• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katamari Damacy - Gamespot hands on preview

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
logo.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/katamaridamashii/preview_6105567.html

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If they leave the original Japanese cover with that localized logo, then I think Namco may have given the game the best localization humanly possible.

Cause the kanji logo NEEDS to stay.

And what the hell? ONE sentence on the soundtrack?! Inconceivable!

shuri

Banned
And mainstream american gamers would go "WTF IS THAT GAY GAME WITH A RAINBOW AND A COW! OH SHIT THEY GOT MADDEN 2005" * walks away

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
shuri said:
And mainstream american gamers would go "WTF IS THAT GAY GAME WITH A RAINBOW AND A COW! OH SHIT THEY GOT MADDEN 2005" * walks away

we can only hope that sad fanboys working at and hanging out in game stores across the nation will do their part.

Ozchin

I'd say mainstream America is medicated enough to understand Katamari Damacy. The game ROCKS!!! If the game doesn't sell well at $20, American gamers need to get kicked in the balls. Then they need to STFU about games "not being good".

Zilch

Banned
Why do people always comment on the soundtrack for this game? Is there somewhere I can sample this amazing music?

It's only 20 dollars so there's no reason not to pick it up. Especially if you want NAMCO to bring over the online sequel. Same goes for Chulip which is only 15 (although it got delayed to next year which is a good thing).

Why doesn't EB have Katamari on their site? They aren't planning on carrying it?

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Zilch said:
Why do people always comment on the soundtrack for this game? Is there somewhere I can sample this amazing music?

Someone (Wario, I believe) linked the soundtrack a while back. Try searching for it. If a lot of people need it I wouldn't be oppossed to putting it on my webspace for a bit.

Soul4ger

Agent Dormer said:
Someone (Wario, I believe) linked the soundtrack a while back. Try searching for it. If a lot of people need it I wouldn't be oppossed to putting it on my webspace for a bit.

Do it, Doug.

Agent Dormer said:

Yes, PLEASE!

Top Bottom