• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I wonder if it really was all elementz making cop look bad

also between jacky and edward not knowing more than a handful english words dem scrims will be hilarious

EXGN

Ok, where's some crow for me to eat? Utterly shocked, especially because of the synergy issues he had with Genja, who seems to play remarkably like Cop. Nonetheless, stoked to see the talent level in NA grow with the inclusion of such a remarkable player. NA's bottom lanes were already quite talented, with Chauster, Patoy, Xpecial and Godwater. Now they are even more so.

Also... Doublelift+Edward for All-stars 2014. Holy shit.

garath

Ok, where's some crow for me to eat? Utterly shocked, especially because of the synergy issues he had with Genja, who seems to play remarkably like Cop. Nonetheless, stoked to see the talent level in NA grow with the inclusion of such a remarkable player. NA's bottom lanes were already quite talented, with Chauster, Patoy, Xpecial and Godwater. Now they are even more so.

Also... Doublelift+Edward for All-stars 2014. Holy shit.

He probably blamed the synergy with Genja when it could have easily been that they didn't like each other.

tafer

Boy ARAM on LAN is quite funny this days, with all champs available for free, there is a mandatory group of people playing a champ for the first time. Naturally, this means that the game becomes waaaaaay too one sided pretty often. (And maybe the only time that you may get scared if you see too many people using skins on the other team)

On the other hand, I have been playing with some champs I never tried before, and I have to say that I really like them!

zkylon

zkylewd
Boy ARAM on LAN is quite funny this days, with all champs available for free, there is a mandatory group of people playing a champ for the first time. Naturally, this means that the game becomes waaaaaay too one sided pretty often. (And maybe the only time that you may get scared if you see too many people using skins on the other team)

On the other hand, I have been playing with some champs I never tried before, and I have to say that I really like them!

yeah it makes aram ten times better

unfortunately normal games are like ten times worse since everyone's playing new champions (myself included) and play like shit all the time

zkylon

zkylewd
one for mr. costigan

iYYl49DNELmCu.jpg

tafer

yeah it makes aram ten times better

unfortunately normal games are like ten times worse since everyone's playing new champions (myself included) and play like shit all the time

Yep, just had one with support Syndra... it went as you may expect.

Agkel

don't be silly, not to buy is not an option

lol I've been writing on every match chat I'm in, "I'm a Siren, losing is not an option"
The reactions I get are hilarious.

edit: Youtube keeps suggesting I subscribe to Athene... Ninja please!
edit2: Ive been playing a lot of Kingdom Rush (A tower defense game). and that got me wondering, is there a moba with tower defense elements where the players control all or part of the defenses?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
weren't people theorizing that Jax would get the next ultimate skin? He's a melee champ.
That would be terrible. Jax has a billion skins already. Udyr would be good, hasn't had a skin in the longest time, low IP entry champion. Melee champion means
Poppy
is still on the table.

Einbroch

Banned
Udyr would be great. You can imagine all the cool stuff they can do with the stances.

My tiger stance Udyr could look so cool.

Kenai

That would be terrible. Jax has a billion skins already. Udyr would be good, hasn't had a skin in the longest time, low IP entry champion. Melee champion means
Poppy
is still on the table.

Or Eve, or Talon or Skarner. All million sellers
in my heart

Udyr is a pretty good fit though, just because Primal Udyr is actually a pretty damn good skin so they've have to go above and beyond.

I also would like it because I'd have no desire to buy it and waste more money than I already have on skins I barely use.

zkylon

zkylewd
ultimate skins are a waste when you consider riot's skin making pipeline is such a mess

there's tons of great fan ideas out there and champions with little to none skins...

Kenai

ultimate skins are a waste when you consider riot's skin making pipeline is such a mess

there's tons of great fan ideas out there and champions with little to none skins...

I find Zyra's skin situation pretty bad, honestly. One skin and they raised the price on it to 1350...

For anyone playing in LAT servers, this website may prove useful: LoLQuickFind

Since Lolking or any similar site doesn't support LAT servers yet.
(It shows: wards stats(bought, placed, destroyed), when an account was created, lifetime IP, account age, average ping, counterjungled minions, honor, time left for first win of the day, etc)

Ken

I keep thinking I should buy you Scrolls but you're never online anymore!

That's ok. I'll buy it when they add more Scrolls. Less than 200 scrolls (dividing into 3 resources) when decks are 50 cards minimum seems pretty limiting in variety.

zkylon

zkylewd
sucks that all champions aren't free anymore but matches are so much better now

bought elise and zyra, zyra I play on playing, elise might replace irelia since I didn't like her so much

Ferga

Diamon smurf adc in my game. I play my best champ; xin. Ready to get to plat again.

I get top and mid fed but they are playing fizz (7/1/2) and teemo (2/0/0) so we are completely useless late game. Ask the guy to group because we cannot possible vs a late game malphite and nautilus.

He tells me to go fuck myself and he split pushes bot alone for the next 20minutes.

He ends up feeding the mid malphite 5 kills and we lose.

Just fuck this game. Playing ezreal jungle this game.

Irelia ain't gonna be buffed. There's like a massive thread going on where Morello is saying they absolutely won't buff her. She'll get a rework down the line though, but that's way off.

And Elise is still strong.

Don't listen to him Zkylon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom