• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since I played last but I'm thinking about getting back into league. How's hecarim these days? I always really liked him.

Ocho

So the other team can't pick him or your team can't lol? I know he was really good for a bit but I thought he got the nerf bat.

Since I don't own him, and I'm first pick or second pick, I ban him either way. He is a terror in bot lane, his ganks can't be escaped.

garath

New sales are up.

Champions
Karthus
Swain
Sejuani

Skins
Foxfire Ahri
General Wukong
Almost-Prom King Amumu

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3523634

Not a great sale for me. I may pick up Sejuani but it won't help too much. She's due a nerf soon anyways.

I'll just play my post nerf Elise and Vi.

It's been a while since I played last but I'm thinking about getting back into league. How's hecarim these days? I always really liked him.

Hecarim is definitely in a good spot. He's frequently a pick or ban but isn't instant domination anymore (pre-nerf he was pretty unstoppable).

dave is ok

aztek is ok
New sales are up.

Champions
Karthus
Swain
Sejuani

Skins
Foxfire Ahri
General Wukong
Almost-Prom King Amumu

I guess they're not putting new champs on sale anymore. It's already almost impossible to catch up with whats been released by farming IP, and if they decide that only pre-2013 champs get sales it's going to be very expensive to do it with RP. Really don't understand what their plan is.

garath

I guess they're not putting new champs on sale anymore. It's already almost impossible to catch up with whats been released by farming IP, and if they decide that only pre-2013 champs get sales it's going to be very expensive to do it with RP. Really don't understand what their plan is.

They'll put Thresh on sale soon. They're just spacing out the champ releases so much now that it's weeks and weeks before you see the next new champ on sale.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
They'll put Thresh on sale soon. They're just spacing out the champ releases so much now that it's weeks and weeks before you see the next new champ on sale.
It's been almost five months since his release. If they keep to that schedule, it will be a Quinn sale for Thanksgiving and 2014 before a Zac sale.

zkylon

zkylewd
Whenever my friends and I could detect we were up against an Argentinians, we would always spat out 'Cristiano Ronaldo > Messi'. Those were some easy jungle invades. I think Messi is better, ofc.
lol that's a good one, I was gonna write some argie trolling advice but I'd rather not heh

To be fair, Messi sucks.
shaddup

New sales are up.

Champions
Karthus
Swain
Sejuani

Skins
Foxfire Ahri
General Wukong
Almost-Prom King Amumu

blah, I already got crispy tail ahri

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
i dunno how you got a kiunchbuild past all those dam ads

You can request a live build suggestion or even comment your replay for the fair price of $0.20/minute in mumble. It will cost $0.15/minute for someone to translate my English to errr English.

Mothman91

Fuck man, I am now looking towards Varus as my next buy. Kind of regretting buying Zed, and Varus skin sale was just last week also.

ffffuuuuuuuuuu

zkylon

zkylewd
Fuck man, I am now looking towards Varus as my next buy. Kind of regretting buying Zed, and Varus skin sale was just last week also.

ffffuuuuuuuuuu
regular varus is the most bowie so it's alright

don't settle for anything but jareth varus

jareth.jpg

roit pls

Yo I gots a 3DS now. People, send me your 3DS friend codes. Mine is 0791-1845-8950.

Got Fire Emblem, MH3 and Luigi's Mansion 2. Get my free Animal Crossing code next week.

Something something League of Legends.

Scratch

Ok, I see Lee Sin with a high difficulty bar. How is he? I'd get him just for that skin.

Pretty cool. Has a lot of awesome combos with his moves. Hard to kill w/o hard cc. good at setting up ganks and helping teammates. Falls off late game, from what I hear.

take all I say with a dash of salt though seeing as im a newish player from doto
who doesn't even own Lee sin

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok, I see Lee Sin with a high difficulty bar. How is he? I'd get him just for that skin.

I can't play him for shit but he's pretty strong and very satisfying if you pull his moves off.

there's just a ton of champions that do the bruisery offtank jungler thing with less effort

koolaroo

Ugh sometimes I just get so fed up with this game. I just can't stand teammates who play poorly and then whine at everyone else all game. I enjoy League but I am so fed up with the community. Just venting. It does get so tiring though. I thought video game were for entertainment.

Oh, first day with ranked in LAT servers, and I have already seen some tension between LAN and LAS...

It will be interesting to see the final between LAN and LAS, and the reactions of the people from each server. Mmm, this "little" tournament Riot is doing seems a lot more interesting now.

tafer

Welp, I just lose my first 4vs5 and I'm feeling like crap.

If that wasn't bad enough, they destroyed us.

Ugh...

JesseZao

I like these flexible cost bundles in theory, but if they will trend toward 25%-30% instead of the standard 50%, they won't be purchased by me. They said the 1350 tier could go on sale, but I have a feeling that means they'll only be in these bundles at 30% or less off. It's a play to sneakily nudge the average transaction amount up over time.

In short: If the grab bag bundle was 50% off, I'd buy it.

Boken

Banned
Most people will lose a 5v4 at least once in their life

its no biggie

ive lost 2 or something

the team of 4 gets more exp and its easier to coordinate 4 people. thats their advantage

I may try ranked once I transfer my main account to LAN.

Anyone know how the system works in a new server?
Are the tiers divided by MMR or % of population? (like if you're better than 50% of the population you are in "x" tier)

Will bad players be ranked in a tier they shouldn't be because of low population?

tafer

Most people will lose a 5v4 at least once in their life

its no biggie

ive lost 2 or something

the team of 4 gets more exp and its easier to coordinate 4 people. thats their advantage

Hehe, thanks for the kind words.

Oh well, time to forget and get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom