• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agkel

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

edit: IT HAPPENED!!!

Leave for 7 months, come back and go 16/6 in 2 days. I'm tiiiireeed though and my gf says no more league for a while... worth it.

Agkel

woo!

no sej skin, points docked.

haha funny you should mention it. I switched to classic sej and lost 3 matches almost back to back. Went back to the new skin and boom!

I rode the pig while slurping the purple to silver!!! XD

Newt

woo!

haha funny you should mention it. I switched to classic sej and lost 3 matches almost back to back. Went back to the new skin and boom!

I rode the pig while slurping the purple to silver!!! XD
Congrats! Now I give you a new mission good sir. You must obtain the Caviar of Soraka.

DeadNames

Banned
Just got Vi- amazing ganker and interrupter, but I feel like she can't really bring the damage for good kill potential. What's a good build? Are bork and cleaver good on her?

Just got Vi- amazing ganker and interrupter, but I feel like she can't really bring the damage for good kill potential. What's a good build? Are bork and cleaver good on her?

Max Denting Blows early and your kill potential is actually huge, even with a completely defensive build. You can build Cleaver or Triforce on her for some extra threat, but you really shouldn't unless you've already got your Golem Spirit, Aegis, and at least one Giant's Belt item already banked. Your threat on squishies is absolutely terrifying if you just use your Q + E to proc Denting Blows properly.

DeadNames

Banned
Max Denting Blows early and your kill potential is actually huge, even with a completely defensive build. You can build Cleaver or Triforce on her for some extra threat, but you really shouldn't unless you've already got your Golem Spirit, Aegis, and at least one Giant's Belt item already banked. Your threat on squishies is absolutely terrifying if you just use your Q + E to proc Denting Blows properly.

I played her in some normals in maxed q first. I usually went golem then cleaver. What should I max first?

Max Q and E first. Until teams start grouping as 5, every time your ult is up you should be able to get a kill, and the low CD on the max level Q means you can get it off at least twice in every team fight.

Cleaver is fine on her, but it just depends on what you need. I prefer going Golem into Iceborn Gauntlet and going more tanky or more damage depending on what the team needs more of. If your team doesn't need you to tank, trinity force isn't too bad on her either.

Max Denting Blows early and your kill potential is actually huge, even with a completely defensive build.

ehhhhhh. If you can land your Q skillshot consistently it offers more, I've found, than maxing W first.

ehhhhhh. If you can land your Q skillshot consistently it offers more, I've found, than maxing W first.

Personally, I would rather not be relying on Q for damage because you too often need to be using it for utility (wall-jumping, getting into engage range for Assault and Battery, etc.). It's also worth noting that while the direct damage will (usually) be comparable to Denting Blows, the armor shred and attack speed buff on the W is just much more valuable over any kind of long fight - and you should be expecting longer fights if you're built reasonably tanky.

W max first gives you the ability to duel most laners and pretty much any other jungler but Aatrox. It's pretty brutal. The only reason I'd see for maxing Q is if you're short just a little bit on the burst damage you need to make ganks on a relatively tanky mid laner succeed, but even then, most of the tankier mid laners (Gragas, Kassadin, etc.) have too easy of a time dodging the Q anyway.

Edit: Woof, Curse Academy getting dumpstered with Bronze League plays. Not even strategic problems, they're just doing some serious facepalm tower dives.

Edwardo

Our mid is a diamond 4 adc main in europe.. lets see how this goes

Anybody want to trade mystery gifts? I haven't been active on forums but I am very trustworthy.

add MJ Doja in game

You have to be friends in-game with the person for two weeks before you can gift them.

M.J. Doja

Banned
Our mid is a diamond 4 adc main in europe.. lets see how this goes

You have to be friends in-game with the person for two weeks before you can gift them.

Oh right! Forgot about that. Dang. I only play with one guy on my friends list currently so not sure if I trust people.

Edwardo

was he last pick? ive noticed most of my diamond smurfs are last pick.

Hmm, I dont remember. But in this game our last pick is a smurf and pleaded for us to let him go top with garen.

and fed khazix

but dont worry his duo pal played fizz and fed morg.

An exchange student showed me chinese LOL... Those splash arts are so different o.o not to mention the crazy client.

Yeah, in general the Chinese splash art for older characters like Shaco is just way, way better than the American splash art. The only problem with it is that it's often too good to be representative of the actual in-game models.

DeadNames

Banned
Yeah, in general the Chinese splash art for older characters like Shaco is just way, way better than the American splash art. The only problem with it is that it's often too good to be representative of the actual in-game models.

Shaco was very........ odd. It didn't fit League's art style. It was like there were two different games combined in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom