• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
some day I'll get my Aristocrat Fiora skin inspired by Mitsuru's costume in P4 Arena

p4u-kirijo-05.png

some day...

zkylon

zkylewd
COULD IT BE

IS MY FAITH BEING REWARDED
lol no way that's not a bug

u red me >:3

i got a 13 game chat restriction :(
lol

lmao. I guess no skins for you next year. It's ok though, I would probably be a shitty skin anyway

actually the toxic thing resets every time there's a good behavior reward. so he might still get a skin, since the next reward is probably gonna be less cool, but he's def missing out on something now

How do you even get chat restricted
by talking

DeadNames

Banned
lmao. I guess no skins for you next year. It's ok though, I would probably be a shitty skin anyway

My friend who got chat restricted got a skin, checkmate atheists. And besides, season 5 hasn't started yet ;^)

How do you even get chat restricted

By being honest apparently. If my teammates are morons, of course I'm going to call them out. Why would you flash into their team Caitlyn?

couldn't happen to a better guy

zkylon

zkylewd
My friend who got chat restricted got a skin, checkmate atheists. And besides, season 5 hasn't started yet ;^)
people that mistakenly got ip boosts and icons despite being toxic got them removed, so your friend is gonna have his/her skin removed

By being honest apparently. If my teammates are morons, of course I'm going to call them out. Why would you flash into their team Caitlyn?
because they're bad like you and make mistakes

DeadNames

Banned
people that mistakenly got ip boosts and icons despite being toxic got them removed, so your friend is gonna have his/her skin removed

it's not season 5 yet ;^)

because they're bad like you and make mistakes

Uh flashing into the other team to "secure a kill" isn't a mistake lol, that's being stupid and greedy. especially as an ADC.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah deadnames def call your teammates shit every time they fuck up

throw in a "why" and some "..."s too

that'll show em

DeadNames

Banned
Picking shit top laners is also stupid buit heyyyyyy

Sure it may be dumb but at least I have an idea of what I'm doing. I would rather have an Urgot who has tons of experience over some dude playing Graves for like his 10th game.

I'm sure you'll get a few more restrictions before the seasons out

Probably not. I was just really upset that one game because I wasted 40 minutes and my team would not listen to me (Lee thought he was carrying).

Yeah deadnames def call your teammates shit every time they fuck up

throw in a "why" and some "..."s too

that'll show em

That literally never happens lol

Nekofrog

Banned
also make sure to rant about your teammates in allchat, because the other team really cares what you have to say

"this such and such"

DeadNames

Banned
I suppose I could just pull a ghost and have an aneurysm whenever one of my teammates does something stupid, perhaps it would be better than getting chat banned.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's not season 5 yet ;^)
doesn't matter, either you shut up in s5 and the game's got one less toxic jerk in it, or you don't, and you get punished for it (so you're forced to shut up). in both cases you don't get to be toxic, which is good for the game.

don't be a jerk, dude, it's really easy

instead of being like "lol not s5 so doesn't matter", take the opportunity to be better and realize maybe being mean to people doesn't really lead anywhere

Uh flashing into the other team to "secure a kill" isn't a mistake lol, that's being stupid and greedy. especially as an ADC.
cait made a mistake, but you probably made just as many (otherwise you'd be better elo), so why point out the mistakes in others when you're just as bad?

I wanna dream damn it
dfg is weird. i totally agree that the gameplay pattern of blow you up in half a sec with ahri, lebonk or even syndra is pretty bad, but at the same time i really love how the item changes the way you play your champion. like ahri or lizzy are totally different champions if you buy dfg or not and i find it really cool

i think maybe they should maybe make it so it doesn't deal any damage and just buffed the % increase thing a bit. or maybe make it like a zed mark thing, the extra damage gets stored and pops a few seconds later or something, so the other player can zhonyas/qss it or something

Lemme guess, you one of them Fuuka types

Fucking casuls
well i mean who doesn't love fuuka?

but mitsuru's the best tho, such a badass

DeadNames

Banned
IMO people are just softies. If I do some stupid shit and my teammate calls me out for it, I'll own up instead of crying to my mommy about what a meanie weenie said to me on the internet :(

this is only partly true

Confirmed. As of 5.2, Deathfire Grasp will be removed. We're working on a context post that should be out soon to explain!
Important note: DFG's removal won't be the only change - a number of champions will receive changes/updates to compensate.

Good riddance.

Edit: dammit.

Negaduck

League is soft.

I haven't been told to uninstall the game and sell my computer.

That was an every day insult in dota.

Where have all the QQ's gone?

;___;

DeadNames

Banned
So DFG has been officially removed from the game...why?
Veigar ;_;

I would be glad if Veigar were to disappear to never be seen again until he was completely reworked.

League is soft.

I haven't been told to uninstall the game and sell my computer.

That was an every day insult in dota.

Where have all the QQ's gone?

;___;

Agreed, I guess some people don't enjoy arguing over the internet. Some of the shit said is pretty funny IMO.

zkylon

zkylewd
wow

less items for mids = really lame
less build paths for mids = really lame
less 0.5s burst = good

not sure if i'm for dfg removal whatsoever

i think it's a really bad idea to remove it instead of reworking it

DeadNames

Banned
DFG is a stupid item. Too many stats alongside an amazing active that takes no skill. Good riddance.

Sounds like another item that mid laners usually buy ;^)

although admittedly the active does take a bit more though other than press R and blow load

I mean it's not like most mages have a diverse build path anyways. IMO most classes should have more diverse items. All the items are really boring with some exceptions (glory, hydra, runaan's, zimmerman's, spooksword, mikael's, and the upcoming portal).

DFG is a stupid item. Too many stats alongside an amazing active that takes no skill. Good riddance.

I think it could be reworked to be a healthier item. I like the idea of having this extra factor in your combo. Even if it is targeted, it's still adding something. Its stats are silly. I think it could be reworked. I think removing it and just buffing DFG users makes mid lane a lot less interesting and potentially less balanced.

wow

less items for mids = really lame
less build paths for mids = really lame
less 0.5s burst = good

not sure if i'm for dfg removal whatsoever

i think it's a really bad idea to remove it instead of reworking it
They tried reworking it and it didn't work out, this change is long overdue

Einbroch

Banned
I think it could be reworked to be a healthier item. I like the idea of having this extra factor in your combo. Even if it is targeted, it's still adding something. Its stats are silly. I think it could be reworked. I think removing it and just buffing DFG users makes mid lane a lot less interesting and potentially less balanced.

I'm not against the idea of a DFG-like active. I think that's totally fine, it's just way, way too cheap for what it offers. It needs to have counter balance. It's all AP with an "AP adding" active.

They're toying with these strange items, but they're doing it so slowly. I know this season is all about the map and jungle updates, which are big, but they have to address the boringness and linearity of item builds.

I feel like I've harped on this for years. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom