• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vayne texture rebalance:

B7QSgC5IIAAH7fU.jpg:large

zkylon

zkylewd
So not only they don't rework the extremely outdated and toxic 2009 Tristana kit but they buff it. The jump reset better than Kha Zix's, without the need to evolve and for one of the adcs with the longest range and a point and click ranged knockback better than Lee Sin's had to stay didn't it? Sigh. Thanks Riot.
those were like the single two interesting aspects about trist. not much else was worth keeping

also she now gets half as much attack speed per level so she's gonna be much weaker when her q is on cd. (her as per level is 1.2% vs cait's 4% or lucy's 3%, it's just barely better than jinx's for reference)

i don't get why they buffed her ult cd tho

also why they kept the ap ratios -___-

Zkylon alarm.

dat hair

Tizoc

Ay yo, did the client offer an update yet? I just launched it to see nu Trist and that Alistar's new model spotlights but no update =X

I'm paying USD and receive US point quantities. Last time I checked the conversion rate and fees basically made the whole thing a wash so I never bothered to follow-up and left things as is, but maybe I should check again with the loonie taking a dive. Reason I'm hesitant is that every single damn company is slow to give proper conversion rates when our dollar goes up. If the loonie ever goes back to more recent values (0.90 to 1.00 USD) then I'm positive I'd be getting gimped when I buy RP.

Going to have to double-check the in-game store later but if I'm paying USD for CAD point quantities I'm buying a prepaid card. Retailers are always eager to hike prices when the loonie drops but the reverse isn't true.

Newt

those were like the single two interesting aspects about trist. not much else was worth keeping

also she now gets half as much attack speed per level so she's gonna be much weaker when her q is on cd. (her as per level is 1.2% vs cait's 4% or lucy's 3%, it's just barely better than jinx's)
Ashe's 4% attspd scaling! GAF loves my Ashe.
GAF hates my Ashe :(
So not only they don't rework the extremely outdated and toxic 2009 Tristana kit but they buff it. The jump reset better than Kha Zix's, without the need to evolve and for one of the adcs with the longest range and a point and click ranged knockback better than Lee Sin's had to stay didn't it? Sigh. Thanks Riot.
She definitely needs a full rework. So boring. Like even Jinx is boring, but this is a whole new level.

New Explosive Shot [E] - Active: Places a charge on target enemy or tower that explodes after 4 seconds, dealing 70/80/90/100/110 (+0.9*AD) (+0.9*AP) Physical Damage to nearby enemies.
Tristana's Basic Attacks against the target increase the charge's damage by %, stacking up to 4 times. If Tristana Basic Attacks a target with 4 stacks, the charge explodes immediately.

Ooh it actually does

Einbroch

Banned
Trist's rework will depend on how well the E combos will work. Better make that thing scale off AD.

I really hope it has bad scaling (or none at all) on it's own, and scales up quite a bit when you stack it with autos and finish it with the jump. I'd really like to see her fill a niche where's she's high-risk, high-reward.

Nev

Banned
i found out smite

is a better leeg

than leeg

It's a great game, my only problem with it is that the laning phase isn't engaging at all because there's no focus on lasthitting and it's kinda boring since it's basically right click forever. If they improved that it would be so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom