• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
So, played my second game of the new rift, this time setting my graphics to medium. The map looks really nice, especially when you're lacerating some shitty Lucian. Oh yeah, the Janna was good too (even though she built ardent cencor). The Baron area looks super good. They really did do a good job, though low settings looks even worse than the default rift.
Did you set it to medium because you had performance issues too, or is there some other benefit I'm missing?

After I played a couple of games the performance seemed to level out, so I'm not sure what to think.

Newt

Did you set it to medium because you had performance issues too, or is there some other benefit I'm missing?

After I played a couple of games the performance seemed to level out, so I'm not sure what to think.
Nah, I usually keep it on low because I don't really care about the graphics.

Tizoc

Why're these Darius-es building Last Whisper? Is it for his Q, autos and W to deal extra damage for his Ult. to finish them off faster?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
remember I posted all those fixes to make her more fun

instant weapon switching
steeper distance damage on ult (less dmg close more further)
make her laser ray something not lame

there were a bunch of them and they were great
Jinx is already one of the strongest ADCs in the game and all of these would be buffs.

JesseZao

Souls seem to be coming to Thresh from off-screen distance...is this a bug or a buff?

I'm not sure how it's happening, maybe allies are picking them up for Thresh now?

Sofo

Souls seem to be coming to Thresh from off-screen distance...is this a bug or a buff?

I'm not sure how it's happening, maybe allies are picking them up for Thresh now?

I would need to see a video but sometimes if you put a lantern close to the souls and it disappears before the souls are collected, they will still fly to you?

I do know what you mean though, it might be just some delay with the animation maybe.

The new Summoner's Rift can -explicit- off.

I've been playing LoL for a year, and during that time, I've been able to play the game smoothly even though my computer is awful. During my first 2 games on the new map, my framerate dropped every time I tried to fight the enemy laner, and during teamfights I just stopped playing and accepted the death since there was nothing I could do. I then went to try a draft mode game since the VU isn't on there, and everything was smooth again.

What is this bologna?

I know it's still in testing or w/e, but still. Woof.

clemenx

Banned
Kinda surprised Piglet is leveling his account from scratch, though this could produce some hilarious games. It's certainly hilarious how his support Lux uses Final Spark right when he chunked all the damage. Also Yi every game. I don't miss leveling.

Leezard

How unfortunate my screen breaks right when the new SR starts rolling out. I tried playing an aram on my tv from a distance, but it was kind of nasty.

Newt

Man, WW supp is legit so good. Doesn't do much early game, but neither does Sivir.

5412fad08d8ac612463ef0340e79e2d8.png

drawkcaB

Have those who've been getting frame issues updated their drivers? The first PBE patch after 4.19 was released on Live completely fucked my FPS. New drivers installed it's good like it had always been.

Negaduck

Okay gaf, here is my first try at some Taric Faces. I realize 3 and 5 are the same (had 6 but didn't put the right layer on when i saved it =/

sfIhmIe.jpg

PM me which face you like the best and that is the shape i'll use whenever I finish this damn thing.

I'll take some votes for like 2 days or so and then i'll work on some armor next!

figure it will go face, armor and then hammer and shield designs.

Whatever one has the most votes is the design I will go with as I move on along the drawing.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like 4.

I'm going to see 1 in my sleep now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1 is like a cross between Arthas and Hannibal.

Negaduck

haha, lol yeah i almost didn't post up 1, that was the first one i did so it was probably more a warm up than anything actual.

I'm fairly partial to 4 myself.

Tizoc

Man, WW supp is legit so good. Doesn't do much early game, but neither does Sivir.

So he just helped you farm til lvl. 6 then you 2 and the jungler go for kills?
Want to know how supp Warwick would work, if you could elaborate please.

Korten

Banned
I want to join in one one of those NeoGAF Teambuilder adventures. D:

I have a really pretty
terrible
sense of humor.

Newt

So he just helped you farm til lvl. 6 then you 2 and the jungler go for kills?
Want to know how supp Warwick would work, if you could elaborate please.
Yeah, well he's gonna do much before level 6. In lane he procced his targons, and I guess he took a few hooks, but he kinda just walked out of them. Our team was actually really behind overall, but me, Rex and WW just kept finding picks around the map with the use of Sivir and WW ult. So yeah, he's basically there for picking people off, though I imagine his peel isn't terrible with that ult. Attack speed buff is also really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom