• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid busted filming Spiderman 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon Tiki

Banned
:bang

Dumb risk. There is already versions out, which will all be forgotten when the DVD comes out. Hope they castarate him.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I don't even understand the point of taping a movie in that fashion other than to brag that YOU have it. The quality is always quite terrible and would ruin the movie anyways...

Gregory

Banned
So much bullshit. Yeah, I`m sure poor Hollywood is losing billion upon billions of dollars on these issues.. I guess that`s why movies makes more money than ever these days and is breaking box-office records all the time.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Yes! Now they should bring Raimi into the interrogation room so he can spit in the little shit's face, record it, and then run it as a spot before features instead of those silly "Movies, they're worth it" ads.

Bregor

Gregory said:
So much bullshit. Yeah, I`m sure poor Hollywood is losing billion upon billions of dollars on these issues.. I guess that`s why movies makes more money than ever these days and is breaking box-office records all the time.

I feel no sympathy for those who break the law.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Gregory said:

The movie industry makes less than books, music and video games.

Profits may look large compared to a person's income. They movie goes towards making/funding new films, you do like watching new movies do you?

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!

The problem with this statement here is that this dumbass was blatantly stealing a movie by breaking the law openly. They can't not go after him, he's an idiot.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Gregory said:

Yes, that $3.5 billion claim is super-inflated. If the black market didn't exist tomorrow, you wouldn't see tremendous growth in video sales. The type of people buying pirated versions are either cheap motherfuckers who'd never pay full price, or just get a rise out of sticking one to "the man".

Still, it doesn't excuse piracy.

COCKLES

being watched
I'm sure the big groups probably work in the cinemas anyway and are recording their telesyncs with their feet up in the projector room.

Gregory

Banned
I have no sympathy with hollywood. I doubt they have it so bad when the can pay actors 20-30 million dollars per movie. Fuck them.

I also hope you moralists have never downloaded anything from kazaa, torrents etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom