• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I can see strength of spirit working on tank/utility junglers who go 0/21/9. Could sustain them a bit longer before the first recall when they have the first blue buff.

Might give them the chance to buy boots+another item more easily
since tier 3 in offense tree is junk now might as well go 0/21/9.

Moobeat @moobeat
Popstar Ahri is 975 RP :) #PBE

image.php

It's pretty funny that some people are mad about that Ahri skin.

It does feel slightly redundant though given she already had an SNSD dance. I'd rather them go with stuff that mildly references that sort of thing than something that essentially wholesale copies stuff.

But, I mean, the real important question is who is she most like? Tiffany? Jessica? Taeyeon?

bjaelke

You the man. Not as bad as I thought. Definitely not the 1st or 2nd camp you'd go to as it'll be easier after red/blue.

Blue/red spawn at 1:55, the other camps spawn at 2:05.

I just did a complete clear going Blue (smite) -> Wight -> Wolf (Smite) -> Wraiths -> Red (smite) -> Golems without any sustain problems or down time.

dimb

Blue/red spawn at 1:55, the other camps spawn at 2:05.

I just did a complete clear going Blue (smite) -> Wight -> Wolf (Smite) -> Wraiths -> Red (smite) -> Golems without any sustain problems or down time.
yeah but you are trundle.

did they change smite timer? that seems like a super slow clear if you have smite up every other camp.

dimb

the new camp is so lazy and sloppy. knowing riot they probably won't change much about it.

first clear just felt bad when i did it. i dunno, maybe i just really dislike new smite. on the surface the new camp opens up more options for junglers, but i see the potential for it to just promote lazy and thoughtless farming. you really don't have to pay as much attention to what you are doing as the jungler when there will always be a camp up, and you can just run clears back and forth.

surprisingly i disliked the mastery trees more than i anticipated. point distribution feels extremely awkward. too many ideas, too many linked masteries, too many points to spend in odd places. very messy. four cost masteries on the same tier as an ability linked to the last tier are dumb, especially when they come at the end of a tree.
emKSsDy.jpg

there are multiple tiers in the same tree that can have more than eight points spent in them. on one hand it feels like there is too much choice, but at the same time many of those are cut off because so many good one point masteries are tied to heavy investment ones a tier above.

dimb

Never said it was. Just that if you go 9+ points in utility to get the increased buff duration, Summoner's Insight in tier 2 would be a natural path - at least in my opinion.
i would rather have the movespeed and mana regen tbh.

bjaelke

I know this was added in the last PBE patch. Still need to complete Riot on the implementation.

tUzfCyh.jpg

Maybe a silly question, but was that "queuing for a specific role" thing also for ranked?
It's intended for normal games, but might be introduced to ranked later.

It's intended for normal games, but might be introduced to ranked later.

It'll probably end up having it's own Ranked ladder if it's popular enough (and it probably will be), though tournaments will continue to be Draft mode. To be honest, the only reason it wouldn't replace Draft for Ranked play entirely is because even with the soft reset a lot of people are going to prefer their adjusted MMR over a fresh start.

Boken

Banned
"captains mode" right now is a bit of a social experiment for them.

if it turns out good, i expect it to replace ranked since its basically a contractual draft mode

I'm ok with current draft setup, it's blind that could do with some work. I'm guessing that's what team builder will replace.

I think draft could do with 5 bans per team though. 6 bans total for like 116 champs is too small IMO.

I'm ok with current draft setup, it's blind that could do with some work. I'm guessing that's what team builder will replace.

I think draft could do with 5 bans per team though. 6 bans total for like 116 champs is too small IMO.

I want 5 bans and less time to pick each. Like, 15 seconds for the first ban and 10 for the rest. First ban gets one pick, then two, two, two, two, one.

garath

I eagerly await the team builder mode. Current blind pick is just ridiculous for the most part.

Ahri pop star is funny. I'll get it on sale.

bjaelke

Apparently Wight camp doesn't reset it self if you pull it into the lane which makes it easier for bot lane on purple side to farm it. Alternatively you can get vision of the Wight and attack it over the wall.

ualrSpJ.jpg

garath

Apparently Wight camp doesn't reset it self if you pull it into the lane which makes it easier for bot lane on purple side to farm it. Alternatively you can get vision of the Wight and attack it over the wall.

ualrSpJ.jpg

They'll fix that. Probably. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom