• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Post game, I called them something mean. Ugh it was so frustrating. They had no idea what the hell to do with our huge lead and we threw it.

Cait rushed ER and I should've AFK'd right there. Janna was pretty good though.

Edit: and Lee was kind of a dick all game. They sent 4 up top to get me and I said "Lee please get dragon" (he farmed pretty much the entire game) and said "STFU you're bronze"
I think if you just mute anyone who's mean in chat, and play a champion other than Aatrox, and don't call names postgame, things will work better. Focusing on other players will just hurt yourself.

DeadNames

Banned
is "thresh player" supposed to be an insult? lmao.

Thresh players are usually huge douches.

I think if you just mute anyone who's mean in chat, and play a champion other than Aatrox, and don't call names postgame, things will work better. Focusing on other players will just hurt yourself.

Ugh it's just frustrating because I put everything I could into that game. I spam pinged, tried to get every objective, splitpushed, you name it. The fact that it could all be for nothing because of 2-3 moron teammates is really demoralizing.

23qwerty

kingofpopcorn1.gif

forgrim

Haven't checked into this thread for awhile and it's gotten.... Interesting lol.

My renekton top still a beast never nerf this monster

Nekofrog

Banned
tbh Vayne/Zed/Yasuo/Riven/Lee/Ezreal are more toxic in that sense.

Edit: wow Lee has 1.7k wins. How can you play that many games and STILL be so bad?

no because those champions are actually decent to amazing if played well

aatrox does nothing even if played well

Sofo

Watching on Sirchez's stream!

Btw I thought I'd post this defeat (after it is when I got Panda Annie). So an old pal of FFXIV raiding wanted to cheese bot lane after we all locked our stuff... lol. Obviously it didn't work out (I'm kinda glad it didn't, too, because I myself hate these cheesarinos).

Also posting this because sometimes it's fun to post defeats every once in a while!

TjEl0ZH.png

Pd. I have 6300 IPs now but I'm unsure if I should buy runes (I guess I could go for finishing off the last 2 AD Quints, for jungle mostly, as I use AS Quints on ADC) and maybe CDR blues? Although those are $$$$$. Maybe treat myself to buy Caitlyn or something. I think my support pool is exactly where I want it to be, but I have been having an irk for Zyra (I did enjoy her a lot in Normals when she was on free rotato).

Jeff-DSA

This what it looks like when your team dives and dies over and over. Luckily me (Zyra), Jinx, and Nasus stayed calm and dragged those two dead weights to a win and a comeback we had no business getting. Feels good, man. Zyra's ult is so insane. We aced them at Baron when I caught all but one of them in it.

nc9wnM3.png

Blizzard

Banned
I thought Sirchez was about to teleport to backdoor the nexus, and he nearly got it.

Wow at the Nidalee taking him out, but even with 3+ enemies dead, the Nidalee team didn't get any inhibitors, and nearly ended the game with the baron throw.

Then again, at least 3 enemies dead, and they only managed to get one inhibitor. I guess the map position aand pushing power on the Nasus team, along with 2 inhibitors down and 2 teleports, was just too strong.

Very lopsided game. Even with so many deaths, Nasus could just keep cruising down the lanes while the other team attempted to defend, until they crumbled under the pressure.

*edit* Didn't even notice the 4v5 at the end with Lee disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom