• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
The price of Fabulousness
V6qkTjq.jpg
The price of being the best is, you gotta BE the best.

Tizoc

2 games as Jungle Yi and so far...I mean I don't get much kills but in both I was put on a team with really good players, so it was like I barely did anything lol.

zyra has no mpen

how sad

and cait has a triforce and an essence reaver along with bt and no armor pen

this is like the cinemax version of league, no penetration

No wonder that game took forever yeesh.

Edwardo

2 games as Jungle Yi and so far...I mean I don't get much kills but in both I was put on a team with really good players, so it was like I barely did anything lol.

Just wait for a game where all of your team feeds their lane and your 0-6 malzahar says well I guess I'm bad but you guys are much worse!

Jeff-DSA

Jungle Yi still terrifies me. You can see him coming from a mile away, but he still gets to you so often because most supports crap the bed and can't land a bind when it really counts.

"Can't be slowed."

Yeah, so as a Miss Fortune main, I'm screwed.

Tizoc

Jungle Yi still terrifies me. You can see him coming from a mile away, but he still gets to you so often because most supports crap the bed and can't land a bind when it really counts.

"Can't be slowed."

I would kind of prefer it if slows didn't affect him much, like the effect of slows are reduced by 50%.

ROD

OF

AGES

It was a 1 hour long game, I even said eff it and got Liandry instead of Face of the Mountain.

Nekofrog

Banned

"Can't be slowed."

clearly mf should be building a zhonyas

the one item in the game that literally makes yi irrelevant is the goddang zhonyas hourglass. reset denial op

Tizoc

If I built a Zhonya's on MF, would I get reported by all four of my teammates, or just three?

I once played an aram game against an AP MF. Her bullet rains hrut like heck oof.

You know who Hourglass would be hilarious on? Gangplank. He gets 120+ extra health to his W and if Zed like ults him, Gang does his ult, Hourglasses and then chases the poor stupid hobo and finishes him :V

Blizzard

Banned
I once played an aram game against an AP MF. Her bullet rains hrut like heck oof.

You know who Hourglass would be hilarious on? Gangplank. He gets 120+ extra health to his W and if Zed like ults him, Gang does his ult, Hourglasses and then chases the poor stupid hobo and finishes him :V
Zed has the ult shadow to fall back on though, and potentially his W shadow to teleport even further away, and potentially flash to teleport even further than that.

Nekofrog

Banned
Zed has the ult shadow to fall back on though, and potentially his W shadow to teleport even further away, and potentially flash to teleport even further than that.

all things equal, most zeds are dumb and will likely

1. already use W just to get close to you
2. ult right in your face so he doesnt have many places to go
3. gp's passive is pretty much a red buff slow
4. his ult is also a slow
5. if gp was smart and bought an ibg....
6. plus his E

Tizoc

all things equal, most zeds are dumb and will likely

1. already use W just to get close to you
2. ult right in your face so he doesnt have many places to go
3. gp's passive is pretty much a red buff slow
4. his ult is also a slow
5. if gp was smart and bought an ibg....
6. plus his E

That reminds me, does IBG's passive instantly apply if you hit with GP's Q? I think you might be thinking of Frozen Mallet though.

Jeff-DSA

AP MF is super fun in ARAM. Kills all over the place. I almost wonder if you could mid lane with her in the Rift. Probably not, but I want someone to try it and stream it, please.

Nekofrog

Banned
it can make for some pretty bad matchups, though.

pantheon will eat gp's lunch because of his passive block, and fiora can just riposte it all day.

Blizzard

Banned
Played a bot game today, no disconnects. Got a brief moment of hope again.

Played a second bot game, had 3 disconnects where my entire internet seemed to die, yet the modem kept blinking. It still seems to happen at key moments too. Right when blue buff spawned, gone for like 30 seconds. Right when I used my ult for the first time, gone for a few seconds. Another fight, gone for maybe 6 seconds. I guess I can call my ISP on the offchance anyone else has been reporting this.

Blizzard

Banned
wireless/wired?
Wired, worked fine until 3 days ago as far as I can tell. I've been through 3 or 4 cable modems, but when those had dropouts in the past, the modem itself would reset (lights off, bootup sequence etc.). That it's not doing it now made me wonder if my computer was broken. I've done a full system scan with one tool so far, another in progress, found nothing.

Sorry for venting here, just frustrated. I used to work a good bit with network stuff so I feel like I SHOULD be able to do some debugging, but I haven't found anything. Wireshark'd, just see lots of TCP retry errors. Ingame, for a few seconds it looks like I can see other players moving, buff HP going down, that sort of thing, I just can't move myself. Then everything goes down (Steam drops out for example), then after some random amount of time everything comes back.

Ferga

So i go 5/1/6 as Jarvan jungle and my adc rage quits cause he can't play for shit when I actually camp his lane.

Great fun.

Just spectated a match where two Diamond III players sat at fountain until their team surrendered at 20 minutes. They were level 6 and 8. The enemy team was level 11-13.

DeadNames

Banned
Why did that person say you needed to chill with the namecalling? Was it ingame or postgame?

Post game, I called them something mean. Ugh it was so frustrating. They had no idea what the hell to do with our huge lead and we threw it.

Cait rushed ER and I should've AFK'd right there. Janna was pretty good though.

Edit: and Lee was kind of a dick all game. They sent 4 up top to get me and I said "Lee please get dragon" (he farmed pretty much the entire game) and said "STFU you're bronze"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom