• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last night's Daily Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was excellent. Just by listening to Clintion you could tell how he got as far as he did. That guy has a way with words.

rastex

Banned
It's just so funny looking at the stark contract between Clinton and Bush Jr. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum.

Pimpwerx

Clinton wasn't bad. He isn't as rabid as other Dems are lately, but I think that's also b/c he's trying to stay above the fray. Former presidents don't need to do muck-raking. But his interview was kinda boring, and he didn't bite on many of Jon's leads.

OTOH, Steven Colbert's DNC piece was fucking hilarious. The best segment they've had this year outside of Back in Black. "Black guy, fo you have anything against gay marriage?...ok, kiss the gay guy." LOL! It must have been staged, but it was still funny as hell. The best overall Daily Show episode in months. PEACE.

Pimpwerx said:
Clinton wasn't bad. He isn't as rabid as other Dems are lately, but I think that's also b/c he's trying to stay above the fray. Former presidents don't need to do muck-raking. But his interview was kinda boring, and he didn't bite on many of Jon's leads.

OTOH, Steven Colbert's DNC piece was fucking hilarious. The best segment they've had this year outside of Back in Black. "Black guy, fo you have anything against gay marriage?...ok, kiss the gay guy." LOL! It must have been staged, but it was still funny as hell. The best overall Daily Show episode in months. PEACE.

Well obviously he is going to stay "Presidential" but, at the same time I think that he communicated the point he wanted to get across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom