• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

If they were on a losing streak how would they stay in Gold I?

literally wub wub

I went from 95 lp in Silver I to 0 lp on an 11 game losing streak but stayed in Silver I. I went from originally playing with Gold III-I players to playing with Silver I.

So it happens. But it sounds a lot more like your MMR is the one that's higher. Pretty cool. Knock off that promo series :)

edit:

your team looks at a severe disadvantage currently. All Gold V and Silver I vs Gold I-IV.

edit2: Same stuff happened to me when I first got placed. My team was scrubs vs all high golds. I'm now convinced this is part of the "clamping" to achieve promotion to a new tier. lol

zkylon

zkylewd
attachment.php

blood moon diana

doesn't really look like her without the face tattoo but I'd buy it anyways

Moodmon

Neo Member
So I've finally seen the light, and started doing what all the cool people are doing. That's right, if Curse can bring in some random Russian to place wards for them then I wanna do it to. Also I get to use Sona, which is always a bonus (yes, I have gone AP Sona once before you ask. Someone managed to end up in a 1v2 lane. Someone killed both the other guys about 5 minutes in. Still lost).

In fact I've just managed a no death game with the silent one, but that isn't the main reason for the post. Oh no, after seeing that "Slut = Lux" thing from earlier in the thread, I wanted to show a friend. Typed it in. My fat fingers mistype it. What happens?

y5947Hs.jpg

I'm saying nothing.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You spelled slutty wrong.

your team looks at a severe disadvantage currently. All Gold V and Silver I vs Gold III and IVs.

Its k, he picked Nami. Basically guaranteed victory.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Aatrox released. Time to avoid ranked until nerfs.

bjaelke

Syndra - [Q] - Dark Sphere
Conjures a Dark Sphere dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+0.6)magic damage.The sphere remains for 6/6/6/6/6 seconds and can be manipulated by Syndra's other abilities

This spell can be cast while moving.
This one is massive.

zkylon

zkylewd
This one is massive.
it worked like that before, they just updated the tooltip

and yeah, it's a big part of what makes syndra so satisfying to play

general thoughts:
* cool nerf to draven, I think?
* cool buffs to brand, I feel that maybe this'll be enough to make him a very solid pick
* changes to leblanc sound fine, I like 'em
* you don't lose oracle on death? I'm not buying aegis on support ever again
* good nerf on tear, it was stupidly op... I'm sad about it tho :(
* new udyr splashart? ultimate skin confirmed

zkylon

zkylewd
I remember it having a cast animation similar to Sivir's ultimate. Got frustrated with her so haven't played her in a while. Could be wrong though.
believe me you are wrong

speaking of syn, just tried "sustained" damage syn and it's kinda fun

isTetO0mmlRbD.png

spirit of spectral wraith is kinda pretty good on her, you heal a lot just spamming q, but overall I like my default build with morello's better.

also graves was pretty insane with spirit visage+frozen mallet rofl

Oracle's Elixir
Click to Consume: Grants detection of nearby invisible units for up to 5 minutes.
(Revealing a ward in this manner grants a portion of the gold reward when that unit is killed.)

Vision Ward
Click to Consume: Places an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area and invisible units in the area for 3 minutes.
(Revealing a ward in this manner grants a portion of the gold reward when that unit is killed.)

So you still have oracles even after death?

garath

Damn new champ. I was going to suck it up and start playing ranked seriously again on Friday. Instead I'm going to spend the evening playing Aatrox lol

Pancakes

Probably helped. One and one in the series now. Undying Trundle will carry me. lantern sux, built because lazy.

The extra ward helped quite a bit since Lulu wasn't particularly amazing.

Ferrio

Banned
believe me you are wrong

speaking of syn, just tried "sustained" damage syn and it's kinda fun

spirit of spectral wraith is kinda pretty good on her, you heal a lot just spamming q, but overall I like my default build with morello's better.

also graves was pretty insane with spirit visage+frozen mallet rofl

Seeing Syndra makes me wanna play again <3.

Internets

Anyone have any ideas about the random lags? Sometimes I would play perfectly fine for a few games, and then in the next game, massive lag. It seems to happen to some of my friends too. Random games of lag and no-lag.

drawkcaB

Oracle's Elixir
Click to Consume: Grants detection of nearby invisible units for up to 5 minutes.

Vision Ward
Click to Consume: Places an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area and invisible units in the area for 3 minutes.

So you still have oracles even after death?

Apprently. Really like the added gold to both Oracle's and Vision Wards change.

Tear of the Goddess is getting buffed. I have to assume there's going to be some Manamune/Archangel's nerfs to go along with that.

zkylon

zkylewd
Seeing Syndra makes me wanna play again <3.
syn :3

I'm getting so much better at stacking qs for her ult. I'll routinely get 3 or 4 now, instead of the 2 I had before.

Apprently.

Tear of the Goddess is getting buffed. I have to assume there's going to be some Manamune/Archangel's nerfs to go along with that.
?

it's a nerf

you get 3 mana instead of 4. so now the jayces will have to outright buy manamune and the luxes arch staff if they want to have it filled by 25 minutes.

very painful for mids imo, but well deserved

Leezard

Apprently. Really like the added gold to both Oracle's and Vision Wards change.

I thought it was getting nerfed? From reign of gaming,you gain +3 mana instead of +4 mana.

drawkcaB

I thought it was getting nerfed? From reign of gaming,you gain +3 mana instead of +4 mana.

lol, I'm so dumb. I read it backwards right->left. =P Makes way more sense. Nice change.

(Cass's E proc'ing Rylai's or Spellvamp as a multi-target spell wasn't a bug, it was intentional because it was so spammable. A rioter said they might be making a huge mistake when the buff was brought up in GD)

Only good Brand buff I see is that the ult always targets champs. He didnt exactly have mana issues.

Draven nerf pleases me. His pokes in lane are just silly.

zkylon

zkylewd
just went to the movies and watched thomas vintenberg's the hunt with my film class

great movie, wow

Only good Brand buff I see is that the ult always targets champs. He didnt exactly have mana issues.
yeah, my bad, I dunno why I thought it could only hit a champion once, I've played him before and everything :p

so yeah, it's actually kind of a nerf, I guess.

Draven nerf pleases me. His pokes in lane are just silly.
yup, agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom