• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since the season started, 80% of my games seem to last 15-20 longer because people derp around and refuse to group and push objectives.

"3 enemies down with 40 second timers? Better farm a jungle camp and back even tho I have full HP!"

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well fuck, sign me up for the bronze queues then.
WXSxTO2.png

Ever since the season started, 80% of my games seem to last 15-20 longer because people derp around and refuse to group and push objectives.

"3 enemies down with 40 second timers? Better farm a jungle camp and back even tho I have full HP!"
nah thats normal.

DeadNames

Banned
Azir is such a stupid fucking champ.

If you cannot get to him (lol gj getting to him anyways, stupid fucking ult) he'll just poke/burst/waveclear/outmoblity your sorry ass.

I think they should shift some of Azir's power from Q to E. The latter is usually underutilized. Add 1-2 seconds to Q.

I really like Azir. Probably the only champ I bought day one with IP.

Riot has changed so much about the game over the past few months I haven't played. I have NO idea what's going on now. There's random wards popping up in the jungle. There's a shield on me when near a turret. There's a dang turtle walking around in the river. There's a fat toad where the big wraith used to be. There's new items and changes to too many things. I'm overwhelmed and it makes me not want to play.

Most of the changes are jungle-oriented.

The gist is:
- Spirit items are replaced by new items that add Smite effects.
- Smiting big monsters give buffs.
- New ally-only gates on your walls.

zkylon

zkylewd
just ask about anything you're curious about

theres a lot of new "flavor" stuff but the game's pretty much the same only that dragon is a much more lategame oriented objective (each drag gives you a permanent buff stack and at 5 you get a temp baron-like buff)

turtle thing gives local undestructible vision and a ms buff

jungle camps give mini buffs when smited

baron buff now makes nearby minions super stronk

base turrets now slow and reduce armor/mr

inner turrets now give a small shield

outer turrets are the same

jerd

Riot has changed so much about the game over the past few months I haven't played. I have NO idea what's going on now. There's random wards popping up in the jungle. There's a shield on me when near a turret. There's a dang turtle walking around in the river. There's a fat toad where the big wraith used to be. There's new items and changes to too many things. I'm overwhelmed and it makes me not want to play.

Honestly if you're not jungling I don't think there's much that's absolutely need to know. If you are, just look at new routes, smite changes, and dragon changes. They added different kinds of smite but rangers and stalkers are the only ones that are really worth a damn right now. As a laner though just understand the importance of dragon and you should be fine.

Also, Baron doesn't make you a god anymore but people still try to act like it's an insta win teamfight buff. Gotta get to your minions to take advantage of it, can't assume you're gonna win a fight in the jungle just cuz you have baron.

DeadNames

Banned

Oh yes ;^)

When did they make GP's passive an actual poison?

DeadNames' List of Champions he hates as of 2015 A.D. patch 5.1

Here it is boys.

Wtf are you doing Riot why is this even allowed
Rek'Sai
Azir
Akali
Jarvan
Kat
Fiora

OP
Irelia
Zed
Janna
Fiddle
Graves
Vi
Jinx
Liss

OP when played well * Mind you I have respect for people who have mastered these champs (minus Fizz and Lee) and can do sick shit with them.
Lee
Fizz
Karthus
Gnar
Vayne
Thresh
Riven
Yasuo
Anivia
Viktor
Ahri
Amumu

Annoying. Not necessarily OP.
Darius
Xin
Nasus
Nid
Pantheon
Rumble
Trynd
Ezreal
Lulu
Wukong

Sleeper
Malz
Annie
Swain
Hec

Needs buffs
Aatrox
Zac

Anyone not listed under something I don't really care about.

Saprol

Are there resources for learning about jungling/roaming? Champion guides are mostly skill/item choices. I'm wondering about stuff like what order of camps to take, when to back for items, and how to choose a lane to gank. Sometimes a lane is too pushed out whenever I check or I can't tell if I'm going to show up to the lane and hide beside a ward.

Type2

I really fear jungle nid. Ive been watching challenger and master players perform incredibly well with it in the preseason. Its pretty much a deadlier shaco who can teamfight.

I hope solo q players dont pick her up. Shes going to ruin solo queue. Its one of those feed or get fed junglers like rengar.

From what ive seen, it takes way too much work to go against a good jungle nid player.

And vi's solo drag takes 10-15 seconds depending on whether you have blue or red.
Do you change the normal skill order at all?

Ferga

Do you change the normal skill order at all?

I think the skill order is W->E-> Max Q

If you hit a Q spear into a hunt pounce in a gank, the enemy is basically dead if your lane has any follow up.

The base damage+red buff will take off 3/4 of their life within a second.

We're practically the same account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom