• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest SCEA Beta Test - Killzone...

Priz

You meet all of the requirements and have been invited to participate in the online public beta test for SCEA’s Killzone™ for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.

To be considered you must complete the application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button to the right (if you have any problems, follow the instructions below). Space is limited so Apply Now!

The first 10,000 applicants to complete the application and accept the terms of the beta agreement will be accepted. Once you have submitted your application, please be patient while we process your information. Do not re-submit; we will not be sending confirmation emails, so you will not receive a response until you get your Acceptance Notification via email.

MaddenNFL64

I was going to be harsh on Killzone & bring up the "Halo Killer" comments thrown around by Sony PR in a derogatory manner, but i'll just say have fun :).

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Damn... I'd rather test that than R&C3 that I'm testing now. It's not that R&C3 isn't awesome (it's actually fun online, which is kinda a shocker to me considering how much I don't really care about online gaming) it's just that I pretty much knew what to expect from R&C game, while KZ is a complete unknown to me.

I'm in the R&C, which I'm sorry is not translating well to online.
Couldn't disagree more....

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I was going to be harsh on Killzone & bring up the "Halo Killer" comments thrown around by Sony PR in a derogatory manner.
Geez, get over it. It's was stupid Euro mags who were saying that crap in the first place.

jenov4

Ok great, I've just registered an account there, so I guess they'll be sending an email whenever they need people to do some beta testing?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Im not in I guess, beta page only directs me to a message saying HSG4 beta is done. SCEA, please give us GT4!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I hope so man...I hope so. But how many betas would they give out? Killzone having 10k spots is a lot! That's the equivalent of the Socom 2 beta last year...they gave out 10k spots for that too. Anyone know how many spots they gave out for FFXI, just for comparison?

IJoel

Man, I don't get a damn chance with these bastards.

No R&C
No HSGF
No Killzone
No Wrestling
No FFXI

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
The only online Beta's I got were Resident Evil Outbreak, Syphon Filter Omega Strain, and Hots Shots Golf Fore. I wish I was in the Killzone beta though :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
If there is no GT4 beta, I wish I could have gotten in as well. I'm not too sure about Killzone right now, and playing the beta would probably help me decide if I wanted to buy it or not (just like the Socom 2 beta...I would have never gotten the game if it wasn't for the beta)

tenchir

MF!!! I can't believe I got into Smackdown, but not KillZone, which is screwed up since I am not remotely into wrestling game.

Top Bottom