• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

http://www.twitch.tv/sneakycastroo
Hurricane Kalista :V

Won a match yesterday as Supp Sona.
Cait got an early kill off of me, the scrubs caught on to my early game poking and wanted non of that D;
Non the less me and Draven preserved, eventually our Xin hit Lvl. 6 and started ganking.
Our Xin jungle pretty much carried us, throughout the game I only died one more time (total 2 deaths) when my allies didn't focus the bot turret and it got a kill for the enemy Janna.

Simply put, Mid game throughout we stomped them and the enemy Zed was really pissed off of their bot for feeding Xin, though IMO, the Bot duo were doing OK overall.

I got rid of spellthief in favour of Lich Bane once I had enough gold from assists, and we kept pushing and got the win.
Enemy Zed was still toxic and salty as heck.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
When in doubt, go with the trout.

s6E9wAO.png

DeadNames

Banned
So I see my friend rush Runaan's first on Kalista and I think "wtf, why would he do that?"

turns out it's actually legit. I just saw a post on reddit about it.

Tizoc

So I see my friend rush Runaan's first on Kalista and I think "wtf, why would he do that?"

I still avoid Hurricane personally, and would only build it as a troll item, and rarely on Kayle nowadays.

Jeff-DSA

I talked about this the week she came out. I did it in an ARAM and it was straight nasty. It's crazy how strong it can be, but you don't want to get it until late.

Sofo

Ah, I see. no problem.

I got my mystery gift - Surgeon Shen - right now. I don't think I'll be getting two mystery gifts. :p

I have a hunch that I'll get some forgotten legacy crappy skin ._. but I guess anything is good at this point!

Is it bratty to wish for a better life!?!11 Q_Q

drawkcaB

Got Reaper Soraka. Not bad, not bad. Support love is always appreciated.

Three games tonight, three disappointments for different reasons. First game we were 4v5 the whole way through, still managed to keep it close, but really in the end that just makes it worse. Second game my Lucian was pretty damn bad, worst ADC I've had in a good while, probably going back to October or thereabouts. Third game, it was late, decided to pick Nami even though I hadn't touched her in about 3 months, and on tilt from the last match to boot. I played like complete ass. First time in a long time I could definitely point to myself as the reason I lost bot lane.

Pancakes said:
When in doubt, go with the trout.

Doth my eyes deceive me? A Lee Sin bitching about mobility. That requires a special sort of cognitive dissonance.

23qwerty

well my scrub of a friend went home, time to climb the ladder all by my lonesome
last time i drunk ranked into the wee hours i made it to gold so,..

OH SHIT I JUST GOT MY MYSTERYGIFT
VIRIDIAN KAYLE....
YAY........

Leezard

hurricane into BT seems to make kalista into a 1v1 god.

You can't even escape her with flash
Hurricane is a bad 1v1 item, though. :/

I've seen a Hurricane kalista, but what is the reasoning for it off you can't hit more than one target? Are you supposed to hit minions to reset your E?

Nekofrog

Banned
Hurricane is a bad 1v1 item, though. :/

I've seen a Hurricane kalista, but what is the reasoning for it off you can't hit more than one target? Are you supposed to hit minions to reset your E?

the hurricane is for the cheap attack speed to stack your rend in a 1v1, and the bt is obv

edit: so fiddlesticks can channel ult while being kalista ulted.

I got Christmas Tree for my free skin.

a) When was the last time he was viable
b) Is AP Maokai still good (I also forget the exact build but I think it was Rod/Abyssal/stuff)

Leezard

the hurricane is for the cheap attack speed to stack your rend in a 1v1, and the bt is obv

edit: so fiddlesticks can channel ult while being kalista ulted.
Do you know of a theory crafting page proving it is better than say, IE +shiv/pd in the 1v1 case? I am curious if it is the case.
I got Christmas Tree for my free skin.

a) When was the last time he was viable
b) Is AP Maokai still good (I also forget the exact build but I think it was Rod/Abyssal/stuff)
Very recently he was pick-or-ban, he should still be plenty viable I think.
B: I think something like that is how he's usually built.

Tizoc

Been reading around but I'd like to hear your suggestions:
What's the recommended runes and masteries for Jungle Rengar? I already have a build in mind, but its his runes and masteries i have some trouble with.

Ferga

god damnit.

So many high elo streamers have nid in their games.

I do not want this broken piece of crap back in people's champ pools

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm going to bed and when i wake up there better be a rusty blitzcrank awaiting me

if there isn't then i'm going do everything i can to force olaf back into the meta

i'm going to bed and when i wake up there better be a rusty blitzcrank awaiting me

if there isn't then i'm going do everything i can to force olaf back into the meta
I'm honestly wondering why he isn't picked more often. The guy is the only one with BKB in the entire game, that shit's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom