• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okayyy so Path of Exile MIGHT be a problem. 3 hours just passed.

(Played Kha'Zix earlier, legitimately worst Kha'Zix I've ever seen. Which is saying something.)

So....

xE1hwyo.png

Infernal Alistar is cool... right? RIGHT?

):

add me @lynnrie
Done.
Path of Exile good?

If it is, why would I ever pay for a game again?
I'm enjoying it a lot. Even at this very early stage I can see the insane, insane depth to the slotting/passive tree system. It's gonna be fun playing other characters.

Gifted my friend Panda Annie (!) and Musketeer TF, got Leopard Nidalee and Full Metal Pantheon back. Not bad face.

Boken

Banned
posted by regi 12 hrs ago

so troll

"Some additional comments:
http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_reginald/b/475800903?t=49m31s
He's not retiring. He will remain on the team.
TSM is bringing in a full time coach.

http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_reginald/b/475800903?t=53m43s
Coach has full authority over the team.
We will have a Challenger sub for mid. If I underperform, I'll step down myself.
The subs aren't just going to be sitting on the roster. They are going to be helping us with strategy and practice. It's going to be a lot of work."

TSM Bjergsen is a pretty big deal if he can mesh with the rest of the team. They could be serious World Championship contenders without that NA Mid Anchor weighing them down.

Now I might actually like TSM. Hmm.

I'm very interested to see how Voyboy does as a midlaner this season, he's easily the best streamer I've come across as far as teaching me about the game so I hope he does well.

Boken

Banned

I'm very interested to see how Voyboy does as a midlaner this season, he's easily the best streamer I've come across as far as teaching me about the game so I hope he does well.
i think he looks pretty bad!

anyway, DAT TSM EFFECT

dBudOUZ.png

they must be rolling in the dough

Macattk15

From what I've seen in Solo Q streams and a little of the NACL thing ... he hasn't been too impressive.

Final-fucking-nally.

Regi has great knowledge about the game, but his performance and play calling have been mediocre at best for quite some time now. Though I don't know how well will his attitude affect his coaching.

Valygar

I think that early game champions are the key for low elo solo ranked, so, which ADC / MIDs / top champions do you recommend? I recently bought vayne and it was a big mistake.

Boken

Banned
I think that early game champions are the key for low elo solo ranked, so, which ADC / MIDs / top champions do you recommend? I recently bought vayne and it was a big mistake.
Corki for adc

Gragas for mid

And renekton for top

These are the early game+mid game pros

Just a quick question:

It's been a few days since I was on League last, and before I logged on yesterday, a friend told me he sent me a mystery gift. After logging on, I never received it, although a friend and I did two swaps and I was able to get his.

Is there something else I need to be doing? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Maybe my other friend is lying or something... :lol

Edwardo

Just a quick question:

It's been a few days since I was on League last, and before I logged on yesterday, a friend told me he sent me a mystery gift. After logging on, I never received it, although a friend and I did two swaps and I was able to get his.

Is there something else I need to be doing? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Maybe my other friend is lying or something... :lol

Hmm, maybe it popped up and you didnt notice. One of my friends received one when our queue popped and it went away in a split second.

It looks like they disabled the Gifting History option under purchases. You can look through all of your champs to see if there is a new skin somewhere in there. Another thing you can do is go to skins in the shop and select the champs you own. It'll say if you own a skin in there, but that's only for skins that are available to purchase.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Well, Reginald did what everyone predicted and retired. Bjergsen is their new mid laner.

http://www.solomid.net/new-tsm-roster-change.php

Later Reg.. it's been real.

yGPs4LI.jpg

HOLY SHIT FINALLY! Yes~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by regi 12 hrs ago

so troll

"Some additional comments:
http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_reginald/b/475800903?t=49m31s
He's not retiring. He will remain on the team.
TSM is bringing in a full time coach.

http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_reginald/b/475800903?t=53m43s
Coach has full authority over the team.
We will have a Challenger sub for mid. If I underperform, I'll step down myself.
The subs aren't just going to be sitting on the roster. They are going to be helping us with strategy and practice. It's going to be a lot of work."

FUCK. DAMMIT!

Hmm, maybe it popped up and you didnt notice. One of my friends received one when our queue popped and it went away in a split second.

It looks like they disabled the Gifting History option under purchases. You can look through all of your champs to see if there is a new skin somewhere in there. Another thing you can do is go to skins in the shop and select the champs you own. It'll say if you own a skin in there, but that's only for skins that are available to purchase.

I wasn't seeing anything new so I sent them a message. I'll let the thread know when I receive a response, just in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom