• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kurt Cobain: Suicide, or murdered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ristamar

While Courtney is enough of a psycho bitch to conceivably attempt it, I don't think she could have executed it cleanly enough to sufficiently cover her own tracks.

people who think Courtney did it are just crazy conspiracy theorists. How is some crazy junkie like her supposed to put together this grand scheme to murder a world famous rock star and get away with it free and clear? Kurt was a depressed, mentally ill herion addict who had various family members who killed themselves, and talked about suicide since he was a kid. Is it that hard to believe he offed himself?

Ecrofirt

That's what I think.

I used to sway more towards it being a murder, but a kid in my school just did something similiar to himself this year. He shot himself full of heroin, and shot himself in the chest with a shotgun for no reason.

Ristamar

Ninja Scooter said:
How is some crazy junkie like her supposed to put together this grand scheme to murder a world famous rock star and get away with it free and clear? Kurt was a depressed, mentally ill herion addict who had various family members who killed themselves, and talked about suicide since he was a kid.

Yeah, that pretty much wraps up my thoughts on the matter. As shocking as it was, you could still see it coming a mile away.

Ecrofirt said:
...but a kid in my school just did something similiar to himself this year. He shot himself full of heroin, and shot himself...

A kid from my school did the same thing about a year ago, sans heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom