• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartseeker Varus:

B8Ybl2HIAAES2Dj.jpg:large

Marauder Ashe:

B8YbqfuIAAAA_Ak.jpg:large

Inquisitor Sivir:

B8Ybup1IQAItNrW.jpg:large

garath

Yes. Make more people play Ashe!

I like the Ashe one a lot. Will buy instantly. Still really like heartseeker Ashe though. I'll have a tough time deciding which to use the one in twenty games I ADC.

jerd

Greater Stealth Totem (Trinket)
Item Cost: 250
Recipe Cost: 250
Limited to 1 Trinket. *Level 9+ required to upgrade.

UNIQUE Active: Consume a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 180 seconds. Stores a charge every 60 seconds, up to 2 total. Limit 3 Stealth Wards on the map per player.

They finally doing something with upgraded trinkets. Also minor Sona changes. Buff to her base ad, nerf to hp/level and mp5

I think Sivir one will look better in game. Naut looks ugly too so hopefully the same for him

Newt

Yes. Make more people play Ashe!

I like the Ashe one a lot. Will buy instantly. Still really like heartseeker Ashe though. I'll have a tough time deciding which to use the one in twenty games I ADC.
If only they gave her W some realistic scaling.

drawkcaB

Any chance the Warwick skin is a sign that the his VU is near or is this a Safecracker Evelynn sort of deal?

Not a big fan of Marauder Ashe, frankly. Something about her personality and the general oddness of armor on an archer seems off. Marauder Warwick, Inquisitor Naut, and HeartSeeker Varus look totally ace though.

Newt

Any chance the Warwick skin is a sign that the his VU is near or is this a Safecracker Evelynn sort of deal?

Not a big fan of Marauder Ashe, frankly. Something about her personality and the general oddness of armor on an archer seems off. Marauder Warwick, Inquisitor Naut, and HeartSeeker Varus look totally ace though.
Poppy rework is next, so probably not.

It's probably like Safecracker Eve. I'm betting these are 750 RP skins.

zkylon

zkylewd
all lame armored skins except varus

surprised lux didn't get one

blegh

EDIT: Didnt plan to spend any money but am wondering if it's worth gettnig the beginner/starter bundle. I do like Ashe and also enjoyed Ryse when I played him.
play some more before u spend money

also don't buy ip boosts, just buy the champion you want

A good Shaco is terrifying, specially if you're squishy and have no mobility.
i think shaco's actually a pretty good jungler if your team plays around him and let's him do his splitpushing thing

Forgot the terror of AP Yi already?

i think ap trist was worse, but both are horrible. bascally every ad champion that can be built ap is awful to play against: rengar, trynda, jax. they're all super cheesy but it's so annoying when it works ;_;

Jeff-DSA

Just last week my buddy and I were talking about how messed up it was that we didn't get a Cupid Varus for February. Stop spying on me, Riot.

drawkcaB

Ashe skin looks amazing. Liking the Nautilus one but not sure if I like it more than AstroNautilus.

Same, but AstroNaut is a higher prices skin. If Inquisitor sits at 975RP then I'd say it's damn good. Can't wait to see it in motion...

...now just gimme a damn buff on W so I can play him with confidence again.

Neol

Same, but AstroNaut is a higher prices skin. If Inquisitor sits at 975RP then I'd say it's damn good. Can't wait to see it in motion...

...now just gimme a damn buff on W so I can play him with confidence again.

True true. Might change my mind if I see he has special effects on his skills and such.

Really want Nautilus to be relevant as well. Really sad that the majority of my favorite junglers are tanky ones :/

Leezard

Lucian is no longer a contested pick, which means you can easily pick Lucian + Nami for freelo against all these Graves + Janna lanes.

jerd

With 5.2, we've got Ahri and Annie (no, we didn't prioritize by alphabetical order), but you can expect some changes for champs like Veigar, Mordekaiser, and Katarina, along with new 120 AP item explorations in the near future

Ooooo Mordekaiser buffs

WHOOPS Fixed a bug where Flail of the Northern Winds was dealing (a lot of) bonus damage to structures. We won't tell you how much. It was a lot.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom