• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
I feel the q nerf on fizz is way ovetuned and now that potions are actually going to work against him? His pre 6 is going to be a too awful.

I actually don't mind him revolving around the shark as I feel way too many people suck at landing it with no punishment, is just the numbers for the q that seem too extreme.

heytred

Neo Member
Gold 3 last season, finished promos... Silver II.

My best friend who never plays anymore goes through his placements... gets godly teams and makes it to Gold IV... higher than he was last season.

Such is League. Already made it into Silver I, so it's whatever. Time to enjoy the climb.

Ferga

I feel the q nerf on fizz is way ovetuned and now that potions are actually going to work against him? His pre 6 is going to be a too awful.

I actually don't mind him revolving around the shark as I feel way too many people suck at landing it with no punishment, is just the numbers for the q that seem too extreme.

Good.

You can't do crap against a fed or late game fizz with zhonyas lichbane.

garath

Pre-patch nidalee jungle working. I did much better that time. Still almost died to my blue buff though :( Have to start golems I think.

Still trying to get through my placements

had a troll path on our team that didn't team fight once. all he did was backdoor for an hour. he was fed and all he did was ult minions and blue buff. didn't help us once in a fight.

lasted an hour and he didn't help us once. we could've won this game in 30 minutes. dude didn't do anything. he had 400+ farm and finished his build and all he did was go through bottom+top lane and attack minions

why

why

drawkcaB

Wow. They actually went through with it.

Fuck it, i'm a shaco main now.

Edit: Aw fuck. I just realised what this change means. Junglers are now forced to level 2 gank after their first buff if they aren't sustain junglers.

Looks like Lee Sin is back....

Stupid, stupid change. And the reasoning given is mind blowingly fucked. So because a jungler might get the kill on the successful invade (which should be rewarded), let's fuck over every single jungler who needs to do Gromp-Blue-Wolves-Back or Krugs-Red-Chickens-Back in order to start their jungle clears off reliably. Talk about missing the forest for the fucking trees. Want to know the real problem? A 20% speed steal on champions who never needed it to gank in the first fucking place.

So we're now in situation where not only has Riot hilariously failed in delivery on their stated goal of making non-meta S4 junglers more viable, they've now managed to make them respectively worse than before. "Levers" my ass. Jungle is fucking mess. I'm at the point where I just want everything to go back to S4 and have Riot try again in S6 pre-season and - most importantly - get Xypherous off the fucking systems team and back to designing champions.

Nekofrog

Banned
Stupid, stupid change. And the reasoning given is mind blowingly fucked. So because a jungler might get the kill on the successful invade (which should be rewarded), let's fuck over every single jungler who needs to do Gromp-Blue-Wolves-Back or Krugs-Red-Chickens-Back in order to start their jungle clears off reliably. Talk about missing the forest for the fucking trees. Want to know the real problem? A 20% speed steal on champions who never needed it to gank in the first fucking place.

So we're now in situation where not only has Riot hilariously failed in delivery on their stated goal of making non-meta S4 junglers more viable, they've now managed to make them respectively worse than before. "Levers" my ass. Jungle is fucking mess. I'm at the point where I just want everything to go back to S4 and have Riot try again in S6 pre-season and - most importantly - get Xypherous off the fucking systems team and back to designing champions.

He mad

But he right

zkylon

zkylewd

this is for you my love ;_;

i'll never forget you ;_;

note: nunu said he was gonna get dfg and pussied out

Wow. They actually went through with it.

Fuck it, i'm a shaco main now.

Edit: Aw fuck. I just realised what this change means. Junglers are now forced to level 2 gank after their first buff if they aren't sustain junglers.

Looks like Lee Sin is back....

yea its pretty weird and their reasoning doesn't really make much sense to me

i think s5 overall completely failed to meaningfully overhaul the jungle, even if the windowdressing around it is pretty fun general game-balance-wise.

i think that maybe there's nothing to do to fix the jungle short of actually changing the map layout, doing a massive champion rebalance and adding tons of new options. and not tiny meaningless ones like gromp and whatnot, new buffs and paths and whatever.

remember his assassination numbers are 20% higher. it's just that his laning is gonna be shitty now

New Ashe and Warwick skins.

negativ_zpse47ee3ea.png

At least Varus' is pretty funny though.

Type2

A little peeved about this one as well. I mean it doesn't hurt the higher tier junglers at all but screws with the unique ones in my pool. Hec should still be fine but sej and wukong are pretty boned.

DeadNames

Banned
So I tried Hec top. He does SO much burst damage to squishies. We lost because I started playing on 800+ ping.

Cass is pretty silly lol

Edwardo

People have been so annoying lately. There's literally one person in every game who can't keep their negativity to themselves in games.

zkylon

zkylewd
dfg patch rundown with morello and voyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcwa5_r3MQM&feature=em-uploademail

nothing they say is wrong, but it's one less fun item in the game

i wish they had more quickly proposed other item ideas so that ppl can at least say "ok closing some doors but opening others"

Hahaha

I dunno. I was on a good streak for the longest time. Didn't have a lot of ragers in my games for a while.
cherish it

good streaks are rare beauties

subtles

I beat a Yasuo (as Jayce) in lane pretty badly, but he came back toward the mid game with the insane farming he got post Shiv and a plethora of knockups his teammates provided.

"Scrubs too hard to carry" were his parting words. loool

I really miss the late game Hyper Charge Shenanigans.

DeadNames

Banned
Ugh I hate to do this but Kalista is such an annoying fucking champ. If you're not like Irelia or something you are not touching her. I don't remember if she was on my list beforehand, but she's definitely there now.

I just don't see why Riot made her. They comment on mobility creep but release a champ who has a jump every AA? What? Did they not learn from Yasuo that unlimited mobility is super frustrating???

She will literally never be balanced with that passive. She with either be bad or leagues ahead of everyone else.

/rant

Good riddance DFG.

What is it about Udyr that attracts such morons? Is it the fact that Trick2g plays him? I'd equate him to the Intervention from MW2. All the xDDDD cool kids use it because they think they're some legendary special snowflake, but in reality, any average dude can do it. I'm not calling Trick bad but Udyr attracts those same kind of kids.

zkylon

zkylewd
what's the regular kaly build

i'm playing her against bots to level na smurf but i dunno what to build

All I get is:

"mid"
"top"
"duo bot"

that's all you need, really

it's annoying when everyone's like pref X and then quiet guy just locks in and ruins it for everyone

just say what you wanna play during bans, help us get everyone set

I don't get why duos have to be bot.

From my experience, mid-jungle duos are scary.

Ugh I hate to do this but Kalista is such an annoying fucking champ. If you're not like Irelia or something you are not touching her. I don't remember if she was on my list beforehand, but she's definitely there now.
UmE4SwP.png

Jeff-DSA

Wow, thanks Riot. We were ahead in that game and then I DC'd. Come back to find that it's totally turned around and both their Ezreal and Akali just got fed while I was gone.

So stupid.

2-2 in placements now.

DeadNames

Banned

UmE4SwP.png

She wasn't gamebreakingly broken like most certainlyt champs are on release, but that doesn't make her any less frustrating to go against.

And besides, they buffed her if my memory serves me right

Leezard

UmE4SwP.png
Screw duo bots, they are (almost) all bad. I try to break them up if I'm higher pick because I am done with giving supp to people who can't play it properly in ranked.
Now THIS is interesting
dfafs.jpg

Gonna give nu tristana a whirl later.
Indeed, it's a mini sight stone now... I wonder if it will be a viable sightstone substitute on say, Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom