• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami's TGS lineup

SantaC

TheGreenGiant said:
No castlevania? I expect DS surprises or Konami can GO TO HELL. Goemon almost absolves my hate for them.

yeah , and I thought Goemon was for NDS? Atleast according to Jarrod's list.

Fowler

Miburou said:
It's actually J-League Winning Eleven 8. The "Asian Championship" I think refers to the fact that the Korean league is also there.

Actually there are a few more Asian teams, like Chinese teams etc, presumably based on the Asian Champions League. I'm vaguely amused by the prospect of seeing the likes of Thai Farmer's Bank in WE :)

GDGF

Soothsayer
Konami has officially announced an ass ton of NDS games, but whether or not they'll be ready for TGS is still up in the air I guess.

I atleast expect to see Boktai DS, since that is Kojima's baby.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
exploration-based-horror-fps-20040623101435489.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Any mention of the word "Castlevania" and "DS" in the same sentence will add up to a DS sold for Nintendo, to me.

Defensor said:

That needs to be at the show too. It was one of the most impressive PSP games shown at E3.

exploration-based-horror-fps-20040623101153682.jpg

exploration-based-horror-fps-20040623101200229.jpg

It's a horror based FPS according to most sites. I'd still like to know what division is developing it though (let it be KCET...).

Konami has no pretense of being platform agnostic. You'd think that something like Neo Contra would be doable on the GC, since it has long standing console roots. Ofcourse, that's how the way it goes sometime.

BlackClouds said:
You'd think that something like Neo Contra would be doable on the GC, since it has long standing console roots.

I can't believe people still use that reasoning.

Anyway, i'll just put Hudsons TGS lineup since they're part of the Konami group.

• Bomberman Battles (PS2)
• Momotarou Dentetsu USA (PS2)
• Rengoku: The Tower of Purgatory (PSP)
• Tengai Makyou III: Namida (PS2)

Wasn't the Tengai game for the GC at one time too? Or was the the remake of TM2?

kiryogi

Banned
GBA Goemon? And the same title as the previous? Is this a mistake or are they rereleasing it?.... wtf Gimme my DS Goemon damnit. WITHOUT THE NEW AGE,

jarrod

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
Wasn't the Tengai game for the GC at one time too? Or was the the remake of TM2?
TM2 came out on GC also... TM3 was planned for GC but canceled last fall and the PS2 version massively delayed into spring/summer 2005. Tengai Makyo games of some sort are planned for PSP and DS too.

Top Bottom