• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
i really don't even care, why should i play seriously with you guys?

because we legit were trying to play with you?

like when did we ever say anything negative in game?

we even asked you to join us in mumble

Are you surprised that there would be animosity towards you after you played with them?

there wouldn't have been, but it was the way he played. we invited him, and he acted like a jerk the whole time.

Ferga

We were pinging and guiding you while taking the game very seriously.

You came in to lose and troll us.

Nice attitude broskies.

Are you surprised that there would be animosity towards you after you played with them?
they invited me to a team called AD TF Ultimate Challenge

their team comp was terrible with no CC and no tank vs an amumu, sona, ahri, and ryze

the whole point of the game, the team, the team name was to attempt to humiliate me

you expect me to play nice? to cooperate? to not dick around? lel

Bacon

their team comp was terrible with no CC and no tank vs an amumu, sona, ahri, and ryze

the whole point of the game, the team, the team name was to attempt to humiliate me

I don't know why you put up with it man.

Nekofrog

Banned

wow

you are wrong on all those counts

we had a dive comp

we were up in gold almost the entire game until you just started fucking around and being a jerk

we could have ended the game at the mid inhib if you had ulted in like we asked you to

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

janna vs amumu is pretty legit man.

of the champions picked, newt playing graves is the only one that strikes me as uncommon tbh.

---

interesting, you actually did more magic damage than phsy in this game. 4k vs 3k, so a lot of your magic damage in your traditional games might be frontloaded in the early game.

"hold AD TF over people's heads"

what does that even mean

no one is doing that, lol
except for you, bragging to everyone that "lol i can beat up plat smurfs with my ad tf" and then you go and troll a bunch of plat players by literally not doing anything for an entire game.

Jeff-DSA

That was pretty entertaining, guys. I hate when someone on my team tries out the jungle Teemo, but Neko, you have me a little more open to it now.

Edwardo

Oi5THRW.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
can i get a bit of insight as to your justification for trolling us in a ranked game heavy?

1. we invited you to play with you
2. we never mocked/disrespected you
3. we invited you to our voice chat so we could coordinate better (because you know, a champion with an almost global teleport kind of needs that stuff)
4. when we respectfully asked you to coordinate with us and help to end the game you say "nah"

like, what exactly went off in your mind to troll us instead of actually play with us? was it an excuse for doing badly and not having to admit to it?

can i get a bit of insight as to your justification for trolling us in a ranked game heavy?

1. we invited you to play with you
2. we never mocked/disrespected you
3. we invited you to our voice chat so we could coordinate better (because you know, a champion with an almost global teleport kind of needs that stuff)
4. when we respectfully asked you to coordinate with us and help to end the game you say "nah"

like, what exactly went off in your mind to troll us instead of actually play with us? was it an excuse for doing badly and not having to admit to it?
it was ranked too? :lol nice

Blizzard

Banned
You're a real douche, heavy

lol I don't get why you think you can hold the fact that you hold AD TF over people's heads if all you're going to do is act like a cunt.

Lovely stuff going on here guys. Keep it classy.

Seriously, what is up with this? Calling a team "AD TF Ultimate Challenge" is weird off the bat, and then following up with personal insults in the thread? Because given the previous several pages of the thread, followed by this, it almost looks like this was set up to try to get Heavy to do something he could be attacked with.

Was the entire mumble chat recorded as well for youtube?

Well... jungle Twitch is dead starting next season. First clear is so bad. He can't do two camps in a row. I can only do toad->wait for Smite->red. That's it.

Nekofrog

Banned
Seriously, what is up with this? Calling a team "AD TF Ultimate Challenge" is weird off the bat, and then following up with personal insults in the thread? Because given the previous several pages of the thread, followed by this, it almost looks like this was set up to try to get Heavy to do something he could be attacked with.

1. weird how? it was a harmless joke.
2. you must not have seen the game. people are throwing insults because he literally did nothing but troll the game, then called our picks "troll picks" with a "bad team comp", showing that his game knowledge is very limited.

not only were we up in gold, but we had opportunities to end the game had he just helped us when we asked him to. his response? just to push bot and die, "lol".

3. while i'm sure there might have been frustration vented on mumble toward him, it wasn't for his AD TF. it was for his active trolling in our ranked game.

we should have known he didn't want to actually take it seriously like we did when he didnt join mumble.

it's like the dude sees an olive branch and would rather burn it to the ground instead.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
what if some high elo player picks up on ad tf
and then
it gets super meta
and nerfed

then what

Ferga

We collectively made the decision to play a ranked 5 game to see the validity of AD TF.

We also agreed to play our best as if we were playing solo queue draft.

When he came in, we let him have his role and used pings to communicate with him since he refused to join mumble.

Instead of accepting help and guidance, he lashed out at us and pretty much afked for the whole game while the enemy mid lane won the entire mid game for them.

We even had a sizable lead during the early game but we could not carry out a win because of a 4v5.

The last straw was when he said 'nah' to grouping when we could of won with a single push after a perfectly executed team fight.

Heavy is just a guy who came in with the intention to piss us all off. He came in here to play victim as well.

I don't get mad very much when playing with GAF (5 times max) but this game straight up pissed me the fuck off. Heavy intentionally represented the bad side of the Lol community in that game just to tug at our strings when we gave him the chance to play and practice against high elo players.

drawkcaB

just clear all small camps and then cry because lee sin came into your jungle and stole your buffs.

Why wait until then? You can start crying once you realize the only small easy camp left is wolves. The others will getcha reeeeekt.

Ferga, please tell me that your Nautilus top game was super legit. Lie to me if necessary.

I specced the game so I didn't see any chat logs.

In Heavy's defence, I think a game like that was above his ELO. There were plays and strategies that went above the coordination and skill of solo queue. But that means you should listen to your more experienced teammates.

sleepykyo

Irelia has been one of the most popular top tanks behind Ryze and Maokai. Janna has seen a massive resurgence. Khaz is a solid jungler behind only Rengar and possibly Lee. Graves is the only uncommon pick and that might change given Lucian's recent nerfs.

I'm not sure how that isn't a solid team.

Nekofrog

Banned
I specced the game so I didn't see any chat logs.

In Heavy's defence, I think a game like that was above his ELO. There were plays and strategies that went above the coordination and skill of solo queue. But that means you should listen more to your more experienced teammates.

he has no defense. we were there every step of the way trying to guide him to victory with us, he just didn't care and was only there to make us have a bad time.

so... gonna answer?
Maybe I shouldn't have trolled but after all the shit you've given me in the thread and on mumble when I've never said a word to you, I don't know what you expected, especially with that team name. I'm not just going to bend over and play nice like a push over.

I mean neko recorded this which is 1000x worse than playing on a ranked team with a joke name and I never had a problem with him.

and
I'm not just going to bend over and play nice like a push over.
wtf kind of attitude is that lol. These guys literally bent over backwards to make things easy for you and you're going to play the victim card like this?

Nekofrog

Banned
Maybe I shouldn't have trolled but after all the shit you've given me in the thread and on mumble when I've never said a word to you, I don't know what you expected, especially with that team name. I'm not just going to bend over and play nice like a push over.

we've given you criticisms in this thread that you have responded to extremely poorly whether through ignorance or stubbornness

if you don't agree with what we say, why take the opportunity you have to prove us wrong just to troll us in a ranked game?

like, why?

bend over and take WHAT? we tried to make nice with you and you just shit on us instead

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
it's not about bending over and playing nice, not playing at all would have solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom