• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Fiora needs to be sent so far into nerf hell that even Urgot, Eve and Olaf will feel bad for her.

I played a game last night as Yi and I just kept ganking for our Fiora. It eventually got to a point where we'd pop everything, dive into a pile of enemies, and get an ace.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You know a game is lost when you see Vayne with a golden border.

Jeff-DSA

I guess. Beyond Corki/Graves being slightly too popular right now I think adcs are kinda well balanced. I dunno if Graves actually is too strong or if he's just popular because he's easy, though.

The only ADC that is overtuned right now is Corki, I feel. Things are in a good place down there.

Sofo

Still no skin for me either.

I'm definitely eligible. I still have a ribbon lol

Yeah I am definitely eligible too (I never got the leaverbuster thing nor a report message) so I guess it's just EUW having stuff sent still! I just have to have a bit of patience that's all ;_;/

welcome to bronze.
dcc91247483067020ce00b57f5ec5b56.jpg

oh hey a chinese skin.

Leezard

I wonder if BT rush will be viable in the next patch with the IE nerf.

For those who missed what has been on PBE, IE will lose 5% crit chance. Phantom Dancer will gain 5% crit chance.

PD is going to be insane now. It's already a better item than Shiv if you can afford it (unless you want to burst), next patch it will probably be used more.

I wonder if BT rush will be viable in the next patch with the IE nerf.

For those who missed what has been on PBE, IE will lose 5% crit chance. Phantom Dancer will gain 5% crit chance.

PD is going to be insane now. It's already a better item than Shiv if you can afford it (unless you want to burst), next patch it will probably be used more.
until they make BT worth something other than a big ass shield then i doubt people would start rushing for it. if anything, people might just start rushing IE>PD.

Leezard

until they make BT worth something other than a big ass shield then i doubt people would start rushing for it. if anything, people might just start rushing IE>PD.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards that it's not good enough to stop rushing with a 5% crit chance nerf as well. IE -> Shiv rush definitely took a hit with it.
One of the problems with BT is that it does not have any special synergy with those items like IE does. As you say, it only has the shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom