• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
So many wants.

Workshop Nunu, Happy Elf Teemo, Earnest Elf Tristana, Old Saint Zilean, Ragdoll Poppy, Bad Santa Veigar, Snow Day Ziggs, Dark Candy Fiddle, Toy Soldier GP, Snow Day Singed.

Achtius

Does winter wonder Lulu turn people into snowmen, gingerbread cookies, chibi reindeer.... it could be anything!!!

tumblr_inline_mvjqejnFW11qf970t.jpg

Boken

Banned
I didn't even know I wanted snow trail singed

Or will he be a grinch, leaving a trail of deadly presents behind him

Boken

Banned
They removed the execute from basic attacks on targons brace. (only for ranged not sure how to think bout this, 200 is still way too high, even if life is harder for melee and makes melee push so God damn hard O god Riot wants double bruiser lanes don't they)

That idea was free, Riot hire me pls.

Don't really agree with the jungle item changes tho

Gold promos finally
I don't even play ahri after the nerfs but damn
Aside from the mana costs she wasn't nerfed lol Just gated her damage behind her Charm so instead of DFG > Mash buttons > Something dies it goes E > DFG > Mash buttons > Something dies.

And her base mana and mana regen are getting buffed next patch so time to enjoy the sexy new skin.

Boken

Banned
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-314-notes#11-25-hotfix
11/25/2013 Gameplay Hotfix
Your new Targon overlords have heard your pleas for mercy. Based on your feedback, we’re making a few balance changes before Thanksgiving since we know people want to spend the holidays having fun. It’s still early in the preseason so we’re avoiding sweeping adjustments before the dust settles. We’re listening closely though and will continue to keep an eye on things.

Relic Shield
UNIQUE Passive - Spoils of War
Charge rate increased to 60 seconds from 30 (remains 30 seconds for Targon's Brace and Face of the Mountain)
Execute now only works on melee basic attacks
Fixed a bug where Zac's Cell Division bloblets could be executed

Hunter's Machete, Spirit Stone, and Madred's Razors
UNIQUE Passive - Maim
Health return on hit increased to 5 from 3

Wriggle's Lantern
Combine cost reduced to 150 gold from 300 (total cost 1650 from 1800)

Bloodthirster
Fixed a bug where the combine cost was 650 gold instead of 850 (total cost is now back to 3200 gold from 3000)

time to only play melee support or double bruiser top

Zukuu

Banned
Look at my gold. Jungle + Assist streaks are insane.300g per ASSIST? That's just way too much. I usually come in 2nd or 3rd.
(Dunno how we won that, after fiora proceeded to feed wu kong 8 kills...)

Boken

Banned
Look at my gold. Jungle + Assist streaks are insane.300g per ASSIST? That's just way too much. I usually come in 2nd or 3rd.

well you did partake in 82% of your teams kills... seems like you did gud son
WTF, I always thought this was a joke...
whats a joke, the poster or the skin?
Hmm, I guess switching to the NA client would speed things up?

are you in LAS/LAN?

im not sure how the low level environment in there is like :)

zkylon

zkylewd
Aside from the mana costs she wasn't nerfed lol Just gated her damage behind her Charm so instead of DFG > Mash buttons > Something dies it goes E > DFG > Mash buttons > Something dies.

And her base mana and mana regen are getting buffed next patch so time to enjoy the sexy new skin.
no, it was a nerf. it's like saying making zed's w slower isn't a nerf because he can put out the same damage as before, but reality is that the champions is now more unrealiable and generally worse than before for it. ahri is the same thing, and it's not like people were ignoring the charm before, but now missing the charm makes you feel useless for 10s.

I think ahri deserved a nerf (having mobility + poke + long range cc is a bit much), just not this one.

and I think with supports being tankier she'll be really weak now

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-314-notes#11-25-hotfix
Your new Targon overlords have heard your pleas for mercy. Based on your feedback, we’re making a few balance changes before Thanksgiving since we know people want to spend the holidays having fun. It’s still early in the preseason so we’re avoiding sweeping adjustments before the dust settles. We’re listening closely though and will continue to keep an eye on things.

Relic Shield
Charge rate increased to 60 seconds from 30 (remains 30 seconds for Targon's Brace and Face of the Mountain)

Hunter's Machete, Spirit Stone, and Madred's Razors
UNIQUE Passive - Maim
Health return on hit increased to 5 from 3

Wriggle's Lantern
Combine cost reduced to 150 gold from 300 (total cost 1650 from 1800)

Bloodthirster
Fixed a bug where the combine cost was 650 gold instead of 850 (total cost is now back to 3200 gold from 3000)

time to only play melee support or double bruiser top
I appreciate they fixed the syndra bug... it was driving me insane

WTF, I always thought this was a joke...
no, you are a joke sir

These PBE jungle item changes suck.

It seems Riot is determined to kill the jungler's early game influence and force them to farm until they're combat viable.

- trinkets make it harder to gank
- less early jungle gold for items
- jungle hits harder, leaving you with barely any health to gank
- now they're even removing regen on SotAG and replacing it with jungle-only sustain, making it less effective in combat

This is a really discouraging direction. This will make a game boring to play, and even more boring to watch.

Nev

Banned

I think Wukong not being one of the best characters to carry when fed and 2/10 Xin Zhao have something to do with it.

Subpar skin for being treated as something special. Looks forced to please the Korean community, has a questionable set of colors that don't blend well and ingame it's basically a cheap custom recolor from Leaguecraft with a cool recall.

5/10.

Snow Singed on the other hand looks awesome.

DeadNames

Banned

It seems Riot is determined to kill the jungler's early game influence and force them to farm until they're combat viable.

- now they're even removing regen on SotAG and replacing it with jungle-only sustain, making it less effective in combat

This is a really discouraging direction. This will make a game boring to play, and even more boring to watch.

I can understand the frustration of the jungler, but it's really frustrating having the fate of top lane decided on whose jungler ganks first.

Boken

Banned

well right now, the vision trinket tells everybody how many wards you have down (mouseover opponent trinket) - which makes it super helpful for junglers when they wanna gank.

also, i havent seen any junglers try to use red trinket properly yet - if you successfully red trinket a ward, the laner has NO idea you did it. his minimap doesnt change - the ward doesnt turn off. you can just walk past it and get a gank off

but i still think trinket cd should go down or the range go up to be able to hit wards without being seen
that or nerf tier 1 yellow trinket to 45s cos its way better than the other trinkets rite now

zkylon

zkylewd

slowing junglers down is something that needed to happen. I want to be able to 1v1 for maybe 5 minutes, and that my winning my lane is dependent on if I beat my lane opponent in duels, not if his jungler camps me more than mine camps him.

farm a bit, then offtank, gank and contest objectives and control the map like you always did. just do everything a bit later so I can actually play my lane.

Zukuu

Banned
Holy smokes.

Every jungle item now has the Golem gold effect.
Every jungle item now has it's hp5 and mp5 replaced with a new passive:
UNIQUE Passive - Entrap: Restore 12% of damage dealt to monsters as Health and 6% as Mana.(One-third effect for area of effect spells).

That's insane! This makes like every champion a jungler o_O.

The 3 items also only differentiate now by 2 stats:

Golem:
350 HP + Tenacity

Elder Lizard
30 AD + Incinerate

Wraith
50 AP + 10 M.Pen

I'm actually thinking about Elder Lizard now. Seems to be the better choice for bruiser Jungler. A single Giant's belt gives you already more HP than Golem and you can get tenacity from treads. Mh... Maybe depending on their team comp. If they have double AP or AP jungle or something.

Btw, the talent Perseverance is ridiculous. Let's you farm infinitely and saves your ass when you're chased and let's you reinage a fight after you're out of range very soon as tank. Also seems to ignore ignite-effect.

Relic Shield

So... frostfang for ranged champs and targon for melees. Still looks fine.

drawkcaB

Not that I agree with what they're doing to the jungle, but it's not that punishing once you figure out not every champions wants to do the same route. Not touching either Wight or Double Golems on Sejuani for instance until at least level 3 makes a dramatic difference to early health in the jungle whereas Trundle can do whichever camp is in his immediate vascinity. Health per hit increase is going to help that even more.

Also, SotAG is a buff, quite frankly. That old hp regen value isn't going to help you against enemy champs. The old regen values gave you 168hp and 84 mana per minute. In order to equal that you need to deal 1400 damage to monsters in a minute, which is easily accomplished. Now that it scales with your own damage (or more accurately it scales with monster hp) it gets better and better as the game goes on provided you have any sort of access to the jungle. Personally, I'd rather go into a gank with more health and mana than the pittance of health and mana regen I'll gain over the ~15 or so seconds it takes to complete a gank.

zkylon said:
slowing junglers down is something that needed to happen. I want to be able to 1v1 for maybe 5 minutes, and that my winning my lane is dependent on if I beat my lane opponent in duels, not if his jungler camps me more than mine camps him.

I think the more frustrating aspect was that jungler could gank at level 3 when laners were still at level 2. I don't mind the possibility of being ganked before the 5 minute mark, but a failed gank should have consequences. In S3 I'd gank at 3/4 and if it failed I'd come right back. Now that jungle XP is slower for the first ~9 or so minutes, I think they fixed those major issues.

Anyone notice that their games are longer?

It's much harder to close games when you take an inhib down. You start pushing another lane, next thing you know the downed inhib is back up. The minions won't auto push like they did before, and everyone has so much gold that there isn't much of an item difference in teamfights.

I guess it's a good thing. I have done some great comebacks after being insulted by my teammates for losing lane, and I've also been on the team that throws everything away.

zkylon

zkylewd
Someone email RPS. I'm sure they can get a good article out of it. :^)

Also, why is her waist so small? It's messing with my head.
hand on her waist makes it look slimmer than it really is

it makes it kind of gross but I can't say no to that hat

I think the more frustrating aspect was that jungler could gank at level 3 when laners were still at level 2. I don't mind the possibility of being ganked before the 5 minute mark, but a failed gank should have consequences. In S3 I'd gank at 3/4 and if it failed I'd come right back. Now that jungle XP is slower for the first ~9 or so minutes, I think they fixed those major issues.
I hate having my lane decided for me, and I hate it being so early and with so little room for mistakes when a double buffed vi/j4/lee sin two shots me while being able to go around my wards and tank a couple turret shots...

Giving the Conservation passive to all Spirit items was really good.

I'm worried about the new Spirit Stone now though, why the hell would I buy that?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
also, i havent seen any junglers try to use red trinket properly yet - if you successfully red trinket a ward, the laner has NO idea you did it. his minimap doesnt change - the ward doesnt turn off. you can just walk past it and get a gank off
what. wards have like triple the vision range of sweeping lens.
i really hope this post is a joke.

otherwise get good.

these changes seem like steps backwards. incredible. riot already on holiday break.

Boken

Banned
what. wards have like triple the vision range of sweeping lens.

i really hope this post is a joke.

otherwise get good.

these changes seem like steps backwards. incredible. riot already on holiday break.

dats why im all like

give red more range or lower cd cos rite now you have to move in weird ways to get the red trinket off effectively n even den i dunno if its super worth da extra time cos ud burn flash unless they r super overextend or u have early game laner

e.g. (blue side jungler), generally you shud try to bait movement n guess where da ward is (this is better with new conservation on everrthing prob)
do da ganking top:
- red trink over ledge target infront of baron
- red trink mid's river brush ward and run into the enemy jungle to gank from behind

da ganking mid:
- guess where da ward is dont even need red trink!
- otherwise just go from red side, hide in brush and red trink da wraith ward

da ganking bot
- if you figgur they have a tri ward + they are overextended then its da ez pz ganks
- no real way of getting the river brush ward rly sadface.

n remember friends, yellow trinket shows EVERYBODY how many wards you currently have down

gank them 0/3 ward noobs h4h4h4

drawkcaB

I hate having my lane decided for me, and I hate it being so early and with so little room for mistakes when a double buffed vi/j4/lee sin two shots me while being able to go around my wards and tank a couple turret shots...

That's exactly what these changes are doing...? Unless you won't be happy until there's physical walls not allowing junglers to move anywhere past their own river until the 5 minute mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom