• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Pre-Void Kassadin has such a terrible splash art.

613x460x2-Kassadin_Pre-VoidSkin_Ch.png

Ambition

Jinx is about to get nerfed too. Buying champions based on how strong they are is...not a good idea.

BurnMuhBread, what are you looking for in an ADC? Which ones do you play now, do you want something similar or different?

I've play Caitlyin and Vayne. I really dislike how I have to get spoon-fed kills as vayne so anything like her is a no-no.
Thank you guys for your input btw!
Edit: I've also played Corki and Sivir but found them kinda boring compared to say, Draven :/

Sofo

If you have a something on smartcast (quick cast is it called?), is there a way to be able to get the skillshot indicators (not the general ones but the specific ones, as if you were not using smartcast) without having to click on the ability with your mouse?

Sometimes when using Jinx's ult I want to aim and sometimes if I am not that aware of my own position in the map I might fuck it up by aiming right at the point where they are but not where they might go. If that does make sense?

Pd. Still no skins ._. some of the people I played XIV with already got theirs, but none of my usual group of friends though. ._. sux

Negaduck

Yeah you don't get that with smart casting. Only thing I think is hovering over the skill.

But not like regular spells where it shows the radius then when you cast it.

Sofo

Yeah you don't get that with smart casting. Only thing I think is hovering over the skill.

But not like regular spells where it shows the radius then when you cast it.

Meh, was worth a try, ty! I just love using smartcast but sometimes for these global ults it'd be helpful to have it off from time to time o.o

23qwerty

Meh, was worth a try, ty! I just love using smartcast but sometimes for these global ults it'd be helpful to have it off from time to time o.o
You can use the checkbox at the bottom of the list to show targeting indicators, it's hard to get used to but pretty sure most high elo players use it.

Edwardo

If you have a something on smartcast (quick cast is it called?), is there a way to be able to get the skillshot indicators (not the general ones but the specific ones, as if you were not using smartcast) without having to click on the ability with your mouse?

Sometimes when using Jinx's ult I want to aim and sometimes if I am not that aware of my own position in the map I might fuck it up by aiming right at the point where they are but not where they might go. If that does make sense?

Pd. Still no skins ._. some of the people I played XIV with already got theirs, but none of my usual group of friends though. ._. sux

There's an option to show the indicators when you hold down. When you release it'll cast the ability.

Sofo

You can use the checkbox at the bottom of the list to show targeting indicators, it's hard to get used to but pretty sure most high elo players use it.

There's an option to show the indicators when you hold down. When you release it'll cast the ability.

Yeah I know about the indicators but don't these just show the max range of the ability? I'll go play with it in a custom gimme a sec. :3

Edit: oooh, that's nice! Hmm although I kinda wish we could just toggle it for certain abilities ._.

Sofo

Idk why, but I had the urge play some Yi tonight,

8xOpSTV.png

Nice spree! I want to think that your IGN is "mmm-chogath" lol idk, maybe it's that!

The only loss you have reminds me of my match yesterday as Fiddle Jungle, I ended 0/8/5 ._. I just feel so sucky in the new jungle. Like I keep trying to gank then I'm indecisive and I just waste a lot of my own time, which sets me back in terms of EXP/farm. On the other hand I don't want to force ganks neither, because that's just the worst.

Ungh..!

Ferga

Leblanc is the new yasuo of solo queue. No-one knows how to play her but everyone thinks she's op.

"Oh mids open? AND LEBLANC IS OPEN?"

instalock leblanc with 0 games played.

Leblanc is the new yasuo of solo queue. No-one knows how to play her but everyone thinks she's op.

"Oh mids open? AND LEBLANC IS OPEN?"

instalock leblanc with 0 games played.
I AM BJERGSEN XDDDDD

*proceeds to mash Distortion while trying to escape, going nowhere and dying immediatly*

Ferga

There's a reason why I avoid games at this time.

Welcome to late night diamond solo queue where 4 adc team comps make it past champ select

pZqnGw4.png

jungle lucian if you were wondering

Does the Intelligence mastery affect both items activated in the manual sense (Mikael's) and also GA, which is activated passively, so to speak?

Ferga

The important question is: did you lose?

Yup.

We lost 2 turrets and a dragon in less than 13minutes because people refused to move from lanes when they stacked 3 people in one lane

After that, I just didn't give a shit anymore.

We just lost to splitpush and a graves 2 shotting everything

Ferga

I opened up a movie to watch when i lost mid tower.

Had 0 motivation to play that game after seeing kassadin getting free kills and losing my mid turret to constant grouping.

Don't think I've ever wished I could lose a game harder to make my team suffer more.

Leezard

I need to play a lot of solo queue to get my mmr back in shape. I never played enough ranked for it to normalize after they introduced Master tier. Got +15 instead of +10 from the last game so it's on the way, at least.

Edwardo

Nice spree! I want to think that your IGN is "mmm-chogath" lol idk, maybe it's that!

The only loss you have reminds me of my match yesterday as Fiddle Jungle, I ended 0/8/5 ._. I just feel so sucky in the new jungle. Like I keep trying to gank then I'm indecisive and I just waste a lot of my own time, which sets me back in terms of EXP/farm. On the other hand I don't want to force ganks neither, because that's just the worst.

Ungh..!

Lol, it's mmmCHOWDAH. But mmmCHOGATH makes too much sense haha.

drawkcaB

What's your ingame name? Kinda want to spectate these matches.

No joke, Jeff-DSA's matches are consistently fucked up whacky. I feel bad for him, but hell if I'm not entertained.

I've play Caitlyin and Vayne. I really dislike how I have to get spoon-fed kills as vayne so anything like her is a no-no.
Thank you guys for your input btw!
Edit: I've also played Corki and Sivir but found them kinda boring compared to say, Draven :/

Well, if you like Cait you'll probably like Jinx. It's an over simplicfication, but Jinx is sort of a more elobrate Cait. Graves needs to get going with early kills like Vayne, but he can help his own cause more easily but the cost is that he'll eventually hit a ceiling. Twitch...I've never played Twitch.

More experienced ADC players can chime in, don't take my word for anything.

Blizzard

Banned
I opened up a movie to watch when i lost mid tower.

Had 0 motivation to play that game after seeing kassadin getting free kills and losing my mid turret to constant grouping.

Don't think I've ever wished I could lose a game harder to make my team suffer more.
That seems kind of troll-ish. You gotta at least try even if you think your teammates are bad! With a team game, you'll always get bad people occasionally, or good people who have bad games. Giving up, getting upset, or trying to make people lose isn't cool.

Having horrible lag today, don't know what's going on.
It seemed like several people were complaining about it the last day or two in my games. I'm afraid mine may be something general with my internet/modem/computer, but lag may also be involved.

Bacon

Picked pantheon top, enemy picks Leblanc into my pantheon. Yup Leblanc top. Against pantheon. Completely stomped her to the point of her rage quitting. I don't think she had any idea what she was doing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom