• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Korea] Xbox Crystal Pack

Troidal

Not sure if this is old, but anyways...

0728_eco_02.jpg

It just came out in Korea apparently.

Simple, but I like it :)
At least its better than the Jolly Rancher Halo Xbox.

Joe

that thing would be much hotter in NA than the halo xbox. aka PLEASE SELL IT HERE SO I CAN BUY IT.

I personally can't stand all this clear-mania. It was cool to see the innards of a controller when the Sharkpad 64 came out, but the X-Box just has sheets of metal inside, so there is little to see. I also can't stand most clear figures, although a few of the clear Fianl Fantasy VIII GFs were pretty cool looking. Mostly, though, paint and opaque plastic exist for a reason.

Still, that clear green XBox is uglier. This one is at least decent, if cheap looking, not vomit green.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Sheets of metal visible underneath is actually pretty classy. I'd gladly take that over seeing a jungle of wires, cables, and circuitry. It's why I never really understood why people go nuts over windowed PC cases, all of the shit inside a case is UGLY, and lights do nothing but make it uglier.

Anyway, that's a nice looking XBox, but I doubt they'll sell it here, which is a damned shame. I'm finally getting one for Outrun, and I'd be pleased-as-punch to have that thing.

Shompola

Banned
well it still might get released in Nort America like the green one.

Green was first released in Europe. 6 months later or so it was released in South Korea and 1 month later than that in North America. So you might get a crystal clear Xbox in Nort America in a month ;)

xsarien

daedsiluap
Shompola said:
well it still might get released in Nort America like the green one.

Green was first released in Europe. 6 months later or so it was released in South Korea and 1 month later than that in North America. So you might get a crystal clear Xbox in Nort America in a month ;)

Well, they have about two months and change to get it over here, because I'm picking up both on Outrun's release.

Subitai

Man, I still can't believe how badly MS messed up in Korea. They shouldn't even need to do this kind of promotion there.

Omeyocan

Hey xsarien !!!

Looks like we are going to play together with OutRun 2 via XBox Live !!!!!!!

See you in october my friend.

Top Bottom