• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

I have been absolutely in love with my current "greedy" ADC rune page.

AS quints, AD marks, ARM seals, 4x AS and x5 MR glyphs.

It gets a bit rough vs some AP-based supports but other than that, I love it.

I might make the last blank rune page with full MR glyphs, but I love this one so much. ._.

What the hell is up with the ghost projectiles with Cait? Half my projectiles don't do any damage while the other half just randomly does damage even though my projectile JUST fired. I missed so much CS.

reminder: if you are still in your placements and worry about such things, do not play ranked tomorrow because every kiddie in the northeast is gonna have a snow day

Blizzard

Banned
reminder: if you are still in your placements and worry about such things, do not play ranked tomorrow because every kiddie in the northeast is gonna have a snow day
Alternate answer: The other team could be filled with bad players from the northeast, so tomorrow is a great time to get easy ranked wins. Your team will only have 4 awful northeast players, and the other team will have 5 awful northeast players, so clearly if you're a marvelous player you'll win. :p

I don't see a need to rework Amumu, but Riot needs to decide if they want him to be tanky, do a lot of damage or have very strong CC, he can't be all 3 and still be strong.

drawkcaB

Yeah, or give it the Morgana ult treatment and the effect isn't immediate. Just give opposing players a chance to mitigate or avoid the ult entirely.

drawkcaB

Give him an alcohol themed skin? Yeah, sounds good: "Off the Wagon Amumu". Have him talk about his estranged kids when you activate W.

Newt said:
Haha snow days. You Americans are pretty silly :>.

Don't anger the Snow Gods...you just know we're going to pay for this recent weather with a snow storm in June.

garath

I'd say give him the Olaf treatment.

Haha snow days. You Americans are pretty silly :>.

3 ft of snow means stay home anywhere you are lol.

Last time we got 3 ft of snow it took the town 2 days to plow our street. There was literally a wall at the end of my driveway where I had shoveled. :(

Hopefully they are better prepared for this one.

Leezard

I'm tired of all the snow here, let it melt properly already. It's fine if it's proper snow, but not the slush (?) that happens when it's slightly too warm outside.
42 is gross. I would rather have -35.
Agreed. When it's cold it's simple to put on clothes to become sufficiently warm, but it's hell to try to cool down during such heat. -35 is not that bad to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom