• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KUF Interview(Online Info)

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Xbox Live support for The Crusaders has grown from a bevy of download contents to the recent announcement of online multiplayer death-matches! Can you explain how the online modes will work?

When it comes to death-match, players will have the option of 1vs1, 2vs2, 2vs1, free-for-all, etc. They will have a full control of one general and up to three groups of soldiers each. Players can pick and choose what type of soldiers they want to use and will plan out their battle strategy accordingly. Of course, they can plan things out in advance with their friend so that one player will compliment the other player. Once in the battle, they can communicate through voice-chat option, to collaborate more effectively. Once the battle ends, the resulting gold and experience points will be saved so that the players’ soldiers can be upgraded and trained further for the next battle. This obviously gives advantage over experienced players, and beginners can use match-making service to find someone of their own level to compete against.

Other than the death-match, real-time ladder ranking updates, and downloadable contents will be serviced.

http://www.xboxworld.com.au/features/feature.php?idFeature=36

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
nice! cant wait to have live battles where each faction is battling for the overall victory!

Redbeard

Banned
Excellent. Are these new shots?

f_kuf_02.jpg
f_kuf_03.jpg

Redbeard

Banned
If anyone is ordering online, get free overnight shipping from Gamestop with the coupon code OVRKUF. Ends the 26th.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i know hes mentioned how cool it is briefly in his blog, still waiting for a bit more detailed impressions (unless i missed them).

is this out next month?

jedimike

I'll be getting one game in August and I can't decide between this or Galleon.

Other notable August games are Black Arrow and Pro Fishing Challenge.

Money's tight these days so I'm thinking Doom 3 will be my August game.

This game looks gorgeous but also repetitive so I'm still waiting for reviews.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
The online deathmatches sound real interesting with the fact that you control additional units and they're upgradeable. Looking forward to see how it plays out.

This game comes out on my Birthday!!! Damn, I can't wait. I've been salivating like Pavlov's dog over this game for over two years! This will be my most played XBL game (until Halo2). I want this title more than anything else in the pipeline for any platform. I've already told my girlfriend, that she'll have to pull the controller from my cold dead hands. ;)

Top Bottom