• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! Just played my first Ranked game after placement. Went mid against a Ziggs. Me Vel'Koz. Destroyed him. And their whole team. Ended 10/0/11. I can't imagine it'll ever go better than that.

Cidd

So, I finished my provisionals a few days ago won 7 out of 10 games and got placed Silver I, now I'm getting my ass handed to me from Gold III and higher ranks.

Thanks rito.

Arthas is dumb. He's super fucking tanky with Army of the Dead

it's like focusing a Mundo with ult on when he's miles ahead. You can't kill him and he's just heals through it dealing a lot of damage. except Arthas also AoE slows your ass.

An Arthas that gets ahead can just single handedly carry the game.

Leezard

they barely did any damage in the early game theyd just run around and not die
It seemed very strange that someone could get 3-man ganked, get hooked in and still survive.
Arthas is dumb. He's super fucking tanky with Army of the Dead

it's like focusing a Mundo with ult on when he's miles ahead. You can't kill him and he's just heals through it dealing a lot of damage. except Arthas also AoE slows your ass.

An Arthas that gets ahead can just single handedly carry the game.

oh, so its a melee carry with mundo ult?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Arthas was OP the first time they showed the game (supposedly), then he was worthless for a long time, and then Blizzard decided to buff him again. It's working out really well.

It seemed very strange that someone could get 3-man ganked, get hooked in and still survive.

oh, so its a melee carry with mundo ult?

he's not really a carry. He's just a tanky dude with a lot of cc that deals decent AoE damage.

he's a lot like Mundo except with more cc. His ult (the good one anyway) creates an army of ghouls that he can sacrifice to heal. His Q does damage or he can use it to heal (he can later get a trait to heal him and do damage). His W is a root and his E is an AoE slow and damage ability. It's the icy field around him.

bidguy

Banned
ok i just went 6-10 normals and fed kat first time yasuo. didnt know what to do i think this was my worst match since i started playing we lost utterly. got ganked constantly though

bokn

Banned
Theres no comebacks when the only lever you get is the one map objective on a map
You dont get any timing windows or power spikes to play with when you don't have gold/items, non-global levels or more than one meaningful objective

They had the chance to comeback that game even after 2 curses but people kept getting caught and they ended up throwing. Like they were winning team fights. Not convincingly, but still.

I don't know how you guys that play ARAM on your main accounts can do it.

Played five or so games lately and every enemy team is STACKED due to ARAM accounts.

It's not even fun fighting Sona and Ziggs every other game.

Negaduck

I don't know how you guys that play ARAM on your main accounts can do it.

Played five or so games lately and every enemy team is STACKED due to ARAM accounts.

It's not even fun fighting Sona and Ziggs every other game.

Eh, its a silly mode that let's me play champs that I don't normally play.

Im also usually pretty turnt up when I play mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom