• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kururin for GC pic

neo2046

up5292.jpg

ourumov

I was dumb enough to not buy the GBA one the day it was released...Now I can't find it. This time I will be the first on the line the day it's released.

explodet

Let's see... bluebird with a cowlick, paratrooper bunny, and old evil duck with a tiny mortar board riding some kind of Dr. Octopus-like contraption.

GOTY

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Nintendo overload! I love this stuff. If I believed in a supreme being, I'd be praying to it right now that this comes over here. I'd import, but I'm not getting a mod job and aren't there problems with using those boot discs with Nintendo's newer titles?

Looks like more of the same, which is still great in my book. Nice and colorful.

Does that say GBA in the grey info box? Connectivity?

cvxfreak

king zell said:
looks fun

also its only 3800 yen

This could be the GC's 2004 version of Atsumare Made in Wario. As in, there's a cheap, fun and simple title to buy for the holidays.

Sounds fun. :)

Shiggy

I don't think that it will come in the USA or Europe. Kururin Paradise was announced, but was never released. Now, there are no shops where you can buy Kurukuru Kururin. Maybe we'll get it, maybe not.

FortNinety said:
I'm not too familiar with the series. Can anyone clue me in?

basically u control a single bladed helicopter from above and u have to negotiate around a maze whilst your helicopter blade is slowly turning, theres stuff that can reverse the direction of the blade etc.

Sounds simple but its not

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
This game needs a motion sensor controller

I sure hope Freeloader (or some non-mod) will get this working on a U.S. system. AAA! But NOA/NOJ (Whichever is really in control) is too confused over their identity to ever bring this quintessential Nintendo game to the U.S.

I loved the first GBA one, so I'm sure I'll like this one too. It looks pretty much identical, which is a good think a believe. But the price will be the major selling point for me.

I've never played any of the Kururin games, but if this comes stateside, I'll definitely pick it up. Maybe I'll even import...

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
NOOO I can't see the pic in Neo's post. Whyyy

Btw, Kururin rocks

nm I see the pics now. Looks awesome! Super Monkey Ball fans will like it

Top Bottom