• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Under Fire vs Dynasty Warriors 4

DW4 offers a better fightnin' experience, but KUF does a GREAT job recreating the battles from those cheesy fantasy novels I read as a kid. I go either way.

^^^
Yes. Hopefully.

They could also include the damned 4-player mode again...arrrrgh.

I agree with DC's comparison...KUF is better at strategy and thinking while DW4 is better at button-mash...errr....fighting. KUF nearly gets it all right, but seriously needs a some things to be ironed out and better-balanced for an expansion/sequel.

AeroGod

I liked Samurai Warriors more then DW4. Even if it didnt have as many characters I thought it was just a bit better. KuF I havnt really gotten into yet, and i probably wont since GTA comes out today. Ill probably leave KuF for next year sometime or holiday when there is nothing to play

DW4/Samurai Warriors. It's faster paced, the battles are less cluttered, and most importantly the hit detection feels way more solid.

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
KuF,because missions are much more varied,the story is intressting,and its just so much more satifacting when you win,also much more customisation and variety.

joshschw

I Like everything about Kingdom Under Fire more then Dynasty Warriors 4. I really never got into DW4 as it just felt so much more reptitive then KUF and the combat was not nearly as good, in my opinion. Is the PS2 version of DW4 supposed to be better? because I only played the Xbox version.

Oh and also graphically its no comparison between the two. KUF looks way nicer which really is making it even more fun.

Top Bottom