• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delodax

Hey guys! One of my good friends just launched a League of Legends Kickstarter, and I thought some of you might be interested. You may know him from Reign of Gaming, where he writes excellent theorycrafting articles as Gentleman Gustaf, or as best Skarner NA. (Seriously, his Skarner is ridiculous.) It would be super cool if you could take a look. :)

Click here for the Kickstarter!

Intriguing. I have a soft spot for people bringing informative content to the community. Will consider backing if I don't forget about it :p

Boken

Banned
Maybe ezreal will get a VU too, because somebody has to discover shurima for the patch to occur.

It makes no sense for ryze to do it...

How long until we good a good sale >.>

Can Shyvanna/Syndra/Ahri/Thresh/Aatrox/Lissandra/Fizz/Khazix go on sale next time please.

Any gaffers in oce keen to mystery gift?

Boken

Banned
You're a fucking genius.

it makes too much sense

shurima has lain unchartable to runeterra for eons, protected by magical mirages

ezreal comes and explores shurima - "who needs a map?" he says.

he finds the shard of power, allowing summoners to transcribe to the magma chamber
"you belong in a museum" he exclaimed.

Mothman91

it makes too much sense

shurima has lain unchartable to runeterra for eons, protected by magical mirages

ezreal comes and explores shurima - "who needs a map?" he says.

he finds the shard of power, allowing summoners to transcribe to the magma chamber
"you belong in a museum" he exclaimed.
Riot, hire this man.

Kennen feeds a solo kill to Orianna at 3 minutes, another at 5 minutes, and again at 7 minutes, all without jungler interference in the lane.

... and ends the game 16/4/10. I was there and I still don't know how he pulled that magic trick off, even with a clean-up double kill roaming bottom. He was just diving full-derp into team fights and making it work, somehow.

Newt

Kennen feeds a solo kill to Orianna at 3 minutes, another at 5 minutes, and again at 7 minutes, all without jungler interference in the lane.

... and ends the game 16/4/10. I was there and I still don't know how he pulled that magic trick off, even with a clean-up double kill roaming bottom. He was just diving full-derp into team fights and making it work, somehow.
Kennen can be a really good champ to use if you're braindead.

Edwardo

Riot's system for timing Mystery Gifting is so bad. It's set up like your first win of the day bonus where you have to wait 24 hours until you can do it again, except without giving us a timer. Why don't they make it so that it just resets at like 6am EST/PST or for wherever your server is? Same thing for first win of the day. That way when you complete it, it doesn't have to be later and later every next day until you eventually skip a day to get it to a normal time.

scy

Riot's system for timing Mystery Gifting is so bad. It's set up like your first win of the day bonus where you have to wait 24 hours until you can do it again, except without giving us a timer. Why don't they make it so that it just resets at like 6am EST/PST or for wherever your server is? Same thing for first win of the day. That way when you complete it, it doesn't have to be later and later every next day until you eventually skip a day to get it to a normal time.

First win of the day isn't on a 24 hour timer. Should be a 22 hour timer just so it avoids that situation you're talking about.

Edwardo

First win of the day isn't on a 24 hour timer. Should be a 22 hour timer just so it avoids that situation you're talking about.

Alright that's fine, but it should just reset at the same time every day.

In other news, I just got mystery gifted Blood Lord Vladimir :D

Intriguing. I have a soft spot for people bringing informative content to the community. Will consider backing if I don't forget about it :p

That would be greatly appreciated. :) He's also a super nice and interesting streamer and a really positive voice amidst all the trolls! You can check out his stream here.

On an unrelated note, I've had the worst losing streak of my life. :( Might just give up on ranked until Season 4...

i just went like 7/7 on varus ults including a few that saved my teammates by the skin of their teeth so essentially what im saying is that im better than doublelift

n7wz.jpg

So heavy, bros.

Man, my MMR must be really low. I'm Silver IV, usually hover around 42 LP. I get matched with a lot of Bronze I and II and silver V. Barely ever see anyone higher than me.

True, I just feel like he doesn't do much in solo queue :/
I've had very, very good success with him.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28814164#history

Almost too heavy.

Pushed into our base, getting split pushed to death, the rest of the team not doing enough damage to kill flies or cut through 1-ply toilet paper. But ya boy. After fuckin up Riven's face (I started her 0/5 after 25 minutes), I got busy in the other lanes that were losing pretty hard.

I haven't bought Muramana on Jayce for a looong time. Mostly because of the delay it causes to your damage output. I decided to this time out after tuning in to see Dyrus buying one in his outting. He failed, but I figured why not buy one. Gaaaaaaad damn! When I turned that sommbitch on, I damn near 4v1'd their team. I W-shot Riven, W-shot Taric, W-shot Elise trying to run away. They were straight up vaporizing.

I think I'm gonna make my final push for gold with Jayce. Nothing but Jayce. Jungle Jayce, Top Jayce, Mid Jayce, ADC Jayce. Ball the fuck out. If I fail, at least I'll know I failed with my most consistent producer.

DeadNames

Banned
I've had very, very good success with him.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/28814164#history

Almost too heavy.

Pushed into our base, getting split pushed to death, the rest of the team not doing enough damage to kill flies or cut through 1-ply toilet paper. But ya boy. After fuckin up Riven's face (I started her 0/5 after 25 minutes), I got busy in the other lanes that were losing pretty hard.

I haven't bought Muramana on Jayce for a looong time. Mostly because of the delay it causes to your damage output. I decided to this time out after tuning in to see Dyrus buying one in his outting. He failed, but I figured why not buy one. Gaaaaaaad damn! When I turned that sommbitch on, I damn near 4v1'd their team. I W-shot Riven, W-shot Taric, W-shot Elise trying to run away. They were straight up vaporizing.

I think I'm gonna make my final push for gold with Jayce. Nothing but Jayce. Jungle Jayce, Top Jayce, Mid Jayce, ADC Jayce. Ball the fuck out. If I fail, at least I'll know I failed with my most consistent producer.

Do you play him top? I just feel like he has a harder time VS tankier top laners. Especially Renek and Jax who just might rip him apart. And I don't want to be that guy... but how much success have you had with him in ranked?

Do you play him top? I just feel like he has a harder time VS tankier top laners. Especially Renek and Jax who just might rip him apart. And I don't want to be that guy... but how much success have you had with him in ranked?

Yep. Top in almost every game. In the last couple days, I've destroyed a Renekton, a Tryndamere, and a Riven. I've found that "hard" matchups are hard only if you make a lot of mistakes. To me, "hard" just means "respect them more". Generally, it means I just let the lane push close to my tower and farm easy from there. I poke here and there, but I really just wait for them to over-commit or make an obvious mistake and punish. Moreover, I tend to observe people's habits.

In the last match, for example, Riven kept E --> QQQ'ing to farm. So I lulled her to sleep by not giving her any real opportunities to jump on me and allowing her to QQQ farm for a few minutes...and then jumped dead in her ass when she'd least expect it. She'd QQQ as she had done countless times already...and finally I'd bust her in the mouth with the EQW then hammer form to QW...and dead Riven. That happened more than once, and once you have the item lead in that lane...you've won the lane.

The game before (the loss), I 0/2'd Lee Sin top the same way. Just let him get his farm as I got mine safely and observed his behavior. He liked to QQ then WW minions. I just lulled him to sleep and waited for the right time. He did it right on queue and gave him the full combo. Dead Lee Sin. He didn't expect it because I hadn't done much more than a few right-clicks here and there before it. In the Trynd game...Trynd players sometimes forget that before 6, they ain't shit. They find out the hard way.

I haven't played against a Jax in 5v5 in awhile, but I see him all the time in 3v3. It's not a lane I lose at Silver/Gold levels of play anymore. At worst it'll be a draw. I know what I can get and what I can't and when. Rare is the occasion where I'm genuinely out of position.

All that being said, I think I've only played him a couple of times in ranked. That will increase exponentially, but I rarely have a bad game with him. Very rare. His acceleration gate and knock back disengage make him very hard to kill without the right kind of help, he farms easy, and once he gets a couple of big items and max W, he's a fucking problem unless you can dive through the team to get to him.

DeadNames

Banned
Yep. Top in almost every game. In the last couple days, I've destroyed a Renekton, a Tryndamere, and a Riven. I've found that "hard" matchups are hard only if you make a lot of mistakes. To me, "hard" just means "respect them more". Generally, it means I just let the lane push close to my tower and farm easy from there. I poke here and there, but I really just wait for them to over-commit or make an obvious mistake and punish. Moreover, I tend to observe people's habits.

In the last match, for example, Riven kept E --> QQQ'ing to farm. So I lulled her to sleep by not giving her any real opportunities to jump on me and allowing her to QQQ farm for a few minutes...and then jumped dead in her ass when she'd least expect it. She'd QQQ as she had done countless times already...and finally I'd bust her in the mouth with the EQW then hammer form to QW...and dead Riven. That happened more than once, and once you have the item lead in that lane...you've won the lane.

The game before (the loss), I 0/2'd Lee Sin top the same way. Just let him get his farm as I got mine safely and observed his behavior. He liked to QQ then WW minions. I just lulled him to sleep and waited for the right time. He did it right on queue and gave him the full combo. Dead Lee Sin. He didn't expect it because I hadn't done much more than a few right-clicks here and there before it. In the Trynd game...Trynd players sometimes forget that before 6, they ain't shit. They find out the hard way.

I haven't played against a Jax in 5v5 in awhile, but I see him all the time in 3v3. It's not a lane I lose at Silver/Gold levels of play anymore. At worst it'll be a draw. I know what I can get and what I can't and when. Rare is the occasion where I'm genuinely out of position.

All that being said, I think I've only played him a couple of times in ranked. That will increase exponentially, but I rarely have a bad game with him. Very rare. His acceleration gate and knock back disengage make him very hard to kill without the right kind of help, he farms easy, and once he gets a couple of big items and max W, he's a fucking problem unless you can dive through the team to get to him.

Yeah, sometimes I want to max W first just for raw dueling potential. It rips apart maxed.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Can someone recommend me an ADC? I've been maining Twitch but I'm looking to try a new champ. I've played Draven a few times and like him. Same for Sivir and Jinx.

Can someone recommend me an ADC? I've been maining Twitch but I'm looking to try a new champ. I've played Draven a few times and like him. Same for Sivir and Jinx.

Mmm, Varus, Ashe, Tristana, maybe Corki.

Twitch is my fav adc, so I don't really know what to recommend you.

Also, 2 wins in a row in ranked. Both 0 deaths games. What nerf to Ahri?

Yeah, sometimes I want to max W first just for raw dueling potential. It rips apart maxed.

Nah no need. It's only strong when you actually have some right-click items to go with it and the low cooldown that comes with higher levels. By the time you get up your second damage item, it's maxed. Q does more damage at lower levels and it transitions nicely into the W over time and items.

Edwardo

Give Tristana a shot. Her W is awesome for teamfights when you need to reposition yourself. She farms very well with E too.

Mothman91

Caitlyn is the safest in terms of ADC. Tristana becomes godtier mode once her passive hits full level. Draven is super strong, definitely early game. I still have mixed opinions on Jinx, but she's awesome.

Kenai

No one recommends poor Miss Fortune anymore.

I really like her, still my fav ADC, went 19/4 my last game with her
was an ARAM tho
. Her passive helps a lot with last hitting and also with building up extra damage that people have a real hard time calculating on the fly. She's a bit of a mana hog if you want to harass a lot with her Q but that's most ADCs with their spammables i guess.

I'm starting to really like the new Sivir too. I love laning as Caitlyn but I feel like crap lategame with her and I'm not sure what to do about it.

I hope, I really, really hope. I mean, I smiled in ranked...

Tomorrow is going to be as good as today. 3 ranked games, 3 wins. 92 LP, next win and I'll be, again, in promos for S1.

Oh, how I regret don't saying anything when my team was arguing back when I was in my last win for S1 like 1 month or 2 ago.

: /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom