• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev

Banned
I remember reading about a WW remake that I thought was quite interesting, with ultimate being a long range jump skillshots and other things I don't remember. What happened to it? Better let him suppress and oneshot people on demand I guess.

zkylon

zkylewd
iUB50pDPWxNFy.png

first lux game of s5 i get 20 mejais stacks in 26 minutes :>

enemy ori was really upset at me cos i got like first blood in a dumb invade thing and then my jungler camped me pretty hard and she was still winning lane against me but whatevs lol

new mejais is def my favorite change of s5 lol, it's so dumb, i love it. also tried morellos and i don't know about the math, but i went oom a lot more often than when i got athenes with like ori and syndra.

Why is ghost banned? Gotta make room in the thread now that zkylon is back? :p
no -__-

Probably due to his use of "gay" and "retarded."
sad but good reason tbh

you shouldn't say gay or retarded like that :I

pls think about others

drawkcaB

Pretty sure this has been the case since last month or at least was supposed to be the case.

EDIT - Oh you mean the champion win rate in ranked? Lolking seems fine to me

If you look at the champion specific graphs, every single one has a fall-off to zero play rate and win rate starting on 4.20 patch day. The win rates on the /champions page are average over a certain period of time. When you have something as the 4.20 jungle changes, pretty much every junglers win rates on the /champions page are meaningless.

Leagueofgraphs.com seems to have information 4.20 onwards but only in graph form. As far as I can tell you can't mouse over those graphs to get specific numbers.

Nev said:
I remember reading about a WW remake that I thought was quite interesting, with ultimate being a long range jump skillshots and other things I don't remember. What happened to it? Better let him suppress and oneshot people on demand I guess.

That was prospective. It had stuff like a movement ability that boomeranged him and an AoE fear. That was back in the Spring at the earliest. It was by whoever made Lucian, can't recall the designer's name right now.I don't recall them giving a time frame for the rework. I imagine (hope?) Riot would want to speed it up if WW continues to be a problem in S5, particularly with shit like how he and he only can abuse Skirmisher's.

Kalista's passive really needs some QoL changes. It's pretty damn clunky right now, specially in higher pings. For some reason left clicking it is half as responsive as right clicking.

Sofo

So frustrating when you lose a game that could have been won 15 minutes earlier because people are not focusing on objectives. Idk wtf was going on IRL with my Lucian but he was not grouping and just afk farming (we heard something like your mother complaining to him on voicechat, but I mean, he is 27 years old, wth).

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1839979306/206655443?tab=overview

Shit pisses me off, considering Kalista and Braum were Diamonds 5 and Plat 5 and we shat on their lane thanks to Ori roaming. -_-;

Also warning people about drag in 30s and see them go get some farm up top that wasn't even threatening our 2nd tower.

I am so salty atm ._.

That was prospective. It had stuff like a movement ability that boomeranged him and an AoE fear. That was back in the Spring at the earliest. It was by whoever made Lucian, can't recall the designer's name right now.I don't recall them giving a time frame for the rework. I imagine (hope?) Riot would want to speed it up if WW continues to be a problem in S5, particularly with shit like how he and he only can abuse Skirmisher's.

I think one of the reasons that Warwick hasn't happened yet is because they're waiting on a prospective visual update to be done too. They said they don't want more situations like with Heimer where is game play and visual updates were months apart and it was all really disjointed.

and the designer is DanielZKlein (aka ZenonTheStoic, also designed Azir)

zkylon

zkylewd
also lux needs the texture update thingie really bad

she looks so plain against new sr, she's like a grey blob

So frustrating when you lose a game that could have been won 15 minutes earlier because people are not focusing on objectives. Idk wtf was going on IRL with my Lucian but he was not grouping and just afk farming.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1839979306/206655443?tab=overview

Shit pisses me off, considering Kalista and Braum were Diamonds 5 and Plat 5 and we shat on their lane thanks to Ori roaming. -_-;

Also warning people about drag in 30s and see them go get some farm up top that wasn't even threatening our 2nd tower.

I am so salty atm ._.

there's an irresponsible amount of cdr in that build

drop the morellos and get mikaels (warwick on the other team!) and prolly get randuins instead of frozen heart if you're going to get mejais

70% cdr is silly

don't be silly :>

sorry about hte loss

I think one of the reasons that Warwick hasn't happened yet is because they're waiting on a prospective visual update to be done too. They said they don't want more situations like with Heimer where is game play and visual updates were months apart and it was all really disjointed.

i bet ww is gonna look so cool

designs have been so awesome lately

drawkcaB

Could be the model, but the way Zenon was going it sounded really rough. Like the numbers and thought process behind the new passive were really complicated beyond belief on something as simple as a passive.

And yes, when they get around to it I imagine the new WW will look fantastic. I'm a huge fan of all monster champions who can jungle. Something fitting about that.

Finally got to try out the new jungle. Fucking hate it, it's probably just me being shit but ganking pre 6 feels like it sets me back way too much to be worth unless I get a kill. These spawn timers are ridiculous and the XP is garbage.

garath

Tried master yi in the new jungle. Somehow the opposing Diana not only beat me to 6 but she got two ganks off. Sigh.

I rebounded a bit but Diana kicked my butt. I can see huge late game potential with devourer but the flaws of yi are still here. We'll see.

I want to try Diana now.

Blizzard

Banned
If XP is so bad in the jungle, has anyone tried just grabbing red or blue buffs occasionally, but otherwise doing 2 mid/top laners to rush down towers or get better XP?

Problem with upping the XP is that it might create more balance issues than solve.

As I see it, the respawn timers need to go
along with Devourer and any champions that use it

clemenx

Banned
I have to agree with devourer being gone. The stacking mechanic doesn't add anything. Just make a massive AttSpd item and give it a fixed on hit damage.

Burt

Okay, jungle Yi is the easiest thing I've ever done in this game. I know people say Ranger's, but he's definitely another one of those Stalker's/Chilling Smite junglers.

Is there a mark you want to be at for Devourer's stacks at certain points? I think I was at like +100 damage around 30 min.

Tizoc

With AP Malphite, when should I use the active of Deathfire Grasp? Ult.>DFG>E>Q?
I always seem to forget to activate it, especially with Malph's range.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You can't tell me what to do, League of Legends. You're not my father!

drawkcaB

I have to agree with devourer being gone. The stacking mechanic doesn't add anything. Just make a massive AttSpd item and give it a fixed on hit damage.

Or better yet, on-hit damage based on champion level.

zkylon said:
oh rite

supress is stupid

As a skarner player, yes it is. Get rid of it and give the affected champions something back on their ults if it affects them that much.

Blizzard said:
If XP is so bad in the jungle, has anyone tried just grabbing red or blue buffs occasionally, but otherwise doing 2 mid/top laners to rush down towers or get better XP?

This goes back a long rant I made a few days ago, but red and blue no longer give a lot more XP than other camps. They're all the same. You can't do a level 3 clear and fuck off away from killing jungle camps ganking non-stop and milling about the map and then grab your red and blue buffs to catch up on any missed XP. You need to pace your activities and regularly park your ass in the jungle and clear.

Fun fact I learned today: wolves does get you level 2 now. It didn't for most iterations of the new jungle on PBE.

Wolf Akela said:
I think they should give the missing % regen to all smite items. :/

I'd rather it be something like "heals 8-12 hp/5 depending on missing health" than a straight % of the junglers hp/mp pool.

10hp/5 feels ok in the first few levels, but there's this gap levels 5-10 (depending on the jungler) where the increased champion damage via levels and items isn't compensating for the regressive flat regen so camps deal more damage than they probably should. Upping the hp regen and mana regen by +2/+1 at levels 6, 11, and 16 would help.

I'm not sure I like the idea that junglers should be able to stay in the jungle indefinitely in the early levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom