• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer 7 Delayed in Japan

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Is it just me, or does it seem like Killer 7 isn't the kind of game that should take this long to make?

ge-man

I know what you mean, but for all we know the game could going through the same kind of ruthless design revisions that RE4 has gone through over the years.

I wished they would give us more information, however. I beginning to lose interest.

epmode

i have a sneaking suspicion that this game will never be released.. despite evidence to the contrary.

MetatronM said:
Is it just me, or does it seem like Killer 7 isn't the kind of game that should take this long to make?

I think it has more to do with what it was going to be released up again. While it's a game that shouldn't take this long to finish, it's also a game that's very niche and needs to be released in a time where there aren't alot of high profile games coming out.

ferricide

MetatronM said:
i imagine the staff/budget on this one is tiny because they know nobody is gonna buy it... in any territory.

cvxfreak

Yeah, I think the development team on this title is extremely small. The PS2 build has also probably delayed the game a few months, but it should come out anyway.

Top Bottom