• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinda scary if you think about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FightyF

Banned
What I Want to Kill When I Grow Up
Conservative darling Tim Bueler can't wait to slaughter Muslims

http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/04/43/news-arellano.php

*shudder*

We have conservative extremists here in Canada...but none of them go that far. Though we have stricter anti-Hate laws, most people wouldn't dare to venture there because it's inhuman.

This attitude reeks of the attitude towards Jews in Nazi Germany. The only difference being that in Nazi Germany it was widespread, while in the US it's only 0.00001% of the population. I just think it's scary because it has the potential to grow. Mainly because of the terrorists are going to continue to do what they are doing and will cause more hate.

I have always considered myself a conservative. Judging by these new standards however, lead me to believe I will never be-able to measure up. Ranger's yah-right, good luck with that. Just another sleezo-nazi looking for attention.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Believe me, the South couldn't hold a monopoly on backward hicks if it tried. Stupidity knows few borders.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
"Politics is not the answer," Bueler shot back. His eyes glinted as he began explaining to the audience why he was no longer planning to enroll at a university

I bet his eyes didn't really glint.

He didn't explain anything, he said "They're bad, we are good, let's shoot them"
Although I probably said shit at least this dumb when I was 17, the crowd of elderly people applauding it is worrying.

effzee

and then people wonder why conservatism is associated with racism. im not surprised or shocked he made comments like this. im sure there are people who share this similar views o f us vs them eventhough muslims are the ones dying most in this war on terror and these terrorist attacks like the on byrd and johnson. no what surprised the most was that this recieved applause. this conservative/republican crowd applaud as he spit his racist opinions.

just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom