• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
nETBp8i.jpg

ok fuck this is amazing

Has Riot ever stated why they now stagger the release of champions after patches that actually include the champion? I don't really get the point, but whatever.

Has Riot ever stated why they now stagger the release of champions after patches that actually include the champion? I don't really get the point, but whatever.

Probably to make sure the patch is running fine before release. If there is a problem there is not the issues of a new champ release added to it as well.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Fewer moving parts.

Totally started in the wrong place jungling today. Oh well.

So Aatrox is basically Maliken? Does his dialogue include any racist slurs when he dies?

Yes, he can also temp ban players from the game for his ultimate and alter match history/names and threads as his passive.

/srs He looks like like a man contest hero like Maliken so that might make him worth trying out.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I am win streaking kind of hard. I am probably getting ahead of myself but if I get a promo series a high MMR kind of seems like it will screw me over.

6-0 with trundler. 3-0 with skarner now. bring 'em back. new sejuani wasn't fun anyways.

zkylon

zkylewd
new sona feels so weak :(

also I don't notice the w passive working either

meh

Morgana Skin will be released this Friday! (Supposing it will be available simultaneously.)

Tomorrow last day to receive the rewards of the Beta

"... rewards will be given starting Friday 14 and during the weekend."

That was quick.
4 days(and hours) in closed beta and one week in open beta.
cool

to be honest I don't really have anything to spend the 800rp on, I already have all the skins I want. I really wish they would make a diana skin already...

Boken

Banned
He's so OP that he broke free from his bits, killed all the employees at riot HQ and is now enroute to hold the whitehouse hostage

Hauk

Neo Member
New sale tomorrow:

- Rageborn Mundo 487 RP
- Waterloo Miss Fortune 260 RP
- Mercenary Katarina 260 RP

- Diana 487 RP
- Shaco 395 RP
- Singed 292 RP

Linkety link

I might just buy Rageborn Mundo, I think its at least the second best skin he's got. Though its 487, and I don't know if I care about Mundo that much :dd wat do.

garath

New sale tomorrow:

- Rageborn Mundo 487 RP

- Diana 487 RP
- Shaco 395 RP
- Singed 292 RP

Linkety link

I might just buy Rageborn Mundo, I think its at least the second best skin he's got. Though its 487, and I don't know if I care about Mundo that much :dd wat do.

Nothing for me. My rp is safe for now. Really only want nautilus atm.

I always regret skin purchases for champs I don't use often lol

Newt

gold one players in my game. rito i am silver, what's going on here?
It happens when your MMR gets high. The easiest way to raise it is win a good amount of consecutive games.

Edit: Or theirs gets too low (They're on a losing streak. )

Blizzard

Banned
gold one players in my game. rito i am silver, what's going on here?
You are so good you are transcending the boundaries of league.

To be serious, what the above posters said -- think of it as similar to the old elo system. If you're on a winning streak maybe your actual elo is 1300 even though the league points haven't caught up. If they're in Gold V and have lost 40 games in a row, maybe their elo is 1000, but as long as they keep playing they can never be demoted with the new system. I think they just sorta call elo "MMR" now, though there may be some subtle differences underneath.

Edwardo

New sale tomorrow:

- Rageborn Mundo 487 RP

- Diana 487 RP
- Shaco 395 RP
- Singed 292 RP

Linkety link

I was thinking about buying Diana last time I saved up 6300, but got Ahri instead. I have 1200 rp sitting there so I think I might buy her.

zkylon

zkylewd
New sale tomorrow:

- Rageborn Mundo 487 RP

- Diana 487 RP
- Shaco 395 RP
- Singed 292 RP

Linkety link

fuck I thought merc kat was eyepatch kat

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom