• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but that's more, "hey, if you're in college, register your team and compete!"

Riot doesn't really serve as a governing body for the teams. Like, they can't sanction RMU for any wrongdoings like the NCAA can.

Though I guess they could, they could just say RMU couldn't compete in their tournaments.

It's a Riot organised tournament so if they were being shady Riot could disqualify RMU from competing in it. It's a cool tournament that gives out some hefty scholarship money as prizes. If you got a team together at a university with some real coaching infrastructure behind it with some good players you could dominate the League, earn scholarships and attract players to your college.

Like the potential for a good school to offer an esports program is there. Just RMU doesn't seem like the college, evidently, with its poor level of education and lack of dedication to setting up a proper infrastructure despite how much they tote it.

it's like Froskurrin didn't even read the post

I never held her in much high regard previously but now... urgh.

and now she's giving shit on twitter calling your post a witch hunt etc.

edit: oh man so much shade being thrown in the thread now.

Talents

Banned
Better late than never I suppose.

jN3QiTA.jpg

Talents

Banned
Congratulations! You're going to have to re-earn it again after pre-season, though. :s

Yeah I know. But doesn't the MMR you gain in pre season affect your placement rank in Season 5?

Gold 2 was probably the hardest thing to get through. I had like 100 games played when I got to gold 2, then I went all the way down to Gold 4 and had to climb my way back to gold 2, which I then lost 9 promos in a row in my attempt to Gold 1. Gold 2 was my Kryptonite where as Gold 1 was incredibly easy.

zkylon

zkylewd
i knew there was something wrong about froskurrin when she was making monte and thorin look good by comparison in summoner insight

sad to hear you got screwed by that rmu thing. at least making it public will help so that it doesn't happen to other people

Bacon

Warwick is so hilariously broken right now. If you play him and have under 10 kills at the end of the game you should just uninstall league and never play again.

Bacon

Haha ya Froskurinn went to her twitter followers to have it mass reported I believe. It's alright I have a few interviews lined up now, one with a major gaming news website so I'm not done yet.

Have you talked to Patrick Klepek? He would probably love this story.

Yeah, there's also that. Her ult is pretty much useless in teamfights.

Her kit allows for some really good splitpushing, though.

It seems like she's supposed to use overwhelming map control from the start to get a quick win through starving the enemy jungler, ganking, etc. A really snowball champ, kinda like Shaco.

Jeff-DSA

I change my mind. Suppression is the worst ability in the game and they need to nix it. We just played against a "press R to win" team comp and it was the most annoying thing ever. Warwick, Malzahar, Thresh, Fiora, and Kalista. Talk about dumb.

Burt

I change my mind. Suppression is the worst ability in the game and they need to nix it. We just played against a "press R to win" team comp and it was the most annoying thing ever. Warwick, Malzahar, Thresh, Fiora, and Kalista. Talk about dumb.

Well, on the other hand, if you ever wanted to cite a comp to counter the "but QSS is pointless against the rest of their team and puts you behind!" argument, you've got that.

Newt

Wow at that Caitlyn + Zed farm. I feel sorry for them that the rest of their team was not close in gold.
It has everything to do with a lack of grouping, and loss of control in the jungle. Farm means nothing if you're not working towards something.

Sofo

Just played a game as Jinx and my ults just kept flying over Rumble's head. Everyone noticed it too

Yesterday in an ARAM I managed to miss 2 ults that could have easily turned into a double kill each lol. One literally went over the side of the bridge.

Full on derpy ARAMs, I love em! <3

Also was nice to do a normal with Dobe and co. :3 Missed 'em!

ARAM isn't fun anymore. :( I don't think any of my last 10 matches had less than 20min queue times. It's usually mostly diamonds, occasional unranked and the rare challenger. Tempted to create an ARAM only account just so I can actually play.

Leezard

I finally get my good screen back. Now I can actually see the minimap and make plays again.

ARAM isn't fun anymore. :( I don't think any of my last 10 matches had less than 20min queue times. It's usually mostly diamonds, occasional unranked and the rare challenger. Tempted to create an ARAM only account just so I can actually play.

So you have reached high-elo ARAM? Now you can play the rest of the game. :p

I don't want to touch ranked pre-season. :(

Now that SR beta is live on all queues, no one plays Team Builder anymore.

Normal Draft is about as dead as Dominion and Twisted Treeline here.

Hate Blind Pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom