• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support page isn't do different from an AP page though. Probably just ditch the AP and get some armour instead.

The thing is even if a champ has AP ratios I usually use my AD page. Like blitz thresh and leona get the AD page. The only champs I use my AP page for are sona and annie.

zkylon

zkylewd
Support page isn't too different from an AP page though. Probably just ditch the AP and get some armour instead.

you need dat 1 crit rune doe

i have only 3 support runes

a tanky page: armor quints, armor reds, flat hp yellows and flat mr blues for like leona and sometimes thresh
a thresh page: armor quints, ad reds (and 1 crit rune), flat hp yellows and flat hp blues
a weird ass sona page: 2 armor quints, 1 ap quint, hybrid pen reds (and dat 1 crit rune), hp yellows, and like 5 flat mr blues and 4 flat ap blues

i have no idea what that sona page is supposed to accomplish lol

i don't think that's any good on sona, much better on someone like janna that just doesn't do much risky stuff. on sona you'd prolly need either more mr or some mana regen instead of those ap blues.

i'll prolly change that now, tho i really like the extra ap on nami

i hope they do a 2x1 runepage thing soon

Newt

I don't know. It's been too long. Probably two hp pots one mana pot.
I dunno, I don't feel like you really need mregen if you have biscuits and a mana pot, and you're heavily invested in utility. I only play support in like 1/10 games though so...

Ocho

hideous megaquote incoming

not defending, just being realistic

this game was released like a billion years ago, paying for runes and champions is not going away

This is exactly why they may revisit it, maybe, we don't know. I think there are so many champions now that many players will still spend RP to get them. Riot doesn't need to mitigate IP gains by making us buy runes.

Btw, I don't mind customizing your play experience with runes, the issue is how you get them. Being realistic, it probably won't change and there's nothing we can do, I agree, but I like to think every LoL player agrees buying runes suck.

Leezard

Support page isn't too different from an AP page though.
As a support main, I disagree. People who don't main support or don't play it too much can probably get by on an AP page though.

I have a heavy armor/mana regen page for nami, full magic pen + AP for zyra. hybrid pen and some AP for sona/janna. Tanky supports got some other standard page though.

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like in s5 running biscuit is better than the extended buff mastery

probably not but i like it

This is exactly why they may revisit it, maybe, we don't know. I think there are so many champions now that many players will still spend RP to get them. Riot doesn't need to mitigate IP gains by making us buy runes.

Btw, I don't mind customizing your play experience with runes, the issue is how you get them. Being realistic, it probably won't change and there's nothing we can do, I agree, but I like to think every LoL player agrees buying runes suck.
sure, everyone hates spending a million ip on stuff to stay competitive but knowing rito they're not gonna make any drastic changes if they can help it

maybe a pricing pass is more feasible. cos like, there are quints going for like 300 and then cdr blues are like 800 each or something crazy like that. like make all quints cost 1000 and all regulars 200 or something.

but like thinking about it, reducing prices or even making them free would unleash a shit storm of dumbos asking for their ip back. which is kind of understandable, but like just take a bullet for the team or something :p

garath

Yay. My first win in the new jungle. Khazix still good. Of course it took me getting a quadra kill in our own base to do it. Started with rengar fountain diving me. Got my 4th evolution off that throw. Hilarious. Other team was so salty after that loss.

His first clear is owie though. Ugh. I still haven't figure out a good clear for low sustain champs.

brian!

i dont think riot has any incentive to change how they price stuff, it's been working pretty well for them, and ppl seem happy enough beyond complaining on the internet sometimes

clemenx

Banned
My god I just got a Nocturne in aram and I was most of the damage in my team. Worst experience ever seems I got ultied everytime I revived.

So far I am on a roll with Garen. Even managed to beat that disgusting OP Gnar. Nothing stops the Garen Train for now.

Untitled.jpg

Leezard

I'm so happy that my posts taking off. Feels good. Thanks for the interest and up votes. I'll be alright financially, it's more about the principle of paying for a scam that angers me.

You did the right thing in posting, at least. Hopefully less people try to join the program.

I really don't see how a College league team can work. What would you compete for, what's the goal?

Maybe you want to compete in a college league on a team while getting a half price education at the same time.

I can see the merits in taking an esports scholarship if you're good at the game. Just seems like RMU itself is a total scam.

Negaduck

So far I am on a roll with Garen. Even managed to beat that disgusting OP Gnar. Nothing stops the Garen Train for now.

I've personally had better experience with black cleaver. The movement speed from ghostblade is good but the attack speed doesn't help that much. Crit is nice.

I'm a personal fan of last whisper after Brut.

Oh black cleaver will trigger on each spin tick to make it stack.

Oh if you fight gnar get exhaust and its gg.

Wait till he uses his jump if he is small and then kill. If he's big engage shortly before he becomes small and its easy mode.

Good to hear Garen is working out for you!

Maybe you want to compete in a college league on a team while getting a half price education at the same time.

I can see the merits in taking an esports scholarship if you're good at the game. Just seems like RMU itself is a total scam.

The problem is that you're taking a scholarship to compete in a sport that isn't part of an organized league. Like, Riot doesn't sanction the "RMU E-Sports Program." It's not part of anything. it's just an independent entity.

Like, if there was NCAA Division I League of Legends, sure. But there isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom