• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kohan II Goes Gold!

Matlock

Banned
Global Star Software, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, and TimeGate Studios are pleased to announce that Kohan II: Kings of War has gone gold and is currently in manufacturing for retail distribution. Featuring a dynamic storyline with 25 character-driven single-player missions, extra multiplayer maps and a random map generator for an unlimited number of possible scenarios, Kohan II: Kings of War delivers countless hours of exciting gameplay to both hardcore RTS fans and casual gamers alike.

The original Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns is one of the most critically acclaimed strategy games of all time, garnering an unprecedented sweep of 2001's "Strategy Game of the Year" honors from such publications as Computer Gaming World, PC Gamer, and Computer Games Magazine.

Kohan II: Kings of War for PC CD-ROM will be available the week of September 21st at a suggested retail price of $39.99. For more information on Kohan II: Kings of War, please visit its official website at http://www.globalstarsoftware.com/kohan2/.

In other news, KAG still rocks.

Matlock

Banned
Wait a fucking second: GLOBALSTAR? How the fuck do you go from Gathering of Developers/Take 2 to GLOBALSTAR?

AeroGod

LOL. Devs cant resist cloning Warcraft. its all to easy in hopes of capturing a piece of Blizzards gigantic playerbase.

border

Matlock said:
Wait a fucking second: GLOBALSTAR? How the fuck do you go from Gathering of Developers/Take 2 to GLOBALSTAR?
Try reading the first 10-15 words of the newsbite you just posted.

AeroGod

Dude. Ya gotta buy Dawn of War for your strategy gaming fix. Support Bish and the boys at Relic. Dooo eeeeet! Probably the only PC game im buying for the rest of the year, aside from H-L2 which I get free from my gfx card.

EDIT: And Call of Duty expansion :p

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Do people really play this series? I always just assumed it was some dorky inside joke from #ga.

AeroGod

sefskillz said:
all the cool kids play k:ag

So it seems :(

The debates/flame wars/fanboy screaming we had when the topic was hot were fun though. That thread with TA vs WC vs Kohan vs Starcraft was funny.

Top Bottom