• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/...iew/announcing-popstar-ahris-spirit-rush-tour

pahri_comic.jpg
Not like this, Riot.

Not like this.

Achtius

splash, please fix it.

But there isn't enough contrast. If I just glance at it, it's just a blob of pink with a blue orb.

scy

I think they figure the people buying k-pop Ahri don't really care if she's been nerfed or not.

It depends. Like, Ahri still functions in lane and when bursting down a target. It's really just that she's no longer "hit W and R around for tons of 'free' teamfight damage." She won't shred an entire team without trying to anymore.

Ferga

its christmas riven decked in red/green fluffly clothing

her blade will be a christmas tree

holy shit thats a good idea

I've always wanted a jax skin like that. Wearing a thick, christmas sweater and whenever he hits the 3rd hit on his ult, you'll hear Christmas baubles breaking.

scy

its christmas riven decked in red/green fluffly clothing

her blade will be a christmas tree

holy shit thats a good idea

This is what I'm hoping for. I'm half-expecting a fanservice skin
that I'll buy and always use
though.

Boken

Banned
just reading them really quickly (just the offense tree lol)

it seems that they intend to nerf a lot of the "flat statistics" runes - e.g. AP and AD. theres a mastery that gives one huge 8AP with a single point. @__@

i guess this is their solution to how expensive runes are?

i like single edged swords better. zin'rokh 4 life.

what about infinity blades

scy

if sexy kpop skins arent your thing, here are the up and coming season 4 mastery changes!

http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/c/gameplay/JdkxgR4z-mastery-changes-coming-to-pbe

Bladed Armor changed for less "accidental" stolen buffs.

No low-end free Penetration (though, it is free Hybrid Penetration%), free Armor/MR now requires >8 points into Defense. Kind of neat that Block is so low now though.

Curious at the exact meaning on Spell and Blade Weaving. Like, Riven says hi.

Boken

Banned
Bladed Armor changed for less "accidental" stolen buffs.

No low-end free Penetration (though, it is free Hybrid Penetration%), free Armor/MR now requires >8 points into Defense. Kind of neat that Block is so low now though.

Curious at the exact meaning on Spell and Blade Weaving. Like, Riven says hi.
if rivens abilities proc spell vamp/ryalis then theyre considered spells in the engine

new PBE patch too, not much tho

some lulu buffs, janna shield nerfs

more lore appropriate item names (healthbomb item now comes from pantheon mountain place i think?!)

scy

if rivens abilities proc spell vamp/ryalis then theyre considered spells in the engine

For the most part, I'm pretty sure spell is a catch-all for basically all skills. I'm more interested in seeing the duration of them and if there's any other internal cooldowns involved. Riven is just who came to mind of being pretty easy to stack them both from a normal rotation.

Edit: I just realized what you were getting at. Things that proc on-hit (e.g., Ezreal Q) aren't "spells" either. The Lifesteal/Spellvamp distinction basically.

Machete now also gives +3 health on hit against monsters.

Lizard AD up from 25 to 30.

I didn't know they changed Shard of True Ice to enemy cast last patch. Now it also deals a tiny amount of damage.

scy

I didn't know they changed Shard of True Ice to enemy cast last patch. Now it also deals a tiny amount of damage.

Well, at least now I know it'll definitely pull tower aggro. The last version, with just the on enemy cast slow, didn't do that. Was kind of weird.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
just looking over the talent tree changes fast it's funny. def. tree definitely buffed the hardest. lots of new hp regen.

utility tree pretty much rekt. all good masteries moved very low into the tree. probably not worth speccing deep into utility as a non-support.

across the board i like the change to lowering the point requirements for certain masteries. makes them easier to pick up.

somehow they made this talent even worse though, makes me laugh:
Gain Health Regeneration equal to 10% of your Mana Regeneration

scy

somehow they made this talent even worse though, makes me laugh:

I'm still trying to figure out the point of Strength of Spirit in general. Like, who is this for? I suppose it's stronger than a single point of, say, Recovery, but it's not _that_ strong. Like, hooray, gaining maybe a Rejuv Bead for free eventually?

Leezard

I'm still trying to figure out the point of Strength of Spirit in general. Like, who is this for? I suppose it's stronger than a single point of, say, Recovery, but it's not _that_ strong. Like, hooray, gaining maybe a Rejuv Bead for free eventually?

Once upon a time, when the mastery was strong, it was the mastery of choice for Singed, and almost exclusively for Singed.

it's actually probably better than the old one, but still.

They can't allow it to be really good, so tying it to mana regen instead of raw mana might make it a bit easier for most champs to use, but it will most likely max out lower than the previous one.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
They can't allow it to be really good, so tying it to mana regen instead of raw mana might make it a bit easier for most champs to use, but it will most likely max out lower than the previous one.
it's a lower point investment.

Boken

Banned
Once upon a time, when the mastery was strong, it was the mastery of choice for Singed, and almost exclusively for Singed.

Don't forget ryze.

You guys are forgetting that with blue buff and Athens you could get about 35mp5!

That's 3.5hp5 for just one point.

Omg

Ferga

I can see strength of spirit working on tank/utility junglers who go 0/21/9. Could sustain them a bit longer before the first recall when they have the first blue buff.

Might give them the chance to buy boots+another item more easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom