• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOTOR 2 website is live

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

splash_light.jpg
splash_dark.jpg

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I like the first game a lot: Bastila played the "so hard to get" part very well ;).

I really liked the story and characters from the first game.

They should have used that material to make Star Wars movies :).

AniHawk

Panajev2001a said:
I like the first game a lot: Bastila played the "so hard to get" part very well ;).

I really liked the story and characters from the first game.

Really they should have used that material to make Star Wars movies :).

True. I would not mind seeing a KotOR movie trilogy at all.

Maybe they'd do KotOR for the TV series, where it's kinda like a soap opera like the two Star Treks during the latter 90s (best to my understanding).

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
is it just me, or do the designs for this game not really feel like star wars? i thought the first was quite good in this regard, but something just feels off from what i've seen of two...

Damn, the site claims Dec 6th, still. I thought for sure they'd flinched to Feb/Mar 2005 ... hope it doesn't get slaughtered in the Xmas rush...

Mrbob

JackFrost2012 said:
Damn, the site claims Dec 6th, still. I thought for sure they'd flinched to Feb/Mar 2005 ... hope it doesn't get slaughtered in the Xmas rush...

Supposedly the game is slated for a December release now. The Xbox version. PC version is still Febuary 2005. I'm a little torn as to which one to get. I'm worried the Xbox version is getting rushed and will be buggy.

ohamsie

Sweet, seems like the party members can change their alignment as well as the main character. That was one of the few things about the first that kind of bothered me about the first kotor.

And is that Darth Revan's mask in the upper right corner? It's so weird that the mask has been used in so many promotions for this game. I wonder what that is about.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
ohamsie said:
And is that Darth Revan's mask in the upper right corner? It's so weird that the mask has been used in so many promotions for this game. I wonder what that is about.

no, its one of the new sith lords

pilonv1

JackFrost2012 said:

Apparently the PAL version already has.

Top Bottom