• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last game you played?

J2 Cool

MVP Baseball 2004 for me. My play time on that game has made it WELL worth the price it cost. About to check out my first Hitman game I borrowed from my brother, Contracts, in about 10 minutes

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Err, the very last game I have played was Doom 3...

I just played a little of that not more than 20 minutes ago.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
It'd be Fire Emblem. Played for an hour or two before I went to bed. I recently finished TWW though.

Shompola

Banned
DOOM 3 was last. What a dissapointment the game was :(
And I am one of those who love the type of games DOOM is. Less thinking more shooting style that is.

Solid

Last game I beat must've been... RE Zero three weeks ago. I've played alot of sports game lately. PES3, Virtua Tennis 2 etc... and a lot of Halo co-op with my little brother.

With a little luck I'll have KOTOR and Riddick next friday. Good times indeed :)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I was playing Maximo at like 5am...damn insomnia. I'm about to play it some more once Seinfeld goes off and I finish my resume edits.

jett

D-Member
Mega Man Anniversary Collection. Atomic Planet can suck my balls. Music from MM7 in Top Man's stage? Shitheads!

Doom 3 scared the poop out of me last night (as usual) and before that it was Tenchu: Return From Darkness. About to drop the latter, as it's just become too broken and lame for me to bother with anymore.

Alucard

Banned
Final Fantasy IX but I haven't touched it for about a week now. I just can't be bothered to play games as much these days. I go through major droughts.

stonedwal

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, basically trying to adjust my fighting style since my favourite combos were all scrapped.

Chaos Legion, not too bad but very repetitive.

Shenmue II, finished the Xbox version, hate the dub, but still love the last half of the game.

Doom 3 is sitting on my desk, raring to go, though my PC parts have yet to show up. I did try to run it on my 1333mhz w/ GeForce 2 GTS 64mb and 512mb RAM - game itself ran fine, but the sound is totally screwed, which could be attributed to my horrific data transfer problems.

Vice city this morning and that was only for about 10 minutes. I really havent done much gaming lately. Just really not in the mood.

GTA3, not half an hour ago. Going for 100%. At 87% at the moment, 64 out of 73 missions done. I need to find the last 5 rampages, get 10 more vigilante kills on Shoreside, Do the Patriot 'Gripped' mission then finish off the story missions and I'm done.

Then onto VC.

DCX

DCX
ESPN NFL 2k5...started to play against David Arquette :/ Doom III will see some action next after i'm done cleaning.

DCX

Been playing Counter-Strike for the past 2 hours.
Before that it was Doom 3
Other than that, I haven't played anything for a good few months unless you include my Zelda: MM (NGC Collector's Disk) splurges that I've been having lately.

rs7k

I'm currently playing through Panzer Dragoon Orta for the first time. I'm on Episode 6, and I've managed to beat every boss on my first try with only slivers of health left. What a good game.

bjork

Die Squirrel Die said:
GTA3, not half an hour ago. Going for 100%. At 87% at the moment, 64 out of 73 missions done. I need to find the last 5 rampages, get 10 more vigilante kills on Shoreside, Do the Patriot 'Gripped' mission then finish off the story missions and I'm done.

Then onto VC.

Ha, how odd. I just finished my 100% GTAIII run earlier in the week and started a VC run the other night.

Megaman 2, from beginning to... well, almost the end.

Dr. Willie raped me sice I didn't have any weapons left... Ah well, live to game another day.

Mareg

Been playing No one lives forever 2 all day long ... damn that game rocksor ! I'm at mission 12 rescuing StrongArm !

CoH about a couple hours ago. I re-rolled a month ago so I;ve done the Positron TF a few times before but for the last week I can't get a good team going. The first 2 times caused me more debt then I ever had in the game. People really need to use common sense when forming a team.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Tales of Symphonia about 3 days ago. The game fucking rules, btw.

I'm away from home, without a LIVE connection and it's killing me...I'm dying to play the Ninja Gaiden pack, Rainbow Six and tomorrow Madden online :(

Stryder

Doom 3, multiplayer..
It's actually not too bad as a multiplayer game after a second look (dismissed it as garbage the first time, but there is a lot of mind games to play with your opponents :))

demi

Just finished Viewtiful Joe finally, after taking a very long hiatus thanks to my failure to Fire Leo. :(

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Played a little bit of Freedom Fighters last night. Long since completed it, but I played while thinking how similar squad control systems will effect gameplay in Advance Wars Gamecube and GTA San Andreas.

Top Bottom