• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Placements suck...

No one is letting me play the goddinger.

Bacon

I probably played 10 games in the entirety of the preseason. Once the season started back up I felt the itch and get right back into the game. What a great game this is.

drawkcaB

Saving up IP to buy the 'donger myself. I've come to grips with the fact that I'm neither good with, nor enjoy playing, assassins. So burshing up on more mages.

So I started playing this about 3 weeks ago. Yeah, I realize how late I am.

I bought Kha'zix as my first 6300 champ and it feels like I have to work so hard to contribute anything when I play him (jungle). Is he just not good in the current meta? I went back to Akali and finished 21/6/12 with half the effort.

I really enjoy playing Kha but my kda is overwhelmingly negative when I do. :( Any tips?

garath

God dammit. Could I get a freaking 5v5 game without someone blowing their top and trolling or just straight going afk?

My diamond duo bot lane decides to ask at the fountain after mid Kat got a double kill around minute 18. We were well in it still. Rest of the team was pissed off so the game dragged on for another 20 min because refusing to surrender. :(

DeadNames

Banned

I bought Kha'zix as my first 6300 champ and it feels like I have to work so hard to contribute anything when I play him (jungle). Is he just not good in the current meta? I went back to Akali and finished 21/6/12 with half the effort.

I really enjoy playing Kha but my kda is overwhelmingly negative when I do. :( Any tips?

What are you building/evolving on him?

being back in bronze is actually hilarious.

you can win without even trying.
iY5t1Knm8Kabq.png

you can also lose while trying

What are you building/evolving on him?

After I get my jungle item I just go for boots/Hydra then start on Last Whisper or Black Cleaver. Usually I evolve Q > E > W.

The early game jungle just wrecks me. I end up having to back too often and get left behind in level compared to everyone else making my ganks weak.

Iorv3th

I haven't played 5v5 in probably a year in a half. A lot of changes and stuff I am not familiar with. Anyone on here play regular and want to group up sometime? I have been mainly just doing ARAM.

Is placement in lanes still the same with ap mid, ad/supp bot, hybrid top and a jungle?

Ferga

I really hate how I was 1 win away from plat 1.

edit #2: rex have you considered making a guide or video on how to reksai? you'd probably get a lot of attention

I don't think I can type out how I play her.

Half of it is mentally counting down tunnel cooldown so I never burrow unnecessarily while the other half is instinct and reading the enemy jungler for ult/tunnel management

It's not that I play her well, it's that she matches my jungling style almost perfectly.

jerd

What level are you?

TomShoe

Banned
Going to try out Gnar for the first time. If I do well, I'm gonna pick him up, I need a new top after getting crushed by Tryndamere as Ryze (who does that?)

He good?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The godheimer continues to prevail amongst the plebs.

23qwerty

7-2 in placements, probably play the last one tomorrow
Also there goes my chances of playing nothing but Hecarim for my placements D:

Carried my team but we still lost.

I feel crushed. :(

Any Bronze buddies who might want to duo queue? Preferably looking for a fellow bot laner if possible.

DeadNames

Banned
Going to try out Gnar for the first time. If I do well, I'm gonna pick him up, I need a new top after getting crushed by Tryndamere as Ryze (who does that?)

He good?

Yeah he's pretty good. His level 2 powerspike is honestly pretty strong and he snowballs really hard. His mega form gives tons of burst and you can turn the tides of a teamfight with a good ult.

jerd

Level 17 IIRC.

Yeah jungling is just really hard that early. You probably don't have a good runes/masteries setup and can't get tier 3 runes yet. If you're just dying to jungle try someone with lots of sustain like Warwick. Yi might work too and even Pantheon as long as you understand his passive.

I'm in BRonze 4 too buddy...
I fear no amount of Support Carry I do as Sona will change my ranking. That applies to any of the other support waifus you fellows rock with.

I feel likewise about my ADC play. There's always room for improvement, perhaps, but I've had two games in a row now where I played well and my team still threw.

EDIT: Oh God, help, they're fighting about roles and no one wants to change so we're going to have two top laners and no jungler. Why me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom