• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Thresh is free this week. Time to try him.

http://i.imgur.com/vbjUvt7.png

Terrible laning phase as Ashe and I kept getting hooked and Jinx started to snowball. But when we started grouping I started landing hooks like crazy.

Viktor's like "going afk cuz noct stole blue", then comes mid and gets a quadra.

"can i get blue now"
Nocturne: "ok"

there are two rules to playing mid in solo queue.

the first rule is to play a champion who can easily solo blue buff.

Viktor is one of those champions, so that brings us to the second rule:
Don't ask.

PBE changes:

Amumu
Despair (W) damage changed to 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% of enemies maximum health from 1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4/2.7%

Kha'Zix
Void Spike () cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 8 seconds

Soraka
Equinox (E) cooldown increased to 24/22/20/18/16 from 18/17/16/15/14

Warwick
Infinite Duress (R) cooldown increased to 110/90/70 from 90/80/70

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't realize Soraka was a problem. I thought people were complaining that she's weak as a healer because she kills herself now. D:

24 seconds is a very long cooldown.

jerd

They wanted to redistribute the power because they thought the aoe silence was too strong. Its pretty nasty if well placed but its kind of her bread and butter so idk

Dys

Neo Member
So, my Victorious Morgana appeared and I went in a custom game to check it out... and the dress doesn't feel right. Feels so square and as though it doesn't flow well. Other than that, I think it looks great. Thoughts?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
So, my Victorious Morgana appeared and I went in a custom game to check it out... and the dress doesn't feel right. Feels so square and as though it doesn't flow well. Other than that, I think it looks great. Thoughts?
Everything about Victorious Morgana is gaudy and cumbersome. Blackthorn reigns supreme.

Blizzard

Banned
Can't wait to check out that Gold trim when I get in.
Look forward to a year's worth of "How did you get [diamond / platinum / gold], you must have been boosted, you're garbage" in chat. Especially if you have a bad game.

Everything about Victorious Morgana is gaudy and cumbersome. Blackthorn reigns supreme.
Blackthorne Morgana looks kind of ugly and red. It looks kind of like Zyra or a Zyra skin.

Nev

Banned

That's what happens when you give the victorious skin to a visually 2009 champion with 5 skins already.

Bravo Riot best decision 2014. Genius decision making.

40 damage on hit jungle item (basically a better FF) with the scaling true damage on hit smite = warwick is a god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ULnREMy70

watch this guy luv it

'da black cleaver of PBE' u cant get a better recommendation than that
"He one-shots... ANYONE!"

*uses 4 skills*

tmxfpp.gif

Isn't "one shotting" In this game using only one rotation of your spells? I don't think you can't legit one shot other than a dumb stacked Nasus or a stacked Veigar R on a full AP mage.
That's what makes it worse, people commonly using and accepting a bastardized definition. Like orb walking.

Blizzard

Banned
That's what makes it worse, people commonly using and accepting a bastardized definition. Like orb walking.
I agree, it seems silly to call something one shot if it's a bunch of shots. It also actively hurts rational discussion about the game since someone can complain they were "one-shot", and you have to actively pry to find out the details of what really killed them.

its just an arbitrary definition that quickly emphasizes the message needed to be sent.

next you'll be telling me you count the number of threads on your sheets because you ordered a 400 count not a 399 count.

Well, first time I got completely destroyed by twitch and (gold) morgana.

I could not doing anything about it, asked the jungle for help, he didnt care so this happened.

http://matchhistory.lan.leagueoflegends.com/es/#match-details/LA1/111714198/758194

Sona is actually quite good against Morgana in lane, and is usually my go-to support if Morgana is stolen. Morgana's rather weak against sustained poke and heals. Her bindings won't do much help if you two are full health while they're half health. Sona, Karma, Soraka, Braum, Nami are decent picks against Morg for me.

Blizzard

Banned
I imagine they MUST be out there, but I feel like I've seen 4+ Irelia players in the last 2 days, and I don't think I have seen one of them be remotely successful.

It seems like in each case, they get a few parts of triforce or BOTRK built, but have died so many times the game ends not long afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom