• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOTOR - No Ending for you~~

lachesis

Well, I just finished the game with light-side ending. Defeated Malak and everything seemed just fine - as I saw the fmv of Ebon Hawk escaping Star Forge.

but nothing came up. 3 times of re-trying, still the same.

I've been having much bugs with this game so far - perhaps my xbox (non-modded, of course) is rather outdated version? (Probably 1st or 2nd ver). During the play, I had multiple wookie bug, and at one point I had 2 wookies in my party, and could see 11 wookies standing inside of Ebon Hawk.

Overall, I enjoyed the game quite alot - and it's been a while since I finished any game - and this whole bug and no ending is just killing me. I feel like I'm robbed or raped, as I spent nearly 40+ hours to complete. That's nearly 2 whole days of my life, and no ending? :(

Very aggrevated... :(

lachesis

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The evil ending is pretty cool, the good ending is just a medal ceremony akin to the ending of "A New Hope".

bionic77

lachesis said:
Well, I just finished the game with light-side ending. Defeated Malak and everything seemed just fine - as I saw the fmv of Ebon Hawk escaping Star Forge.

but nothing came up. 3 times of re-trying, still the same.

I've been having much bugs with this game so far - perhaps my xbox (non-modded, of course) is rather outdated version? (Probably 1st or 2nd ver). During the play, I had multiple wookie bug, and at one point I had 2 wookies in my party, and could see 11 wookies standing inside of Ebon Hawk.

Overall, I enjoyed the game quite alot - and it's been a while since I finished any game - and this whole bug and no ending is just killing me. I feel like I'm robbed or raped, as I spent nearly 40+ hours to complete. That's nearly 2 whole days of my life, and no ending? :(

Very aggrevated... :(

lachesis

There is probably a site out where you can download the ending for the game. Not the best way of viewing it, but better then not seeing it at all.

Midas

Hehe...

Try to boot three other games and then load KOTOR again, might work. Deletes the KOTOR cache.

lachesis

Thanks all. I'll try run other game and delete KOTOR cache. It's been a while since I've played any RPG, because 40 hour is a reall big chunk of my leisure time these days...

lachesis

I have to admit that I was unable to turn to the darkside. I had to watch my friend's darkside ending. I just don't have it in me to be evil in games I suppose. But yeah.. Both endings were rather dissapointing... not even a glimpse of the hot jedi lovin' that I'd spent so much time to get into. I mean, honestly, Bastila just won't give that shit up.

Top Bottom