• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 Online Resurgence Thread

JB1981

GAF,

I would like to play with you guys.

My PSN is Beamber. I don't know if we'll be able to coordinate a clan of some kind. Maybe Kittonwy or FFO would like to do it. I know there are a lot of GAFe (europe) players, so it may make it hard to get games going but I find that I am online when Lince and FFO are on so maybe it won't be so hard after all.

Please add me.
PSN: Beamber
Availability: weeknights after 7pm and weekends. My friend's list may be full, so if you try to shoot me an invite, just send me a message on PSN and I will make room for you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
PSN: Snuggler86
Availability: Late night, usually. I'm a good, experienced player but not elite or anything. Willing to play with whoever. Warzone <3

Huggers

PSN: Huggers

I'll add some of you guys tomorrow if you haven't added me and we'll try to get some games going. Killzone, how I have missed thee

slider

If we get enough newbies (ie people that won't kick my ass) I'd be keen.

PSN: hank_scorpio; EST.

I can be on pretty much any time but I'm not regular... if you'll pardon the expression.

PSN: iamcool388
Zone: US EST
Time: Variable, I jump in whenever.

Also guys, i'm the noobie everyone wants to practice on, so shoot me an invite. :lol :lol :lol

ZeroRay

PSN: ZeroRay
Zone: US EST
Time: Usually late night. Might not have much time this week since I have exams.

I used to suck at the game but I got decent the more I played. I'll probably be a target again now with my diminished skills. :lol

fallagin

PSN: Paraballa

Zone: USA PST

Time: Usually on Friday-Sunday at varying times usually try to play for a good chunk of time.

I'm not the greatest but I can press r1 and any other buttons that need to be pressed.

Steroyd

PSN: Steroyd

GMT

Playing with randoms is more miss than hit, and forgive me if I try and whore the turrets, for a while.

ChryZ

JB1981 said:
GAF,

I would like to play with you guys.

My PSN is Beamber. I don't know if we'll be able to coordinate a clan of some kind. Maybe Kittonwy or FFO would like to do it. I know there are a lot of GAFe (europe) players, so it may make it hard to get games going but I find that I am online when Lince and FFO are on so maybe it won't be so hard after all.

Please add me.
PSN: Beamber
Availability: weeknights after 7pm and weekends. My friend's list may be full, so if you try to shoot me an invite, just send me a message on PSN and I will make room for you.
Ah so you are Beamber!

tfur

Yeah,

Add me if possible. I don't often have time, but I would like to get into some organized games.

PSN: tfur

Dreavus

PSN: Dreavus-
Zone: Canada PST

I just got the game so I'm still getting a handle on things. I'll likely be on quite a bit next week if anyone wants to play.

master15

SN: Sheeboy64
Zone: Canada, Pacific Standard time

I haven't really played much Killzone 2 online. Just completed single player a few weeks ago. I am definitely down, if you don't mind playing with newbies.

Thanks.

Top Bottom