• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

h1fHMFf.png

NOOOOO. RITO WHYY.

Blame one of my friends for getting me in this league.

DeadNames

Banned
xdddd but he was played in lc$$!!! lol!!111

Oh wow, a champ was played one fucking time and well. Cool sample size. Remember when Teemo wrecked TSM during S4? Or when Urgot won a game?

drawkcaB

No, just DeadNames.

DeadNames said:

Dyrus said:
i dunno what people are trying to say, he's still a strong pick. it's just people complaining since they suck at the game and can't find other excuses. you don't see quas or freddy complaining about it.

Oh wow, a champ was played one fucking time and well. Cool sample size. Remember when Teemo wrecked TSM during S4? Or when Urgot won a game?

and then Teemo got nerfed shortly afterwards, chopping 0.4 AP ratio off his shrooms, because Riot had removed some of the only counterplay for him, Oracle's Elixer?

yeah. I remember that.

Been saying for a while I think Aatrox is good in the new jungle.

DeadNames

Banned
and then Teemo got nerfed shortly afterwards, chopping 0.4 AP ratio off his shrooms, because Riot had removed some of the only counterplay for him, Oracle's Elixer?

yeah. I remember that.

Been saying for a while I think Aatrox is good in the new jungle.

I dunno. I've given it a shot a few times but I just feel so weak. Like if I don't have my passive up I'm so afraid to gank because I'm so squishy

Sofo

I still hate the idea of Annie Support. She doesn't have much non damage utility that benefits a team. I guess because I don't itemize damage on a support that's why I don't like supports who only do damage, because to me that's not what a support is about.

If you micro-manage Tibbers you can use him as a shield for your ADC as far as skillshots goes.

Also I think you are overlooking the amount of damage Annie has, if she had utility it would be a fucking nightmare. Let Tibbers alive and watch him melt people.

You just can't compare utility supports to damage supports to pick supports. You may like some more but I feel all of the current mainstream supports bring something interesting to the table. I' really glad at how balanced it is in this department.

oh shit.

Anyone here playing in LAN? Huge lag, packet loss or whatever.

LAN went full EUW. The game was constantly pausing for like 30 seconds, before resuming and everybody was sliding everywhere, it was crazy.

But:
Banner of Command + Zz'Root Portal + Baron = Winions.
The sad part is they didn't get loss forgiven.

23qwerty

DeadNames

Banned
stop while your ahead wrongnames

;^)

But really though she wrecks melees while being pretty much untouchable. Mana problems are nonexistent.

Fuck this top meta. I would rather have melees over stupid broken "utility" mages and broken APs stomping everyone.

zkylon

zkylewd
;^)

But really though she wrecks melees while being pretty much untouchable. Mana problems are nonexistent.
let yourself get pushed, freeze, stay healthy, then kill her on a gank. she has an escape but you can stun her and interrupt her second cast

i've gotten destroyed by melees more than once. it's possible if the melee plays it well, wastes everything and snowballs the lane correctly. a melee can zone harder than a ranged champion because most ranged champions can't snowball that easily

if you're just casually eating poke because you're certain that rito hates you and balanced the game against you then you're not really looking for opportunities to abuse the seriously insanely strong kits melees have if they force themselves into your range

zkylon

zkylewd
i'd rather have easily countered by merc treads lissandra than unkillable mundo shyvana renekton in the top lane forever again.
don't we have both atm? maybe not at competitive or whatever but i've seen plenty of variety

i don't play top lane, but to me it feels like the lane's not so terrible with a pretty decent mix of champion types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom