• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kane and Lita...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparisi2274

So its on next on RAW.

How many people agree with me that something like this will happen:

Matt comes down to help Lita, he gets his ass kicked, ans she turns heel, and leaves matt for kane

I'd call it an almost definate. I guess the writers hope everyone has forgotten about what happened with jericho and christian not too long ago

aparisi2274

MrPing1000 said:
I'd call it an almost definate. I guess the writers hope everyone has forgotten about what happened with jericho and christian not too long ago

Or Steph and Andrew (aka test).

I mean dont the wrestlers when they get the script just sigh at the cheese.

OH MY... Look at Kane in his tux.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Matt's injured, I thought. I'm expecting Shawn Michaels.

And yeah, Kane in that tux is HILARIOUS.

And just for the record, The Rock >>>>>>>> *. He can even make the Diva Search entertaining. Amazing.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Yeah, Matt has to get hurt and go get knee surgery, then 6-8 months from now (gee, what happens around then?) Matt comes back to take Kane out.

The only question tonight.. does HBK run in?

Im a huge mattitude fan, so my opinion is flawed, but for a guy without an ACL, he has put on some great matches. I can only imagine how much the twist of fate must hurt with a bum knee.

aparisi2274

oh jesus. MIDGETS!!!!!!

They just ran a promo spot earlier saying that HBK was coming back at Unforgiven. So I assume matt. Let him come down. Kane takes out his Knee and is gone for 6-8 months and then comes back to the birth of Kanes kid.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
aparisi2274 said:
They just ran a promo spot earlier saying that HBK was coming back at Unforgiven. So I assume matt. Let him come down. Kane takes out his Knee and is gone for 6-8 months and then comes back to the birth of Kanes kid.
All the more reason to expect HBK.

aparisi2274

LOL!!!!

This is great.

"You're Havin' My Baby"

As cheesy as this is, it sure is funny. I wonder how many people in the back are laughing.

aparisi2274

So now I have another question, is Lita hurt?? Because from what I have read they are gonna take this pregnancy angle the full term. So she obviously cant wrestle if she wants to sell the PG story. Unless they changed their minds and they arent gonna go the full 9mos.

Anyone know

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
aparisi2274 said:
So now I have another question, is Lita hurt?? Because from what I have read they are gonna take this pregnancy angle the full term. So she obviously cant wrestle if she wants to sell the PG story. Unless they changed their minds and they arent gonna go the full 9mos.

Anyone know
They probably just don't want her to kill anybody in the ring, since she's sloppy as hell and downright dangerous.

Of course, she can't even read from a card properly, so who knows.

LOL @ Kane. This absurdity rocks.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
From all the backstage reports, creative has no idea where they are going with this angle. They have been making it up as they went along from the outset. Im not sure they know how to end this.

The song/video was the highlight of the night.

Little upset there was no wedding cake to get smashed into someone's face.

And sadly, even the Rock can't help the trainwreck that is the Diva Search.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Man, that whole segment was so fucking awesome. Seriously, if you didn't like it, the WWE just isn't for you. That thing was WWE through and through. It was just so absurd and over-the-top.

Kane's vows in particular were fantastic. Lita's woulda been pretty decent but she flubbed a couple lines.

Maybe the whole thing works for me because Kane is just so goddamn ugly. From his completely hairless face to the weird eye, he's stomach-turning.

Kane and Lita's wedding was hilarious. Trish coming out to talk smack to Lita was great too.

Did Joy shoot on Carmela or what? lol That was so unclassy. Amy all the way.

Agent X

What a wonderful ceremony!

I especially enjoyed Kane's vows, where he revealed that Lita is not merely a vehicle to carry his seed, but now she is also his property! How touching! :)

Congratulations to the happy couple! *sniff* May they enjoy many years of wedded bliss! :D

bjork

Minotauro said:
Man, that whole segment was so fucking awesome. Seriously, if you didn't like it, the WWE just isn't for you. That thing was WWE through and through. It was just so absurd and over-the-top.

Macho Man + Liz wedding > this drivel.

Shinobi

The wedding was so bad, it was almost good. Defintely had some moments of totally unintentional hilarity.

BTW, for those "Having My Baby"...here are the full lyrics! (I also included the top text from the site, just to punctuate how funny this song is).

Pop Culture Madness.com : Bad Music
This is often considered the cheesiest pop song of all time.
It's hard to add anything beyond that, except the lyrics:

(You're) Having My Baby

Sung by: Paul Anka with Odia Coates
Written by: Paul Anka

PAUL: Havin' my baby
What a lovely way of sayin' how much you love me
Havin' my baby
What a lovely way of sayin' what you're thinkin' of me
I can see it, face is glowin'
I can see in your eyes, I'm happy you know it....

BOTH: That you're havin' my baby
PAUL: You're the woman I love and I love what it's doin' to ya
BOTH: Havin' my baby
PAUL: You're a woman in love and I love what's goin' through ya

PAUL: The need inside you, I see it showin'
Whoa, the seed inside ya, baby, do you feel it growin'?
Are you happy you know it? That you're....

ODIA: I'm a woman in love and I love what it's doin' to me
ODIA: I'm a woman in love and I love what's goin' through me

PAUL: Didn't have to keep it
Wouldn't put ya through it
You could have swept it from you life
But you wouldn't do it, no, you wouldn't do it

BOTH: And you're havin' my baby

ODIA: I'm a woman in love and I love what it's doin' to me
ODIA: I'm a woman in love and I love what's goin' through me

PAUL: Havin' my baby (havin' my baby)
What a lovely way of sayin' how much you love me

http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/Lyrics/Having-My-Baby.html

I might have to track down the MP3 later this week...

Pimpwerx

The whole show sucked something fierce last night. The Kane-Lita angle blows. No excuses guys, it blows. Test/Steph redux. The Diva Search also blows. I change the channel everytime. I don't care how hot they are, I have gigs of proper jackoff material. I want to see wrestling. They bring Rock down for like 20 minutes of sheer boredom. Rock's mic style has become a bit too much lately. He's gotta calm down a tad. But he's not what was wrong with the opening segment, it just ran way too long and went nowhere. And I don't give a shit about hit chicks eating pie and standing around provocatively. I'd go to cheesecake factory and pretend all the hotties there are in bikinis. All better. I can't believe they're pulling that one-trick pony out again. Sex sells, but for fuck's sake, this is still wrestling, right? Meh, I don't watch Smackdown anymore, and I'm probably gonna tune out of Raw for a bit. I like Orten, but it's not saving the show for me. I gave it a shot, but until something changes soon, the WWE's not worth shit anymore. :( PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom