• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

the lol off topic forums are amazing

gu8MmLp.png

haha yeahhhhhh

zkylon

zkylewd
Dose anyone know if Marijuana effects ur skill's in game? and dose Esport's have ban's on Marijuana and how dose Riot fell about Marijuana??

Also dose anyone gold or higher play well intoxicated??
And is their people who use Other drugs strong then Marijuana and Still play league just wondring ty
those forums are pure gold

This is getting ridiculous now:

Simply no point playing anything other than a carry jungler. Last game I played, their Lee Sin started 5-0 with successful ganks. All our lanes are behind except mid which is close to even. I haven't ganked yet, just farmed. I have twice Lee Sin's cs. He build a Spirit of the Ancient Golem and Sightstone as his first items. I rush a Hydra. Eventually I decide to gank by tping into the bot tri bush (we were purple side). That ended with me being 1-0-3, our team getting 4 kills out of it and a tower. Late game I'm just demolishing their team and they struggle to kill me. Felt sorry for Lee Sin, he did everything right early except that he took all the kills himself. Our adc was pretty toxic and stupid all game, our top Olaf started 0-5 against Riven and had hardly any cs. Didn't matter.

EDIT:

I want to be riot league pro's but I accidental smoking a whole marijuana. Help?

imaqtpie plz.

DeadNames

Banned
This is getting ridiculous now:

Simply no point playing anything other than a carry jungler. Last game I played, their Lee Sin started 5-0 with successful ganks. All our lanes are behind except mid which is close to even. I haven't ganked yet, just farmed. I have twice Lee Sin's cs. He build a Spirit of the Ancient Golem and Sightstone as his first items. I rush a Hydra. Eventually I decide to gank by tping into the bot tri bush (we were purple side). That ended with me being 1-0-3, our team getting 4 kills out of it and a tower. Late game I'm just demolishing their team and they struggle to kill me. Felt sorry for Lee Sin, he did everything right early except that he took all the kills himself. Our adc was pretty toxic and stupid all game, our top Olaf started 0-5 against Riven and had hardly any cs. Didn't matter.

EDIT:

imaqtpie plz.

Coincidence? I think not.

jerd

Champ select currently

Cryptozoa: adc or mid
Bangersndmash: adc
Thai Ni Dong: mid pref
stricken86: just a warning if anyone starts to feed
stricken86: or sucks at this game and plays ranked anyway
Thai Ni Dong: shut the **** up
stricken86: ill just go afk
Thai Ni Dong: *****
stricken86: i dont waste time
Thai Ni Dong: no one gives a ****
stricken86: you fat fcking pile of dog ****
Bangersndmash: What if you are the feeder
stricken86: ill fist your little sisters ****
Thai Ni Dong: like honestly
Thai Ni Dong: go **** yourself
Thai Ni Dong: no one gives a **** about your statement nerd
Bangersndmash: I'd laugh if at the irony of you feeding
stricken86: your little sister got a tight cherry
stricken86: ******
Bangersndmash: I don't have a little sister
Thai Ni Dong: i dont have a little sister you **** face
Thai Ni Dong: god what a retard
stricken86: oh was it your mom then
Bangersndmash: Lol
Thai Ni Dong: he acts like we give a **** if he goes afk
Thai Ni Dong: ******* mouth breather
Bangersndmash: you'd fist a 52 year old woman
Bangersndmash: damn man
jerdpen: k you guys need to either dodge or calm down
stricken86: yes
Bangersndmash: getting the bitches
Thai Ni Dong: low standrads
Thai Ni Dong: i bet he is like 14 and fat
Thai Ni Dong: fat as ****
Thai Ni Dong: got those stump fingers
Thai Ni Dong: great for grabbing twinkies
Thai Ni Dong: not so much for fingering women
Thai Ni Dong: they dont like that ****
Bangersndmash: Lol i'm fourteen.
stricken86: im your daddy *****
stricken86: dont talk to your father that way
stricken86: you little **** bubble
Thai Ni Dong: how about you hang yourself
Bangersndmash: Age has nothing to do with it, it's just maturity.
stricken86: im your daddy *****
stricken86: dont talk to your father that way
stricken86: you little **** bubble
Thai Ni Dong: how about you hang yourself
Bangersndmash: Age has nothing to do with it, it's just maturity.
Thai Ni Dong: worthless ****
stricken86: how about i hang my **** over your shoulder
stricken86: you fat pile of dog ****
Thai Ni Dong: go for it and i will rip that tiny pecker off
Bangersndmash: Lol
Thai Ni Dong: rip it out like a splinter
Bangersndmash: Calm your tits
Cryptozoa: blow a hole right where your **** use to be
Thai Ni Dong: lmao
stricken86: EW ******
Thai Ni Dong: got em!
stricken86: YOU WANNA TOUCH MY PECKER?
Thai Ni Dong: ******* ******
stricken86: WHAT A ******
stricken86: YOU LIKE ****

Alright who wants to play some leeg!?

Anyone want to start taking bets on the result of this game?

Jenga

Banned
riot please remove vi and shyvana from the game

annoying ass bruisers with ms buffs and gapclosers with ults that go straight to your carry is annoying after fighting them a hundred times

at least jarvan has to do a combo

DeadNames

Banned
Holy fuck Shyvana is the best champion in the game right now. Every time my duo partner has played her, we have carried so hard.

S/O to the 5/11 AFK Taric

Please, Shyvana takes so much skill.... as a Shyvana main you have to like, press r, and then w, then click everywhere mashing q and e....

Yeah okay she's pretty facerolly.

DeadNames

Banned
Please, Shyvana takes so much skill.... as a Shyvana main you have to like, press r, and then w, then click everywhere mashing q and e....

Yeah okay she's pretty facerolly.

It's insane. She's so broken right now. You can justify it by saying "well she has no CC and sustain" but plenty of champions are like that. Wukong, WW, Fiora, etc. She has SUCH has base damages, insane mobility, no mana, and mixed damage. She's tanky as fuck so you can't focus her, but she will just raid your backline and destroy your carries.

It's insane. She's so broken right now. You can justify it by saying "well she has no CC and sustain" but plenty of champions are like that. Wukong, WW, Fiora, etc. She has SUCH has base damages, insane mobility, no mana, and mixed damage. She's tanky as fuck so you can't focus her, but she will just raid your backline and destroy your carries.

Yeah, usually if you play someone like renekton, you can zone out the back line but cant kill them. Or you play someone like zed, you can kill the carry but are easily focused. A fed Shyvana can easily kill both the support and adc while still surviving and getting the rest of the enemy team down to 50% hp.

DeadNames

Banned
Yeah, usually if you play someone like renekton, you can zone out the back line but cant kill them. Or you play someone like zed, you can kill the carry but are easily focused. A fed Shyvana can easily kill both the support and adc while still surviving and getting the rest of the enemy team down to 50% hp.

Riven is pretty stupid in lane and in a duel, but at least she gets blown up somewhat easily if diving the carry. Shyvana is SO TANKY. Honestly i won't be surprised if she gets nerfed.

bjaelke

Limited. They'll replace it next month with a new mode.

But it wouldn’t be Snowdown without a showdown! This Snowdown, we’re excited to introduce the Showdown featured game mode on Howling Abyss. Featuring 1v1 and 2v2 battles to test how well you wield your weapons in the winter chill, you can enter Showdown throughout Snowdown this year!

Acinixys

Hi LoL thread

How would i go about receiving support from a real human being? I emailed Riot about being unable to log into my fresh account (created 3 days ago), but every response ive gotten back is a copy pasted slab of text

The person i was emailing with stopped responding after the 4th mail, and now im screwed.

Ken

Hi LoL thread

How would i go about receiving support from a real human being? I emailed Riot about being unable to log into my fresh account (created 3 days ago), but every response ive gotten back is a copy pasted slab of text

The person i was emailing with stopped responding after the 4th mail, and now im screwed.

Uh, try again? The one time I emailed support I got a pretty quick reply from a human.

Leezard

Hi LoL thread

Go to the support area of the website and submit a ticket.

Hi LoL thread

Or just create a new account if you only started 3 days ago. Won't change much.

Riven is pretty stupid in lane and in a duel, but at least she gets blown up somewhat easily if diving the carry. Shyvana is SO TANKY. Honestly i won't be surprised if she gets nerfed.

She will be. She was already pretty broken as a top laner, but now that the jungle changes have made her broken in the jungle, too, she's pretty much guaranteed to get dragged into the closet and worked over so hard with the nerf bat that you won't recognize her when she staggers out.

You can get away with being a little broken in top lane for a pretty long time, and you can get away with being a little broken in the jungle more or less indefinitely, but once you start getting stupid in both roles Riot puts a hit out on you.

There is seriously no point in ganking. In solo queue at least. Waste 30-60s setting up a good gank for maybe a 40% chance of success. Better to just farm your jungle the whole early game and take teleport for counter ganks. In 3 good teleport counter ganks I've gotten 2 double kills and one time we ended up getting 4 kills as a team and a tower.

At this point I just want to jungle every game, feels like 90% of junglers haven't realized how fed you can get just by farming this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom