• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neol

Man realized with DFG gone no more one shot kill AP malphite

Rip :/

So they've turned Trist's E into Twitch's ability? Stack then pop it? Kinda uninspired.

It does AOE damage though and rocket jumping on a person will do more damage as well so its got that going for it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Inquisitor Nautilus:

B8YcMJVIUAA_Umf.jpg:large
The problem with Nautilus skins is his base model is so damn good. I had astronautilus when it first came out but ended up refunding it because I missed the OG one so much, and used it more anyway.

Also that Varus one...haha. At least arctic ops came out.

Einbroch

Banned
It's better to have her potentially be underpowered with the changes and then bring her up later.

You guys are crazy if you think they don't want Ahri to be competitive. She had a billion skins and is basically the face of League.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It's better to have her potentially be underpowered with the changes and then bring her up later.

You guys are crazy if you think they don't want Ahri to be competitive. She had a billion skins and is basically the face of League.
Well everyone loves Ahri so why wouldn't they buff her? Soon she might as popular and viable as jayce in the LCS.

Nekofrog

Banned
So they've turned Trist's E into Twitch's ability? Stack then pop it? Kinda uninspired.

edit: what? Ahri... :( They removed DFG AND the bonus damage on landing a charm?

you can launch trist's E onto towers and stack it, and the AOE will chunk anyone/anything near it.

Einbroch

Banned
Well everyone loves Ahri so why wouldn't they buff her? Soon she might as popular as jayce in the LCS.

She's a Mage now. She has good range and is mobile. She shouldn't have stupid burst.

How about we wait to see how these changes turn out before shouting that Riot doesn't know what they're doing. They're clearly trying to get rid of bursty Mages. Ahri was essentially an Assassin before, with range and a hard CC. It's easy to see why they didn't want that. She's now a safe Mage with a lot of mobility and a hard CC. Seems like a good thing to be.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't think rito wanted ahri to be a "rylais mage", i just think that assassin ahri without dfg doesn't work so good, so might as well just balance her around that

i don't think rito wanted ahri to be a "rylais mage", i just think that assassin ahri without dfg doesn't work so good, so might as well just balance her around that
its all part of riots plan of mage viability being based around mana regen item, deathcap and void staff.

zkylon

zkylewd
tbh i dont think ahri will be bad since the ms buff seems super broken in lane, but i dont like rito removing options from the game

its stupid

its all part of riots plan of mage viability being based around mana regen item, deathcap and void staff.

riot's commnist plan of making all mids conform to the same shitty stat-only builds

zkylon

zkylewd
(on pbe)

Sona
Base HP increased to 497.6 from 482.36
HP Per Level decreased to 70 from 77
Base attack damage increased to 52.04 from 50.04
Movement Speed increased to 330 from 325
Base mana regen reduced to 1.6184 from 1.8
Mana regen per second per level increased .13 from .08

i dont even know what this means anymore

DeadNames

Banned
I'm so glad Annie is competitively viable again!

Annie support was the bane of my existence back in Season 3. When she finally got whisked away I was a happy man. Needless to say I'm very VERY upset she's back

(on pbe)

Sona

Dammit Riot, make up your mind.

Skux

Annie buffs after she's already coming back into competitive lol

Went 3-7 in placements and dropped from Gold V to Silver V O_O

(on pbe)

Sona

I-i am not sure what are Riot doing to Sona at this point outside of moving her stats randomly and see what happens next to move her stats again

Neol

(on pbe)

Sona

There buffing her so people will buy her ultimate Dj skin when it comes out. /s

(on pbe)

Sona

The ride never ends

Ferga

ALL TIER 2 JUNGLE ITEMS 350 gold ⇒ 450 gold

Wow. They actually went through with it.

Fuck it, i'm a shaco main now.

Edit: Aw fuck. I just realised what this change means. Junglers are now forced to level 2 gank after their first buff if they aren't sustain junglers.

Looks like Lee Sin is back....

garath

I guess this is what nidalee jungle brings. My teambuilder team:

Morg and Xerath bot
Yasuo mid
AD Fizz top

this will be amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom